EvoMuse CardioTryx

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    With each of Matt's products, you know you are receiving an innovative, researched-backed product.

CardioTryx will not deviate from that mold. I can't wait for it to hit the shelves.
    Totally!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

2. Anyone wanna make a running list of the ingredients? Come on...play with me
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Anyone wanna make a running list of the ingredients? Come on...play with me
    Ill play with your product for fasted workouts

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Anyone wanna make a running list of the ingredients? Come on...play with me
    Rhodiola Rosea ? Nitrates ? Icariin?

5. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Rhodiola Rosea ? Nitrates ?
    I meant the ingredients I have already revealed....trying to be slick with my ingredient reveal so that the formula is 100% apparent a few days before release, but i got a lot going on and have not been the most organized here lately.

But since you mentioned something...Rhodiola "ROSEA"? Nope.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I meant the ingredients I have already revealed....trying to be slick with my ingredient reveal so that the formula is 100% apparent a few days before release, but i got a lot going on and have not been the most organized here lately.

But since you mentioned something...Rhodiola "ROSEA"? Nope.
    Rhodiola (50% Saponins) lol

most anxious about this product release more than anything, im a amateur boxer so I hope this is the product I been looking for

7. Ok, you talked me into it....

Chin J Integr Med. 2009 Jun;15(3):177-83. doi: 10.1007/s11655-009-0177-x. Epub 2009 Jul 2.
    Dietary supplement with a combination of Rhodiola crenulata and Ginkgo biloba enhances the endurance performance in healthy volunteers.

Zhang ZJ, Tong Y, Zou J, Chen PJ, Yu DH.
    Source

School of Chinese Medicine, the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

To determine whether the ingestion of a herbal supplement called Rhodiola-Gingko Capsule (RGC) would enhance the endurance performance of healthy volunteers and change relevant hormones in a favorable manner.
    METHODS:

Seventy healthy male volunteers (age ranges from 18 to 22 years old) were randomly assigned to RGC group (35 cases, each capsule containing 270 mg herbal extracts, 4 capsules per day) or placebo group (35 cases, equivalent placebo preparation) for 7 weeks using computer produced digital random method. The endurance performance, serum testosterone and cortisol levels were measured at the baseline and the endpoint.
    RESULTS:

Sixty-seven subjects (34 in the RGC group and 33 in the placebo group) completed a 7-week treatment. The RGC group displayed a significantly greater baseline-to endpoint increase in maximal oxygen uptake (VO(2max)) than placebo group in both absolute (P=0.020) and relative values (P=0.023). At the endpoint, the serum cortisol level was unchanged in the RGC group compared with the baseline, but it was significantly elevated in the placebo group (P<0.05). The endpoint ratio of testosterone to cortisol, a surrogate for overtraining and fatigue in endurance exercises, was also indifferent compared with the baseline in the RGC group, but significantly decreased in the placebo group (P<0.05).
    CONCLUSION:

The combined herbal supplement of Rhodiola and Gingko could improve the endurance performance by increasing oxygen consumption and protecting against fatigue.

PMID:19568709 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

8. Niceeeeeee

9. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Aug 1;142(3):782-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2012.05.063. Epub 2012 Jun 7.
    Rhodiola crenulata root ameliorates derangements of glucose and lipid metabolism in a rat model of the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.

Wang J, Rong X, Li W, Yang Y, Yamahara J, Li Y.
    Source

Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Chongqing Medical University, China.

Abstract

ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE:

Rhodiola species are traditionally used as tonics and stimulants to treat asthenia, suggesting their possible regulatory effect on energy metabolism. Clinical trials have demonstrated their glucose-lowering effect in type 2 diabetes.
    AIM OF THE STUDY:

To examine the effects of Rhodiola on glucose and lipid metabolism in the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
    MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Zucker diabetic fatty (ZDF) rats were treated with Rhodiola crenulata root (RCR) powder (100 and 500 mg/kg, by gavage, once daily for 4 weeks). In addition, the effects of RCR on sucrose-induced acute hyperglycemia in mice and olive oil-induced hypertriglyceridemia in rats were also examined. Biochemical variables were determined enzymatically or by ELISA.
    RESULTS:

In ZDF rats, RCR treatment decreased the increased plasma insulin and triglyceride concentrations at baseline, the index of the homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance (HOMA-IR) and excessive hepatic triglyceride accumulation. This treatment also inhibited abnormal increases in plasma glucose and insulin concentrations during oral glucose tolerance test. Furthermore, RCR reversed the increased adipose insulin resistance index, and accelerated the decline of plasma concentrations of non-esterified fatty acids after exogenous glucose stimulation. However, RCR minimally affected sucrose-induced acute hyperglycemia in mice and olive oil-induced acute hypertriglyceridemia in rats.
    CONCLUSIONS:

The present results demonstrate that RCR treatment improves metabolic derangements in animal model of the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. Our findings may provide new pharmacological basis of therapeutics for the adaptogenic plants to treat metabolic derangements-associated disorders, such as asthenia.
    Copyright 2012 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID:22683493 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

10. Eur J Pharmacol. 2012 Mar 15;679(1-3):34-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2012.01.027. Epub 2012 Jan 31.
    Salidroside stimulates the accumulation of HIF-1α protein resulted in the induction of EPO expression: a signaling via blocking the degradation pathway in kidney and liver cells.

