dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, ladies and gentlemen...i sent out a handful of these about 2 weeks ago. Hoping for some reviews, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know that this will be an evolutionarymuse.com exclusive.

The actives in this formula are expensive, and the formula is far more pricey than regular AA. If I put it into retailers, it would be well over $100. Formula coming soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An awesome exclusive, indeed!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt is always up for some guinea pigs!

daman43

Awards
This one is definitely a winner. 1st, i cant use any of the Eviscerates because o the skin irritation by day two, started on Friday applying Smolder after this an no problems. I started taking both on Friday, no gym and ****ty eating on Friday(pizza for lunch, happy hour with burger and fries for dinner) Saturday (pizza for lunch, adult party with drinks, then a quarter lber with cheese, fries and regular coke before bed, Sunday (pizza again with wings and breadsticks). On friday morning i was 221lbs and this morning, 218lbs. All my supplements have been the same and my hydration has been increased to counter the drinking. And to add,.waist went down a little. Cant wait to see effects of this with a good/clean diet.

wallinghsosa

Awards
I really liked Abliderate...but this is definately much better. I have seen great results. The only negative is my skin has gotten a bit drier then normal where I apply it so I have been applying moisturizer.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one is definitely a winner. 1st, i cant use any of the Eviscerates because o the skin irritation by day two, started on Friday applying Smolder after this an no problems. I started taking both on Friday, no gym and ****ty eating on Friday(pizza for lunch, happy hour with burger and fries for dinner) Saturday (pizza for lunch, adult party with drinks, then a quarter lber with cheese, fries and regular coke before bed, Sunday (pizza again with wings and breadsticks). On friday morning i was 221lbs and this morning, 218lbs. All my supplements have been the same and my hydration has been increased to counter the drinking. And to add,.waist went down a little. Cant wait to see effects of this with a good/clean diet.
That is ridiculous. Great testimony.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a winner. Can't wait to see the formula!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EvoMuse t-shirts will be here Friday. I will do a promo for a free shirt with Ab-Ab purchase.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EvoMuse t-shirts will be here Friday. I will do a promo for a free shirt with Ab-Ab purchase.
Saw the shirts in the other threads and on fb; they look really sharp.

Heck of a deal to give one away with a purchase of Absolutely Abliderated.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dsade will this be at nutraplanet?Or another site?I want to get in on this deal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep your eyes open for the next week.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
There's some well needed good news for today !!

We just got hit with 14 inches of snow and counting. So much for spring lol

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing good results with 7-spray from PN and was thinking of switching to this at the end of the bottle (which is coming in the week for sure) any thoughts on how this will compare? If the fat loss may be less pronounced, that is also fine if the skin tightening is greater, etc. Also the 7-spray is making my skin very dry but i'm guessing that would be less of a problem with this as it never was with eviscerate.... any thoughts folks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm seeing good results with 7-spray from PN and was thinking of switching to this at the end of the bottle (which is coming in the week for sure) any thoughts on how this will compare? If the fat loss may be less pronounced, that is also fine if the skin tightening is greater, etc. Also the 7-spray is making my skin very dry but i'm guessing that would be less of a problem with this as it never was with eviscerate.... any thoughts folks?
7-spray utilizes a systemic carrier, which will have a lot more effect on things like thyroid, etc and full body cortisol levels.

Absolutely Abliderated still takes advantage of the innovative localized carrier to ONLY suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around your midsection (application area), this reducing cortisol conversion in those areas. The effect is rapid and dramatic reduction in Visceral Adipose and waist circumference.

I have actually used both at the same time, granted with a reduced dosage of the 7-spray, and had excellent results.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
7-spray utilizes a systemic carrier, which will have a lot more effect on things like thyroid, etc and full body cortisol levels.

Absolutely Abliderated still takes advantage of the innovative localized carrier to ONLY suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around your midsection (application area), this reducing cortisol conversion in those areas. The effect is rapid and dramatic reduction in Visceral Adipose and waist circumference.

I have actually used both at the same time, granted with a reduced dosage of the 7-spray, and had excellent results.
Okay, cool. Looking forward to this. I will be purchasing slash sending you money slash i want it now? :)

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready to give this a try. Do you know what the price will be?

ITW

ITW

Awards
Odd question but can I tan when I have AA or eviscerate on?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Odd question but can I tan when I have AA or eviscerate on?
Yes, you can. Beware of the sweat "running" to sensitive areas though.

Reactions: ITW
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you can. Beware of the sweat "running" to sensitive areas though.
brb - putting Eviscerate on my forehead to get that ripped brow look...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will this be up soon?
It's right after Dry-Uretix on the list right now.

Side note, Matt is 3 days in on this formula and making me jealous already with what he's saying.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
While i'm waiting for this I cracked open a bottle of normal AA from Evomuse... is it supposed to be very liquid-y? Its a little runny, more like a toner than the thick almost gel that Eviscerate was. Is this normal?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
While i'm waiting for this I cracked open a bottle of normal AA from Evomuse... is it supposed to be very liquid-y? Its a little runny, more like a toner than the thick almost gel that Eviscerate was. Is this normal?
Yes that is the correct consistency of AA. I shake mine for a few seconds before use

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that is the correct consistency of AA. I shake mine for a few seconds before use
This is spot on. AA isn't as thick as Eviscerate, but still works awesome.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So with this new product, you would apply just like you would with Abliterate Advanced?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with this new product, you would apply just like you would with Abliterate Advanced?
You won't need to use as much...about half.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I saw the post about the next batch of AA being thicker.... Any suggestions on how to thicken the current batch? Its like water unfortunately :-/

Will the AbA be thicker as well?

sazuro

Awards
managed to get a bottle of Abs Abliderated weeks back from a FB promo. ideas on stacking it with a thermogenic? if yes, which one?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
managed to get a bottle of Abs Abliderated weeks back from a FB promo. ideas on stacking it with a thermogenic? if yes, which one?
You could go for the AlphaBurn/Vanillean stack, which should still be on sale.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I saw the post about the next batch of AA being thicker.... Any suggestions on how to thicken the current batch? Its like water unfortunately :-/

Will the AbA be thicker as well?
Any thoughts on making it thicker? Its hard to even turn the bottle without it pouring out like water and it spills everywhere :(

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on making it thicker? Its hard to even turn the bottle without it pouring out like water and it spills everywhere :(
I personally have never had this issue if i turn it sideways after shaking only a small amount comes out at a time. I use this to dose it sideways a few times and I'm good

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I personally have never had this issue if i turn it sideways after shaking only a small amount comes out at a time. I use this to dose it sideways a few times and I'm good
so you think this may be a bad bottle?

any thoughts dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so you think this may be a bad bottle?

any thoughts dsade?
I honestly don't have a problem with it pouring out too fast. The ingredients in the carrier are rough in thickeners, but the Absolutely Abliderated should be thicker.

daman43

Awards
I've used AA before and i had the same perceived issue. This AA is a little thinner in consistency than the Southland, but the effects are the same. Maybe take off the top and insert a syringe to get your desired dose, but f@ck the dumb $hit, go for the Ab Ab.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Absolutely Abliderated is the perfect thickness IMO.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any news on we can get some?!
I think we are very close guys. Trying to make sure our t-shirt plug in works so everything runs smoothly. Keep glued to our facebook page for details on the release.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we are very close guys. Trying to make sure our t-shirt plug in works so everything runs smoothly. Keep glued to our facebook page for details on the release.
Adam's in it. It keeps dumping the order while hitting up the tshirt stock numbers combined with the product. Should be ready to go any second.