Flawless Skin Couture

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Will we be seeing any of the FSC products under the Southland Performance name?

chimeranD

Awards
I asked the question a little while ago, the skin care line will stay around. I'm not sure on the details but I heard there are still shipments of Java lather being made. I'm down to under a month supply of banish though so hopefully that comes back soon too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There has been no negotiations or discussions with Southland regarding FSC. As of now I will be reorganizing the brand on my own and relaunching.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I look forward to a full relaunching of FSC. I can't speak of all the products but as fast as java lather has sold out on NP lately the demand for at least that product is awfully high. I know I'm down to one bar of Banish left and I simply love that stuff. Always wanted to try some of the other products...probably going to give Renegade a try next.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Dsade said he was shipping some out to Nutra on last week. Well, Nutra is still showing out of stock.

chimeranD

Awards
...probably going to give Renegade a try next.
Can't say it works for night's out, but when I'm home with my girl right next to me she gets more..."hands on" than normal. I also find some skin balm helps confidence a bit too, nothing extreme but a bottle lasts a long time for pretty cheap.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't say it works for night's out, but when I'm home with my girl right next to me she gets more..."hands on" than normal. I also find some skin balm helps confidence a bit too, nothing extreme but a bottle lasts a long time for pretty cheap.
I'll let everyone know how it works for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipment of Java Lather Jumbo will arrive tomorrow.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shipment of Java Lather Jumbo will arrive tomorrow.
Yes. Will definitely be getting more than one bar.

I bet it arrives and sells out tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know of one person that's going to be ordering close to 1/3 of the batch.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know of one person that's going to be ordering close to 1/3 of the batch.
Damn. I'm not missing out this time, the minute it goes up I'm getting my order in. I've prepared multiple pizzas, drinks, and bedpans so I have no reason to ever leave my computer.

Wait, the whores! How could I forget the whores?! :eek:mfg:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. I'm not missing out this time, the minute it goes up I'm getting my order in. I've prepared multiple pizzas, drinks, and bedpans so I have no reason to ever leave my computer.

Wait, the whores! How could I forget the whores?! :eek:mfg:
It's like you climb right into my head and relive my Saturday nights.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's an understatement...

Please consider shipping to other retailers..
We will be...it will take me a bit to spin this up to full speed. Nutraplanet has always been extremely supportive. They are going through personnel changes right now WRT to product adds, so they are lagging a bit.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was wondering the same thing. Wonder if we will see new stuff or not

Thepaul7

Awards
Dsade do you have anything or plan to have anything for heel cracks/fissures?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered 6 bars of Java. When should Banish be in stock?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stocked up as well. Hoping Banish comes back soon. I don't have any real acne problems, but it seems to do wonders on the small amount of keratosis pilaris I have on my upper arms.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see they still haven't updated the package picture, lol.

Banish is in stock, and is being added today.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see they still haven't updated the package picture, lol.

Banish is in stock, and is being added today.
Honestly I thought FSC was dead and done for and that made me very sad. I'm so happy it's on the way back!

Any plans for additions to the line or is the priority getting everything stocked back up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I thought FSC was dead and done for and that made me very sad. I'm so happy it's on the way back!

Any plans for additions to the line or is the priority getting everything stocked back up?
First priority is getting stock back rolling and getting the packaging upgrade done. I'm also resuming experimentation with EyeTite and the new product design, which will focus on tightening up loose skin after weight loss.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered 4 bottles of Banish. Can't wait to try it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am incredibly proud if this formula. It is unbeatable! Our eventual plan is to destroy the Proactiv brand (which my wife used and it did jack squat.)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am incredibly proud if this formula. It is unbeatable! Our eventual plan is to destroy the Proactiv brand (which my wife used and it did jack squat.)
How will it work on pockmarks? I don't have that severe but do have some acne scarring from when I was a teen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How will it work on pockmarks? I don't have that severe but do have some acne scarring from when I was a teen.
It might help a tiny bit, but that's not what it is designed for. You would have better luck using a combination of Java Lather and the Flawless IDRT cream.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to love Banish.