Zheng KY, Zhang ZX, Guo AJ, Bi CW, Zhu KY, Xu SL, Zhan JY, Lau DT, Dong TT, Choi RC, Tsim KW.
    Source

Division of Life Science and Center for Chinese Medicine, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay Road, Hong Kong, China.

Abstract

Rhodiolae Crenulatae Radix et Rhizoma (Rhodiola), the root and rhizome of Rhodiola crenulata (Hook. f. et Thoms.) H. Ohba, has been used as a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to increase the body resistance to mountain sickness in preventing hypoxia; however, the functional ingredient responsible for this adaptogenic effect has not been revealed. Here, we have identified salidroside, a glycoside predominantly found in Rhodiola, is the chemical in providing such anti-hypoxia effect. Cultured human embryonic kidney fibroblast (HEK293T) and human hepatocellular carcinoma (HepG2) were used to reveal the mechanism of this hematopoietic function mediated by salidroside. The application of salidroside in cultures induced the expression of erythropoietin (EPO) mRNA from its transcription regulatory element hypoxia response element (HRE), located on EPO gene. The application of salidroside stimulated the accumulation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α (HIF-1α) protein, but not HIF-2α protein: the salidroside-induced HIF-1α protein was via the reduction of HIF-1α degradation but not the mRNA induction. The increased HIF-1α could account for the activation of EPO gene. These results supported the notion that hematopoietic function of Rhodiola was triggered, at least partially, by salidroside.
    Copyright © 2012 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.

PMID:22309741 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

11. ^^^Read that last one carefully...it's HUGE

12. This is going to be great!

13. Crap...I just realized I wasn't going to reveal the Crenulata just yet. This is also the key ingredient to the NSA product (Nerve Signal Amplifier), which will also be coming soon...

As a disabled veteran with a serious lower back injury, leading to sciatic-related lower extremity weakness, you can imagine why I am pushing this product so hard.

Neuroreport. 2013 Mar 27;24(5):217-23. doi: 10.1097/WNR.0b013e32835eb867.
    Salidroside promotes peripheral nerve regeneration following crush injury to the sciatic nerve in rats.

Sheng QS, Wang ZJ, Zhang J, Zhang YG.
    Source

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fuzhou General Hospital, Fuzhou, China.

Abstract

Salidroside (SDS), a phenylpropanoid glycoside isolated from Rhodiola rosea L., has been reported to be neuroprotective in vitro, which raises the possibility of using SDS as a neuroprotective agent after nerve injuries. In the present study, the possibly beneficial effect of SDS on promoting nerve regeneration after sciatic nerve crush injury in rats was investigated. Rats with sciatic nerve crush injury were administered intraperitoneally daily with 5 or 10 mg/kg body weight of SDS for 4 weeks. Rats that received mecobalamin or saline were considered as a positive or a negative control, respectively. Morphometric analysis of regenerated nerves and Fluoro-Gold retrograde tracing was used to evaluate axonal regeneration, whereas walking track analysis, electrophysiological assessment, and histological appearance of target muscles were carried out to evaluate the recovery of motor function. The results showed that SDS achieved functionally successful nerve regeneration in the rat sciatic nerve crush injury model, indicating that SDS holds potential as a neuroprotective agent for peripheral nerve therapies.

PMID:23358450 [PubMed - in process]

14. Very excited for this!

15. Matt, you have it going on.
    EvoMuse

16. Can't wait to see the write up on this and probably try it depending on where my body comp is. Slintensity pre bed and w the occasional high carb meal plus vanillean is awesome

17. This still on pace for an end of June release? I think it would work very well before Crossfit workouts.

18. Just waiting for the ingredients to arrive.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just waiting for the ingredients to arrive.
    Awesome! Any chance of a write up or ingredient panel in the near future?

20. Probably not until stock is on the way.

21. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

Awesome! Any chance of a write up or ingredient panel in the near future?
    I'm really excited for this one, too!
    EvoMuse

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just waiting for the ingredients to arrive.
    The wait is half the battle.

23. Bump. Excited for this rhodiola extract

24. This keeps me waiting!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

25. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Bump. Excited for this rhodiola extract
    Check out our Facebook. Matt just posted a study on the extract.
    EvoMuse
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTT/WTB: Evomuse Cardiotryx
    By GNO in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 11:52 AM
  2. Anybody used EvoMuse CardioTryx?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 12:00 AM
  3. EVOMUSE CARDIOTRYX