EvoMuse Experimental: Absolutely Abliderated

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Adam's in it. It keeps dumping the order while hitting up the tshirt stock numbers combined with the product. Should be ready to go any second.
It's up but I don't see a place for cc#? I'm my phone. Am I missing something?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be available.

right now the site only supports PayPal payments.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a place to put t-shirt size? I prefer size Large.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a place to put t-shirt size? I prefer size Large.
That function freaked out. When you get your order number just PM me your size.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That function freaked out. When you get your order number just PM me your size.
I keep trying to click on submit my order and it won't submit the order.... Seems to be some technical issues!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He just emailed me...should be fixed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glitch is fixed and these are going pretty steady. I'll be ordering more shirts tomorrow.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 2 !! Look forward to getting this one

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order and received my PayPal receipt for payment but did not get an order number from the site and if I go under my orders it is not listed.

Not sure if this is an issue but wanted to bring it to your attention

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I placed an order and received my PayPal receipt for payment but did not get an order number from the site and if I go under my orders it is not listed.

I will make sure this gets looked at. We had some issues getting everything setup, but we're getting the kinks worked out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Adam's doing them manually right now, and I had him busy all day. You should be getting it shortly.

What size shirts?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Adam's doing them manually right now, and I had him busy all day. You should be getting it shortly.

What size shirts?
Cool , I have now received it .

XL and XXL if you have them

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exciting stuff. I can't wait to start hearing some user-reviews on this.

And pictures of the shirts, of course!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Is the application like your other products? Best after shower? Once a day? Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the application like your other products? Best after shower? Once a day? Thanks
Same application, but you won't need to use as much since it is far more concentrated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
mine came today also. Good thickness and applies/spreads well and easy.

Shirts are cool ! thanks

zb126

Awards
  • Established
mine came today also. Good thickness and applies/spreads well and easy.

Shirts are cool ! thanks
Good to hear its thicker. Wish I could just swap mine haha.

Dsade, will this be around for a while and made again? I'm not sure i can pull the trigger so soon after getting the OG AA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear its thicker. Wish I could just swap mine haha.

Dsade, will this be around for a while and made again? I'm not sure i can pull the trigger so soon after getting the OG AA
This is going to be a permanent product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my order on Friday. T-Shirt is really cool. Can't wait to wear it at the gym.

Will probably start taking AB AB next week. Want to get my diet and cardio dialed in before use.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my order on Friday. T-Shirt is really cool. Can't wait to wear it at the gym.

Will probably start taking AB AB next week. Want to get my diet and cardio dialed in before use.
Good stuff, man.

If you have a log going anywhere, link us if you don't mind; I'd love to follow.

domore

Awards
Great news! I know some people on other forums we're wondering if it would stick around.

T-shirt is awesome, too!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any pros/cons to a.m. or p.m. application?
We usually recommend an a.m. application, preferably post shower or post exfoliating. I do know people who have applied it at night though who have enjoyed the results if the morning can't work out for you for whatever reason.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benefit to taking AA while on a calorie surplus (lean bulk) ? Or best saved when cutting?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any benefit to taking AA while on a calorie surplus (lean bulk) ? Or best saved when cutting?
I think it will shine the most during a cut/recomp, but it certainly wouldn't hurt while on a bulk (assuming it's not sloppy and way over maintenance).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it will shine the most during a cut/recomp, but it certainly wouldn't hurt while on a bulk (assuming it's not sloppy and way over maintenance).
This. It's a wonderful cortisol control supplement and it would have benefits on a bulk. That said it's going to be a pure cost-benefit analysis on your part. If money is an issue I'd save it for cuts/recomps like Blake said. If not, I could see it being used on a cleanish bulk.

sazuro

Awards
Assuming someone can apply both morning after shower and at night before bed, would it be beneficial to do double applications? Or would the morning application suffice to enjoy the benefits of the product?

And since this targets more of the visceral adipose tissue, would the VAT be gained back once we come off the product despite maintaining a decent diet? Just clarifications cause I'm about to start my bottle of Ab Ab with alphamine after my run of LX and Reduce XT.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming someone can apply both morning after shower and at night before bed, would it be beneficial to do double applications? Or would the morning application suffice to enjoy the benefits of the product?

And since this targets more of the visceral adipose tissue, would the VAT be gained back once we come off the product despite maintaining a decent diet? Just clarifications cause I'm about to start my bottle of Ab Ab with alphamine after my run of LX and Reduce XT.
Matt has said stick to one application preferably in the AM to get the most bang for your buck. I've never seen a rebound effect post use of AA.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would there be an issue using this product on a ph cycle (dmz/trest) to try to help assist with losing some fat around the belly? Or better to use after cycle?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used this stuff & loved it!! Only downside for me was the way it made my skin break out. I had to stop using it with probably a week's worth left in the bottle cuz some of the bumps broke open. I didn't want to apply that to broken skin. Otherwise, it was great stuff!! I will use it again. Maybe in conjunction with Eviscerate.

domore

Awards
Would there be an issue using this product on a ph cycle (dmz/trest) to try to help assist with losing some fat around the belly? Or better to use after cycle?
I'm not familiar with cycle information/protocols, so I'll defer to one of the other guys to help you out with your question.

I used this stuff & loved it!! Only downside for me was the way it made my skin break out. I had to stop using it with probably a week's worth left in the bottle cuz some of the bumps broke open. I didn't want to apply that to broken skin. Otherwise, it was great stuff!! I will use it again. Maybe in conjunction with Eviscerate.
Great to hear! (besides the breakouts).

This one is definitely staying around, so you'll be able to give it another run soon!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Abliderate original on a Pheraplex cycle, and been very pleased with preventing fat gain in the belly area.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I figured there wouldn't be any kind of issue but just wanted to make sure. Also, I will be taking Trest and I've read Trest can cause bloat. I would think Dry Rub might be perfect for this.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Can extras like clen be added to ab ab or should I add it to Eviscerate applying ab ab first then Eviscerate aka CLENVISCERATE

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. I figured there wouldn't be any kind of issue but just wanted to make sure. Also, I will be taking Trest and I've read Trest can cause bloat. I would think Dry Rub might be perfect for this.
FWIW I've found topical formestane to be an effective way to keep trest bloat minimal to non-existant...

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FWIW I've found topical formestane to be an effective way to keep trest bloat minimal to non-existant...
Yeah, I went with Formeron instead. Saving the dry rub until summer. Thanks

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i thought this was never meant to make it to retail, and 20% cheaper?!?!