Coming Soon: SPP's AlphaBurn

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Well, it will be worth the wait when it finally gets here.

Alpha Yohimbine still sitting in Chinese customs because some low level bureaucrat wants to feel important. over 12 weeks now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tracking indicates the material should be here Friday.

elmatador48

Awards
Any new word on what the ETA is for Alphaburn now that the ingredients should have passed through customs? I'm dying for this and HEAT stack to return. I'm a hopeless FIEEEEENNNNND!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any new word on what the ETA is for Alphaburn now that the ingredients should have passed through customs? I'm dying for this and HEAT stack to return. I'm a hopeless FIEEEEENNNNND!!!!
You should see the EvoMuse Alphaburn within 2-3 weeks.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ready and Waiting....

Curious why under that instead of Southland Performance?
Some of Matt's stuff will be released under the EvoMuse line, some stuff he will develop for Southland, or another company (like BPS with vanillin and DCP 2.0). The key is that Matt's stuff gets released and to you guys!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No question about that....I WANT MY ALPHABURN!

Some of Matt's stuff will be released under the EvoMuse line, some stuff he will develop for Southland, or another company (like BPS with vanillin and DCP 2.0). The key is that Matt's stuff gets released and to you guys!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is the EvoMuse line gong to be carried at NP?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the EvoMuse line gong to be carried at NP?
I have not heard, but I would imagine this would be the case, as Matt has been working with them for years.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not heard, but I would imagine this would be the case, as Matt has been working with them for years.
Yeah, I guess I can't say for 100% sure either as I haven't asked him, but I would be highly surprised if this is not the case. Hell he has Nutraplanet fanatic under his avatar :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Excellent!

Yeah, I guess I can't say for 100% sure either as I haven't asked him, but I would be highly surprised if this is not the case. Hell he has Nutraplanet fanatic under his avatar :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any update?
It has been a LONG time coming and much longer than we ever would have thought for a variety of reasons. But you may be pleasantly surprised VERY shortly.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
WOO HOO! :dance:

It has been a LONG time coming and much longer than we ever would have thought for a variety of reasons. But you may be pleasantly surprised VERY shortly.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt, great to see this on the site. I emailed you a while back, with no response, about renegade balm being re-stocked or made. My wife has been quite unhappy since I ran out.
Hi John....sorry about that, this has been quite a stressful past 12 months for me. Nutraplanet should have more stock next week.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Didn't mean for that to come off short. I'm sure you are much bussier then I can imagine. I am very excited to hear this is making a return. Now I can stop scraping the bottle to see if I can get more of the magic balm.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't mean for that to come off short. I'm sure you are much bussier then I can imagine. I am very excited to hear this is making a return. Now I can stop scraping the bottle to see if I can get more of the magic balm.
No worries. I do, however, only have enough pheromone left to make one more batch and at this time I can't afford the $3k for more. Whatever Nutra will get next week will be it for probably a very long time.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
That's awfully unfortunate that it has become cost prohibitive. Maybe one of the companies that you design for would be willing to foot the bill. I think it is very underrated in the mental game.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awfully unfortunate that it has become cost prohibitive. Maybe one of the companies that you design for would be willing to foot the bill. I think it is very underrated in the mental game.
This is an EvoMuse/Flawless Skin Couture product, which means I have to pay for this myself.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff!!!
Wow, incredible price-point on that.Excited to watch these babies fly off the shelves and into the hands of the ninja monkeys; and then into the hands of the customers. lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sale is only going to be going a few more days.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I will get me some.

Darren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked me up a couple bottles!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looks like its already up to $17.99.

So is the current formula slightly different?

Noticed the old version had 50mg per cap of Black Pepper while the new version is only 10mg.

What overall effect does this have?

Sale is only going to be going a few more days.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
So is the current formula slightly different?

Noticed the old version had 50mg per cap of Black Pepper while the new version is only 10mg.

What overall effect does this have?

I noticed this when my bottle arrived too and was wondering the same thing myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Running this now and loving the feeling and results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my bottle. Only issue is that there's like 5 caps I've found so far that are undone, resulting in powder coating some of the other caps. And the obviously loss of this pills.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle. Only issue is that there's like 5 caps I've found so far that are undone, resulting in powder coating some of the other caps. And the obviously loss of this pills.
That sucks. I've had this happen with different products before. Never on a big scale, but a few capsules popped here and there through the years. Definitely let us know how the run treats you and maybe we can do something for you in the near future.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. I've had this happen with different products before. Never on a big scale, but a few capsules popped here and there through the years. Definitely let us know how the run treats you and maybe we can do something for you in the near future.
No problem, I'm not trying to get anything out if it. For 14.99 it's worth a shot. Plus everything from dsade has been great

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, I'm not trying to get anything out if it. For 14.99 it's worth a shot. Plus everything from dsade has been great
Definitely let us know how you like it. Going to run a bottle myself soon stacked with EC.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar