Flawless Skin Couture

Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

  1. Thanks, had no Idea about a free sample. I've read up about the bobu before.

    Since June I've ran abliderate advanced, absolutely abliderated, eviscerate bff, and 4 bars of java lather. My only personal disappointment was two bottles of Alphaburn. Otherwise I'm big believer in your products.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigmike34 View Post
    Thanks, had no Idea about a free sample. I've read up about the bobu before. Since June I've ran abliderate advanced, absolutely abliderated, eviscerate bff, and 4 bars of java lather. My only personal disappointment was two bottles of Alphaburn. Otherwise I'm big believer in your products.
    We appreciate your support, bigmike. Matt definitely puts his heart and soul into his products, and it is nice to see people enjoying the fruits of his labor.
    EvoMuse
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Your order shipped, with the free sample of the Pumpkin Body Butter.
    I JUST placed an order - didn't know there were samples of this. Ever a chance you will do the MaliBobu again, Matt?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I JUST placed an order - didn't know there were samples of this. Ever a chance you will do the MaliBobu again, Matt?

    ~Rosie~
    Rosie,

    We will probably add back the Malibobu sometime early Spring. When did you place an order? Nothing came through this way.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Rosie,

    We will probably add back the Malibobu sometime early Spring. When did you place an order? Nothing came through this way.
    Ok. Last week - received it Monday

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. Hi there,

    I'm pretty much out of the whole renegade pack and cannot find anywhere to buy some anymore :/
    The EM website just goes to FB now...

    To be honest, I don't know if the pheromone thing ever worked to attract the opposite sex, but it makes ME feel so much better! I use it before special occasions when I want to feel my best.

    Thanks!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by geearf View Post
    Hi there,

    I'm pretty much out of the whole renegade pack and cannot find anywhere to buy some anymore :/
    The EM website just goes to FB now...

    To be honest, I don't know if the pheromone thing ever worked to attract the opposite sex, but it makes ME feel so much better! I use it before special occasions when I want to feel my best.

    Thanks!
    The EM servers are being upgraded an will be back online shortly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Great, I look forward to seeing them back online.

  9. Do you still sell the soap?
    All I can find is the balm, and the soap was really my favorite...

    Thanks!

  10. Matt has Java Lather available on his Evolutionary Muse Shopify store. He is whipping up fresh batches as well.
    EvoMuse

  11. Java Lather is an amazing product and just as I was down for my last bar. It's perfect for using before applying any topical.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  12. Ooops sorry I meant the renegade soap.

  13. Renegade soap will be added to the company store this week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. I have a couple sealed bottles of the Banish Face Wash when that was available. Should that still be good to use?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I have a couple sealed bottles of the Banish Face Wash when that was available. Should that still be good to use?
    I would think so. I used a bottle that was fairly old a while back with success. I want to say that the consistency had changed a slight bit, but you should be fine. I hope Matt brings the entire Flawless line back especially Banish and Renegade Soap!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Renegade soap will be added to the company store this week.
    awesome!

  17. Been looking to restock on banish bars and renegade bars, any tips on where to buy them?

  18. Shoot me a PM and I can take care of you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. any news on the pheromone soap?
    Frankly, I have no clue if it did anything to others... but it made me feel so good in the shower... it was just amazing... and then I was happier/higher energy for a while.
    I'm not sure if the balm ever did much though, maybe I should not have used the 2 of them together?

    Thanks!

  20. I'll be there on Monday to make a batch.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Great news, I've been waiting for this for a long time

  22. Renegade Soap is actually my favorite. Even more so than Java Lather!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  23. That's the only "special soap" I've ever tried.
    At first, just washing my face with it in the morning before the gym woke me up, which was amazing.
    Then the shower.... WOOHOO!

    What do you think of the balm?

  24. I like the balm a lot. Placebo or not, it gives me a feel good confident feeling. Matt let me in on a dirty secret about using it for workouts. Rub a tiny amount above your lip on your mustache area. You'll be breathing it in slightly during workouts and it definitely provides that alpha feeling. I thought it was ridiculous when he told me, but it really works.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  25. Oh that's interesting indeed!

  26. Any news on the soap/balm combo?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by geearf View Post
    Any news on the soap/balm combo?
    When I asked Matt he said he would stock our store at some point. I think some of the materials are a little hard to get. No one misses Renegade Soap more than I do!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  28. Wrong, me
    I've been on the lookout for the past year and a half I think "/

  29. I'm shooting to be able to do a new batch of the Renegade Balm this coming week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm shooting to be able to do a new batch of the Renegade Balm this coming week.
    Soap as well or just the balm?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Log in
Log in