Flawless Skin Couture

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Registered User
    bigmike34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Thanks, had no Idea about a free sample. I've read up about the bobu before.

    Since June I've ran abliderate advanced, absolutely abliderated, eviscerate bff, and 4 bars of java lather. My only personal disappointment was two bottles of Alphaburn. Otherwise I'm big believer in your products.

  2. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike34 View Post
    Thanks, had no Idea about a free sample. I've read up about the bobu before. Since June I've ran abliderate advanced, absolutely abliderated, eviscerate bff, and 4 bars of java lather. My only personal disappointment was two bottles of Alphaburn. Otherwise I'm big believer in your products.
    We appreciate your support, bigmike. Matt definitely puts his heart and soul into his products, and it is nice to see people enjoying the fruits of his labor.
    EvoMuse
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Your order shipped, with the free sample of the Pumpkin Body Butter.
    I JUST placed an order - didn't know there were samples of this. Ever a chance you will do the MaliBobu again, Matt?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I JUST placed an order - didn't know there were samples of this. Ever a chance you will do the MaliBobu again, Matt?

    ~Rosie~
    Rosie,

    We will probably add back the Malibobu sometime early Spring. When did you place an order? Nothing came through this way.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Rosie,

    We will probably add back the Malibobu sometime early Spring. When did you place an order? Nothing came through this way.
    Ok. Last week - received it Monday

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    geearf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Hi there,

    I'm pretty much out of the whole renegade pack and cannot find anywhere to buy some anymore :/
    The EM website just goes to FB now...

    To be honest, I don't know if the pheromone thing ever worked to attract the opposite sex, but it makes ME feel so much better! I use it before special occasions when I want to feel my best.

    Thanks!
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by geearf View Post
    Hi there,

    I'm pretty much out of the whole renegade pack and cannot find anywhere to buy some anymore :/
    The EM website just goes to FB now...

    To be honest, I don't know if the pheromone thing ever worked to attract the opposite sex, but it makes ME feel so much better! I use it before special occasions when I want to feel my best.

    Thanks!
    The EM servers are being upgraded an will be back online shortly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Registered User
    geearf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Great, I look forward to seeing them back online.
  9. Registered User
    geearf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Do you still sell the soap?
    All I can find is the balm, and the soap was really my favorite...

    Thanks!
  10. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Matt has Java Lather available on his Evolutionary Muse Shopify store. He is whipping up fresh batches as well.
    EvoMuse
  11. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Java Lather is an amazing product and just as I was down for my last bar. It's perfect for using before applying any topical.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  12. Registered User
    geearf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Ooops sorry I meant the renegade soap.
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Renegade soap will be added to the company store this week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Registered User
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    764
    Answers
    0


    I have a couple sealed bottles of the Banish Face Wash when that was available. Should that still be good to use?
  15. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I have a couple sealed bottles of the Banish Face Wash when that was available. Should that still be good to use?
    I would think so. I used a bottle that was fairly old a while back with success. I want to say that the consistency had changed a slight bit, but you should be fine. I hope Matt brings the entire Flawless line back especially Banish and Renegade Soap!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  16. Registered User
    geearf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Renegade soap will be added to the company store this week.
    awesome!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. Flawless Skin Couture: IDRT
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 09:21 AM
  3. Flawless Skin Couture stock
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in