Flawless Skin Couture

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I would love a new shave gel as I believe the ones I currently use suck.
    So, true.

  2. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    I heard you moved your products to a new site?
  3. Registered User
    annielizstan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  45 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    35

    Hi guys,
    Boil cabbage and wash face with that water.
    Mixture of banana and milk and wash after drying with cold water.
    Paste of walnut powder ,honey and lemon juice.Scrub your face with this mixture.
    Powdered mango peel and 1 teaspoon of milk powder rub on face ,neck and hands.
    While bathing lather your body with a soft soap and apply mixture of sugar and lime on the lather and see the difference.
    Use gram flour and milk to make a paste. Apply it gently and rub a little, then wash off with water.
    Hope will help.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    Quote Originally Posted by annielizstan View Post
    Hi guys,
    Boil cabbage and wash face with that water.
    Mixture of banana and milk and wash after drying with cold water.
    Paste of walnut powder ,honey and lemon juice.Scrub your face with this mixture.
    Powdered mango peel and 1 teaspoon of milk powder rub on face ,neck and hands.
    While bathing lather your body with a soft soap and apply mixture of sugar and lime on the lather and see the difference.
    Use gram flour and milk to make a paste. Apply it gently and rub a little, then wash off with water.
    Hope will help.

    ...sounds like a pain in the ass
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  5. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by annielizstan View Post
    Hi guys,
    Boil cabbage and wash face with that water.
    Mixture of banana and milk and wash after drying with cold water.
    Paste of walnut powder ,honey and lemon juice.Scrub your face with this mixture.
    Powdered mango peel and 1 teaspoon of milk powder rub on face ,neck and hands.
    While bathing lather your body with a soft soap and apply mixture of sugar and lime on the lather and see the difference.
    Use gram flour and milk to make a paste. Apply it gently and rub a little, then wash off with water.
    Hope will help.
    I'll let Matt do all the dirty work and enjoy the fruits (meh, pun) of his product. Seems much less hassle for this guy.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Due to a combination of factors, the Java Lather Jumbo shipment will not arrive until tomorrow.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Due to a combination of factors, the Java Lather Jumbo shipment will not arrive until tomorrow.
    I'm on a rotation of Java Lather and Renegade soap. Unsure of which one I prefer, love em both so I just rotate them
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  8. Registered User
    Steve_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    25
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    200

    Hey guys, when will these be back at nutraplanet? I am wanting to order some Banish. Thanks
  9. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    The Banish tends to sell out quite quickly, especially the face wash. As well it should, it's by far the best in its category. I think Matt has a batch finished recently (IIRC from Facebook).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The Banish tends to sell out quite quickly, especially the face wash. As well it should, it's by far the best in its category. I think Matt has a batch finished recently (IIRC from Facebook).
    I will be running a Banish Face Wash/Banish Body Wash special soon. While the body wash is NOT labeled, it will be priced as a beta. Please do me the service of giving me extensive feedback, so I know whether to go ahead and get labels printed (not cheap.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will be running a Banish Face Wash/Banish Body Wash special soon. While the body wash is NOT labeled, it will be priced as a beta. Please do me the service of giving me extensive feedback, so I know whether to go ahead and get labels printed (not cheap.)
    Nice. I already absolutely love the face wash so I'm excited for the body wash as well. I might have to add that to the rotation of Java Lather and Renegade.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  12. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will be running a Banish Face Wash/Banish Body Wash special soon. While the body wash is NOT labeled, it will be priced as a beta. Please do me the service of giving me extensive feedback, so I know whether to go ahead and get labels printed (not cheap.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Nice. I already absolutely love the face wash so I'm excited for the body wash as well. I might have to add that to the rotation of Java Lather and Renegade.
    I have yet to use the Banish soap or Renegade soap. I've been extensively using Bobu Butter, Injure-Eeze, Renegade Balm, Java Lather, and Banish Face Wash. It is a pretty nice line-up. I'll keep adding to it, too!
  13. Registered User
    Steve_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    25
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will be running a Banish Face Wash/Banish Body Wash special soon. While the body wash is NOT labeled, it will be priced as a beta. Please do me the service of giving me extensive feedback, so I know whether to go ahead and get labels printed (not cheap.)
    Perfect I need a bodywash as well. Everything is full of chemicals and xenoestrogens, these products look great..
  14. Registered User
    Steve_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    25
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    200

    Please PM if I can buy from anywhere else, looking to make an order ASAP!

    Thank you!
  15. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Please PM if I can buy from anywhere else, looking to make an order ASAP!

