EvoMuse Experimental: Absolutely Abliderated

domore

Awards
i thought this was never meant to make it to retail, and 20% cheaper?!?!
There was a lot of interest expressed in the product, and we would be remiss if it wasn't released.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought this was never meant to make it to retail, and 20% cheaper?!?!
I think feedback was so good Matt went ahead and pushed some to NP. I didn't even know it was heading there until I saw it today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was able to negotiate some bulk pricing on some of the ingredients...and this is an intro special.

Anyone that ordered through the website, we will be offering some discounts coming up in the near future as a thank you.

daman43

Awards
I've ordered multiple bottles direct of AA and BFF. 4 evomuse shirts seems payment enough to get first shot at cutting edge products that work. I would pay retail for all of Matts formulas. Even when i have tried, he gives me a discount, thats the stand up guy he is. When Heat beta, Cardiotryx beta, etc go up, i'llbe waiting.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ordered multiple bottles direct of AA and BFF. 4 evomuse shirts seems payment enough to get first shot at cutting edge products that work. I would pay retail for all of Matts formulas. Even when i have tried, he gives me a discount, thats the stand up guy he is. When Heat beta, Cardiotryx beta, etc go up, i'llbe waiting.
I think there is lots of us who eagerly await Matt's new products when he releases them. I'm like a kid on Christmas.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second to this. I had no interest in being a rep until a spot opened up with Matt. He has a very unique mind for releasing products that are unlike anything else on the market!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second to this. I had no interest in being a rep until a spot opened up with Matt. He has a very unique mind for releasing products that are unlike anything else on the market!

From day 1, I've been a HUGE supporter!!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely are, Mike! We appreciate it!
Thanks bro.. And id ur ever itchin to be a good member of society, shot some over to me :p

burpees

Banned
Awards
You never know ;)

There are no stimulants in Abliderate Advanced or Absolutely Abliderated.
Thank you. IS one better to stack with
[h=1]Vanillean?[/h]
I have a bottle laying around and wonder if either AA is better stack with Vanillean?

thank u

domore

Awards
Thank you. IS one better to stack with
[h=1]Vanillean?[/h]
I have a bottle laying around and wonder if either AA is better stack with Vanillean?

thank u
If you are avoiding stimulants, stack it with AA. The Eviscerate series does contain stimulants.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can this product be run for more than 4-6 weeks? Any benefits for using this at an extended period of time? Or 4-6 weeks and then some time off.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Localized cortisol suppression can be run indefinitely, whereas systemic suppression (like what we will get with Abliderate AMMO) should be cycled.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This product has been phenomenal, the best topical I've used to date. Two thumbs up

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Localized cortisol suppression can be run indefinitely, whereas systemic suppression (like what we will get with Abliderate AMMO) should be cycled.
Regardless of the delivery vehicle, there will always be some degree of systemic distribution

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regardless of the delivery vehicle, there will always be some degree of systemic distribution
True, some inadvertent systemic pickup will occur as it's transported through the dermal vasculature, but not enough to cause the negative side effects of systemic suppression that isn't cycled.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
True, some inadvertent systemic pickup will occur as it's transported through the dermal vasculature, but not enough to cause the negative side effects of systemic suppression that isn't cycled.
Do you have evidence of systemic suppression? I don't see much besides reduction of steroid sex hormones

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into Abliderate Advanced and Absolutely Abliderated. I'm looking for answers on which to get. I'm sitting around 20ish % bf and I have some Eviscerate from a while back which I will probably use down the road when I'm a bit leaner. Until then I would like to attack this fatty midsection with one of the AA products I'm just torn on which one.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking into Abliderate Advanced and Absolutely Abliderated. I'm looking for answers on which to get. I'm sitting around 20ish % bf and I have some Eviscerate from a while back which I will probably use down the road when I'm a bit leaner. Until then I would like to attack this fatty midsection with one of the AA products I'm just torn on which one.
Absolutely abliderated is stronger and only few $ more on nutra, seems like an easy decision.

I believe Evomuse is coming out with a product for higher bf% that you may be interested in if you can wait.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely abliderated is stronger and only few $ more on nutra, seems like an easy decision.

