Coming Soon: SPP's AlphaBurn

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Is the EvoMuse line gong to be carried at NP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Some of Matt's stuff will be released under the EvoMuse line, some stuff he will develop for Southland, or another company (like BPS with vanillin and DCP 2.0). The key is that Matt's stuff gets released and to you guys!
    •   
       

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Is the EvoMuse line gong to be carried at NP?
    I have not heard, but I would imagine this would be the case, as Matt has been working with them for years.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I have not heard, but I would imagine this would be the case, as Matt has been working with them for years.
    Yeah, I guess I can't say for 100% sure either as I haven't asked him, but I would be highly surprised if this is not the case. Hell he has Nutraplanet fanatic under his avatar
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  4. Excellent!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah, I guess I can't say for 100% sure either as I haven't asked him, but I would be highly surprised if this is not the case. Hell he has Nutraplanet fanatic under his avatar
    •   
       


  5. Any update?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Any update?
    It has been a LONG time coming and much longer than we ever would have thought for a variety of reasons. But you may be pleasantly surprised VERY shortly.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. WOO HOO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It has been a LONG time coming and much longer than we ever would have thought for a variety of reasons. But you may be pleasantly surprised VERY shortly.
  8. EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  9. Here we are boys and girls...only $14.25 debut sale.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-capsules.html
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Here we are boys and girls...only $14.25 debut sale.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-capsules.html
    Wow, incredible price-point on that.

    Excited to watch these babies fly off the shelves and into the hands of the ninja monkeys; and then into the hands of the customers. lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Here we are boys and girls...only $14.25 debut sale.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-capsules.html
    Hey Matt, great to see this on the site. I emailed you a while back, with no response, about renegade balm being re-stocked or made. My wife has been quite unhappy since I ran out.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Hey Matt, great to see this on the site. I emailed you a while back, with no response, about renegade balm being re-stocked or made. My wife has been quite unhappy since I ran out.
    Hi John....sorry about that, this has been quite a stressful past 12 months for me. Nutraplanet should have more stock next week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Didn't mean for that to come off short. I'm sure you are much bussier then I can imagine. I am very excited to hear this is making a return. Now I can stop scraping the bottle to see if I can get more of the magic balm.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Didn't mean for that to come off short. I'm sure you are much bussier then I can imagine. I am very excited to hear this is making a return. Now I can stop scraping the bottle to see if I can get more of the magic balm.
    No worries. I do, however, only have enough pheromone left to make one more batch and at this time I can't afford the $3k for more. Whatever Nutra will get next week will be it for probably a very long time.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. That's awfully unfortunate that it has become cost prohibitive. Maybe one of the companies that you design for would be willing to foot the bill. I think it is very underrated in the mental game.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    That's awfully unfortunate that it has become cost prohibitive. Maybe one of the companies that you design for would be willing to foot the bill. I think it is very underrated in the mental game.
    This is an EvoMuse/Flawless Skin Couture product, which means I have to pay for this myself.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Good stuff!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Wow, incredible price-point on that.Excited to watch these babies fly off the shelves and into the hands of the ninja monkeys; and then into the hands of the customers. lol

  18. Sale is only going to be going a few more days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. I will get me some.

    Darren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  20. Re: Coming Soon: SPP's AlphaBurn


    I picked me up a couple bottles!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Looks like its already up to $17.99.

    So is the current formula slightly different?

    Noticed the old version had 50mg per cap of Black Pepper while the new version is only 10mg.

    What overall effect does this have?




    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sale is only going to be going a few more days.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post

    So is the current formula slightly different?

    Noticed the old version had 50mg per cap of Black Pepper while the new version is only 10mg.

    What overall effect does this have?

    I noticed this when my bottle arrived too and was wondering the same thing myself.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    I noticed this when my bottle arrived too and was wondering the same thing myself.
    98% piperine vs. 20% Piperine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    98% piperine vs. 20% Piperine.
    I see, thanks for quick response and clarification.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    98% piperine vs. 20% Piperine.
    Burn baby BURN!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  26. Running this now and loving the feeling and results.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Running this now and loving the feeling and results.
    Glad to hear it, man.

    I just got some myself.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon cAMPHIBOLIC!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:19 AM
  2. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 08:08 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:41 PM
  4. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 01:29 AM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in