Coming Soon: SPP's AlphaBurn

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
With regards to the warning about a potential interaction with antidepressants, is that due to the rauwolscine's effects on Norepinephrine or the piperine's interaction with monamines? If, from a completely theoretical perspective, someone was taking a ssnri and also took alphaburn, would the two compounds both be blocking the reuptake of Norepinephrine, leading to increased levels of Norepinephrine and hence the danger?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With regards to the warning about a potential interaction with antidepressants, is that due to the rauwolscine's effects on Norepinephrine or the piperine's interaction with monamines? If, from a completely theoretical perspective, someone was taking a ssnri and also took alphaburn, would the two compounds both be blocking the reuptake of Norepinephrine, leading to increased levels of Norepinephrine and hence the danger?
Danger is a bit dramatic, but because of the interaction of the piperine with monoamines, the warning was included.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take lexapro which is an SSRI and am currently using alphaburn with no problems whatsoever.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Danger is a bit dramatic, but because of the interaction of the piperine with monoamines, the warning was included.
I take lexapro which is an SSRI and am currently using alphaburn with no problems whatsoever.
cheers for the replies, sounds like i'll be including some alphaburn with my next order, anything which has everyone this excited has to be worth a go

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cheers for the replies, sounds like i'll be including some alphaburn with my next order, anything which has everyone this excited has to be worth a go
Very excited to hear your feedback.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I have been indifferent so far, but I wait to see what comes out of this. Big Fan and have barely set a wrong foot with Matt, so lets see what comes of this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been indifferent so far, but I wait to see what comes out of this. Big Fan and have barely set a wrong foot with Matt, so lets see what comes of this.
You can find a ton of feedback on Alphaburn from past runs with RPN and Genomyx. AY is in a ton of other formulas as well, you've likely taken it many times if you've taken any fat burners. Throwing AY in any fat loss stack is pretty popular as well.

domore

Awards
You can find a ton of feedback on Alphaburn from past runs with RPN and Genomyx. AY is in a ton of other formulas as well, you've likely taken it many times if you've taken any fat burners. Throwing AY in any fat loss stack is pretty popular as well.
For sure! If you search for Alphaburn, Invycktus, you can find the old RPN subforum and thread after thread containing positive feedback/experience.

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Hey Dsade, anyone at all... Where is all the Alphaburn at? I cant find it anywhere.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Dsade, anyone at all... Where is all the Alphaburn at? I cant find it anywhere.
It's out there still in limited quantities if you get your google on.

The next run of Alphaburn is something we are working on, but honestly it may be a little while before we can get it out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's out there still in limited quantities if you get your google on.

The next run of Alphaburn is something we are working on, but honestly it may be a little while before we can get it out.
Last ETA we had was about 8 weeks.