I believe Evomuse is coming out with a product for higher bf% that you may be interested in if you can wait.
I'm too impatient to wait lol. I'm an American damnit and I want it now!!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'd say absolutely abliderated, I'm using it now and like it more
I've never used either and I won't have anything to compare to so this input is great. Thanks a lot man.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
These abliderate products are great for lean bulks I've gained 10 pounds naturally with only a .5 inch increase in waist size and it doesn't really look like I've gained much fat which is awesome. The skin in my abdominal area always feels tighter when using these products

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
can AA be used with Dry Rub and if so in which order would it be best to apply

domore

Awards
can AA be used with Dry Rub and if so in which order would it be best to apply
You can use both AA and Dry Rub. It would be best to apply AA, and wait 15 minutes before applying Dry Rub to your desired areas.

gabys225

Awards
Does anyone have experience with these products and gyno?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have experience with these products and gyno?
In reference to using them to reduce gyno?

If its fat mostly then the topicals should provide some benefit. If there is an actual lump thats been established then only surgery will work.

xhrr

Awards
Has anyone experienced any joint soreness from AA? I know it is said to not be systemic but I'm still curious?

domore

Awards
Has anyone experienced any joint soreness from AA? I know it is said to not be systemic but I'm still curious?
Hmmm...I haven't heard of someone experiencing joint soreness from AA. It utilizes a localized carrier, so I don't think that it would cause overall joint soreness. As Coop and Matt mentioned above, you'll experience some degree of systemic distribution. However, I don't think it would cause low cortisol issues like joint soreness. We'll see what Matt has to say.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
How long can AA and Eviscerate each be used for? Indefinitely since it's topical or is it still best to cycle them like other products?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can AA and Eviscerate each be used for? Indefinitely since it's topical or is it still best to cycle them like other products?
We usually recommend taking a break after running back to back bottles of around 4 weeks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hmmm...I haven't heard of someone experiencing joint soreness from AA. It utilizes a localized carrier, so I don't think that it would cause overall joint soreness. As Coop and Matt mentioned above, you'll experience some degree of systemic distribution. However, I don't think it would cause low cortisol issues like joint soreness. We'll see what Matt has to say.
I got heavy joint soreness. It's not due to cortisol...transdermal 7-keto use as human studies showing it crushes estrogen (something like a 50% decrease).

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Wow now I realize why I've been experiencing more joint soreness than expected. I recently started AA and 1 PES Erase per day. I didn't know my estrogen was being heavily affected by both. I was thinking the 1 erase was just killing my joints by itself.

domore

Awards
I don't know. He's wrong though. In fact, using TD 7-keto for 1 week resulted in lowered estrogen for something like 90 days after ceasing use in the human subjects
Nice one, two punch: estrogen and cortisol control! People are starting to see why you like the product so much. Thank you for the clarification.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I don't know. He's wrong though. In fact, using TD 7-keto for 1 week resulted in lowered estrogen for something like 90 days after ceasing use in the human subjects
I stopped taking my PES Erase for now and am just going to use it later. So technically this is addressing the cortisol problems as usual and also acting as a topical estrogen fighter like Formestane and similar products? Definitely a one two punch like domore said. This is amazing stuff!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Link to study?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Link to study?
I did find this which isnt excatly what he is saying but does show lower estrogen after 72/100 days. I would not think though with the carrier in AA this would be possible as its localized but it many be possible for a product like 7-spray

"Application of 25mg 7-keto via a topical cream for 8 days has failed to note any decreases in serum estradiol during treatment, although a decrease in estraiol was noted on days 72 and 100 (reaching 48% of baseline value) which coincided with decreases in serum SHBG.[22] 200mg of 7-keto for 8 weeks in otherwise obese persons in combination with exercise and a calorically restricted diet failed to significantly influenced estradiol levels in serum (this study only measured serum estradiol of 6 persons)."

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering does adding liquid clen to this make a difference for someone in 18-20 percent bf range or is that mainly for folks already lean

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering does adding liquid clen to this make a difference for someone in 18-20 percent bf range or is that mainly for folks already lean
Tough call...the mode of action of Clen would make a difference, it's just unlikely that it would really be noticeable over 15%.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade what you think on running AA while on cycle? Or eviscerate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade what you think on running AA while on cycle? Or eviscerate?
How do your cycles normally treat you? I would definitely opt for Eviscerate, personally.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do your cycles normally treat you? I would definitely opt for Eviscerate, personally.
My cycles treat me good. Going to run S.dmz bridged into Hdrol.

Awesome I'll go with eviscerate than.

How about a sponsored log? :) would love to run it for 8 weeks.