    Thank you!
    Might checkout Matt's facebook site or Evolutionary Muse (google).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    I wanted to thank everyone for the support over the years. As of the last order I shipped to Nutraplanet, I have sold over 5000 bars of Java Lather. Unbelievable!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214977

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I wanted to thank everyone for the support over the years. As of the last order I shipped to Nutraplanet, I have sold over 5000 bars of Java Lather. Unbelievable!
    Congratulations man! I absolutely love Java Lather and am using the last of my Banish bar right now... Definitely can't wait for the special and I will give you guys some honest and detailed feedback!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  18. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I wanted to thank everyone for the support over the years. As of the last order I shipped to Nutraplanet, I have sold over 5000 bars of Java Lather. Unbelievable!
    Wow that is truly impressive. The thing is the Flawless line is QUALITY products and quality products will always eventually do well. They might not beat the mass marketed and mass produced overhyped products, but quality still counts for something you just gotta help people figure it out!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  19. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Java Lather now back in stock guys. Been a while, stock some up!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Java Lather now back in stock guys. Been a while, stock some up!
    I forgot to save myself some. BRB, ordering them all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Why is this on page 2?

    Banish BCFC is back in stock at NP. 2 units for 9 bucks a piece is an incredible deal. This is bar none (it's a liquid anyways fools) the BEST face wash out there. My entire family buys this and loves it.

    Both sizes of Java Lather are in stock.

    Renegade Skin Balm is back and if interested jump on it as I believe this is the last batch for a while.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  22. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Why is this on page 2?

    Banish BCFC is back in stock at NP. 2 units for 9 bucks a piece is an incredible deal. This is bar none (it's a liquid anyways fools) the BEST face wash out there. My entire family buys this and loves it.

    Both sizes of Java Lather are in stock.

    Renegade Skin Balm is back and if interested jump on it as I believe this is the last batch for a while.

    What's renegade for anyway?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  23. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    6745533

    For smelling like leather and making your woman horny from your musk.
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    Ill just make sure I don't shower after the gym for my girl
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  25. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Alright, my sideways picture is quite annoying, but my stash is dwindling

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 171
Size:  920.4 KB
    EvoMuse
  26. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    What's renegade for anyway?
    Smells good, plus alpha feeling. Give it a whirl, I really enjoy it. Should be able to find some old feedback if you look.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  27. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Smells good, plus alpha feeling. Give it a whirl, I really enjoy it. Should be able to find some old feedback if you look.
    Gracias
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  28. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Gracias
    If you search renegade, you will numerous threads/posts when it was a part of RPN.
    EvoMuse
  29. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092030

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Smells good, plus alpha feeling. Give it a whirl, I really enjoy it. Should be able to find some old feedback if you look.
    I find that the combination of this, beating my chest and hooting very loudly puts my fiance in her place as the submissive one.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  30. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    What's the point of working out to take your shirt off when it's covered in blemishes? A certain bar that Banishes those problems is going to be popping back up at the Planet.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  31. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    What's the point of working out to take your shirt off when it's covered in blemishes? A certain bar that Banishes those problems is going to be popping back up at the Planet.
    Mmmmhhmmmm........Clear skin is definitely a confidence booster!
    EvoMuse
  32. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    What's the point of working out to take your shirt off when it's covered in blemishes? A certain bar that Banishes those problems is going to be popping back up at the Planet.
    I thought it was only for new acne? Does it work for old scars? I had a bad reaction to a topical and im covered in dark scars.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Alright, my sideways picture is quite annoying, but my stash is dwindling

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 171
Size:  920.4 KB
    Love Bobu Butter
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Love Bobu Butter
    You never got a chance to try the Pumpkin Cream Bobu, did you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  35. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You never got a chance to try the Pumpkin Cream Bobu, did you?
    Nope. Loved the Malibobu! MIss it :'(

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  36. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Nutraplanet is restocked with all the goodies: Renegade Balm (still only $4.99!), Java Lather, Banish Bar, Flawless IDRT, Atomic Meltdown, and Injure-Eeze!
    EvoMuse
  37. Registered User
    bigmike34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    18

    Any timeline for a restock on Renegade Balm/Soap?
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike34 View Post
    Any timeline for a restock on Renegade Balm/Soap?
    I'm working on a new supplier for the androstenone pheromone. What limited stock I have left is only available direct from the website.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  39. Registered User
    bigmike34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm working on a new supplier for the androstenone pheromone. What limited stock I have left is only available direct from the website.
    I actually went ahead and ordered 2 from the site around 4am est on Wed. Noticed that the site says shipping within 72 hours yet my order is still processing.
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike34 View Post
    I actually went ahead and ordered 2 from the site around 4am est on Wed. Noticed that the site says shipping within 72 hours yet my order is still processing.
    Your order shipped, with the free sample of the Pumpkin Body Butter.

    There's sometimes a delay with shipping notification.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. Flawless Skin Couture: IDRT
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 09:21 AM
  3. Flawless Skin Couture stock
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in