I'm pretty excited Matt I added Renegade to my order which I've always been curious about.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to love Banish.

I'm pretty excited Matt I added Renegade to my order which I've always been curious about.
Try the renegade applied to your upper lip and chest right before a heavy leg day...then get back to me.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It might help a tiny bit, but that's not what it is designed for. You would have better luck using a combination of Java Lather and the Flawless IDRT cream.
Thanks for the quick response. So will the Flawless IDRT cream get released again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try the renegade applied to your upper lip and chest right before a heavy leg day...then get back to me.
Upper lip really?

Damn my interest is piqued!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My fiancée approves of the Renegade scent! She caught the leathery scent when we went out to dinner and she liked it! I normally don't wear colognes or anything with an odor, and let's face it, we're engaged so she'll love me no matter if I have a scent or not! A little goes a long way with this product. Going to order some more Java Lather soon; hoping the infuse product comes back!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My fiancée approves of the Renegade scent! She caught the leathery scent when we went out to dinner and she liked it! I normally don't wear colognes or anything with an odor, and let's face it, we're engaged so she'll love me no matter if I have a scent or not! A little goes a long way with this product. Going to order some more Java Lather soon; hoping the infuse product comes back!
I have a new scent planned (more of a cologne) that is extremely unique. I will definitely make it a Renegade type delivery.

Makes you wonder why cologne companies don't use it, as the scent last FOREVER! Oh yeah, I forgot...greed.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Btw I meant "diffuse" instead of "infuse." Hard to believe I teach high school English.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Btw I meant "diffuse" instead of "infuse." Hard to believe I teach high school English.
I was hoping to find replacement diffuser bottles, but have been unable to.

We just threw out our last one. :(

chimeranD

Awards
Haven't tried out the Banish cream yet, hoping it works the same or better than the bars do! Any chance on Majestic mineral mud?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried out the Banish cream yet, hoping it works the same or better than the bars do! Any chance on Majestic mineral mud?
Waiting on the new labels for Majestic.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping I get the Banish I ordered today... I placed 2 orders today with Nutra, one with Java Soap and that has a tracking #, the other order with Banish hasn't reached the Processing step yet. Maybe it will tomorrow or maybe they just combined the shipping? I just worry because I know the Banish is about to sell out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping I get the Banish I ordered today... I placed 2 orders today with Nutra, one with Java Soap and that has a tracking #, the other order with Banish hasn't reached the Processing step yet. Maybe it will tomorrow or maybe they just combined the shipping? I just worry because I know the Banish is about to sell out.
I always make sure i use the comment section and let them know I have two orders in.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always make sure i use the comment section and let them know I have two orders in.

I'll have to remember that for next time. Last time I placed 2 orders in the same day, they only sent me one order. I had ordered 2 Abliderate Advanced and decided an hour later I wanted a 3rd. They ended up only sending me 1 and then they sold out. Long story short, I got refunded. They were decent about it. But I didn't get the 3 I wanted. Only 1.

Would 6 Java Soap and 1 tub of Hemavol equal 4 pounds for shipping? I might have to call them tomorrow morning just to find out the deal..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Java Soaps are 7 ounces each, so that would be 2 pounds right there.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

You should formulate something that could help shrink/tighten poors.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Java and Banish are both about to be sold out. Damn this stuff goes fast! Glad I didn't miss out this time.

Parsnip

Awards
Hope you can get some of everything sent to Orbit too. I know Nutra are very supportive but their international shipping is $40, versus Orbits $8 flat international fee. Thanks dsade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you can get some of everything sent to Orbit too. I know Nutra are very supportive but their international shipping is $40, versus Orbits $8 flat international fee. Thanks dsade.
Yeah, I am putting together a shipment for them. Shipping is high, so I have to wait until I have enough of everything to justify.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I called it, both products out of stock within 24 hours.

I'm just happy I don't have to constantly refresh that page anymore as I'm officially stocked up!