Flawless Skin Couture

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Just ordered 4 bottles of Banish. Can't wait to try it.
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just ordered 4 bottles of Banish. Can't wait to try it.
    I am incredibly proud if this formula. It is unbeatable! Our eventual plan is to destroy the Proactiv brand (which my wife used and it did jack squat.)

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am incredibly proud if this formula. It is unbeatable! Our eventual plan is to destroy the Proactiv brand (which my wife used and it did jack squat.)
    How will it work on pockmarks? I don't have that severe but do have some acne scarring from when I was a teen.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    How will it work on pockmarks? I don't have that severe but do have some acne scarring from when I was a teen.
    It might help a tiny bit, but that's not what it is designed for. You would have better luck using a combination of Java Lather and the Flawless IDRT cream.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just ordered 4 bottles of Banish. Can't wait to try it.
    You're going to love Banish.

    I'm pretty excited Matt I added Renegade to my order which I've always been curious about.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You're going to love Banish.

    I'm pretty excited Matt I added Renegade to my order which I've always been curious about.
    Try the renegade applied to your upper lip and chest right before a heavy leg day...then get back to me.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It might help a tiny bit, but that's not what it is designed for. You would have better luck using a combination of Java Lather and the Flawless IDRT cream.
    Thanks for the quick response. So will the Flawless IDRT cream get released again?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. So will the Flawless IDRT cream get released again?
    We're looking at around 6-8 weeks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Try the renegade applied to your upper lip and chest right before a heavy leg day...then get back to me.
    Upper lip really?

    Damn my interest is piqued!

  10. My fiancée approves of the Renegade scent! She caught the leathery scent when we went out to dinner and she liked it! I normally don't wear colognes or anything with an odor, and let's face it, we're engaged so she'll love me no matter if I have a scent or not! A little goes a long way with this product. Going to order some more Java Lather soon; hoping the infuse product comes back!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    My fiancée approves of the Renegade scent! She caught the leathery scent when we went out to dinner and she liked it! I normally don't wear colognes or anything with an odor, and let's face it, we're engaged so she'll love me no matter if I have a scent or not! A little goes a long way with this product. Going to order some more Java Lather soon; hoping the infuse product comes back!
    I have a new scent planned (more of a cologne) that is extremely unique. I will definitely make it a Renegade type delivery.

    Makes you wonder why cologne companies don't use it, as the scent last FOREVER! Oh yeah, I forgot...greed.

  12. Awesome! Btw I meant "diffuse" instead of "infuse." Hard to believe I teach high school English.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Awesome! Btw I meant "diffuse" instead of "infuse." Hard to believe I teach high school English.
    I was hoping to find replacement diffuser bottles, but have been unable to.

    We just threw out our last one.

  14. Haven't tried out the Banish cream yet, hoping it works the same or better than the bars do! Any chance on Majestic mineral mud?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Haven't tried out the Banish cream yet, hoping it works the same or better than the bars do! Any chance on Majestic mineral mud?
    Waiting on the new labels for Majestic.

  16. Hoping I get the Banish I ordered today... I placed 2 orders today with Nutra, one with Java Soap and that has a tracking #, the other order with Banish hasn't reached the Processing step yet. Maybe it will tomorrow or maybe they just combined the shipping? I just worry because I know the Banish is about to sell out.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Hoping I get the Banish I ordered today... I placed 2 orders today with Nutra, one with Java Soap and that has a tracking #, the other order with Banish hasn't reached the Processing step yet. Maybe it will tomorrow or maybe they just combined the shipping? I just worry because I know the Banish is about to sell out.
    I always make sure i use the comment section and let them know I have two orders in.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I always make sure i use the comment section and let them know I have two orders in.

    I'll have to remember that for next time. Last time I placed 2 orders in the same day, they only sent me one order. I had ordered 2 Abliderate Advanced and decided an hour later I wanted a 3rd. They ended up only sending me 1 and then they sold out. Long story short, I got refunded. They were decent about it. But I didn't get the 3 I wanted. Only 1.

    Would 6 Java Soap and 1 tub of Hemavol equal 4 pounds for shipping? I might have to call them tomorrow morning just to find out the deal..

  19. Java Soaps are 7 ounces each, so that would be 2 pounds right there.

  20. Matt,

    You should formulate something that could help shrink/tighten poors.

  21. Java and Banish are both about to be sold out. Damn this stuff goes fast! Glad I didn't miss out this time.

  22. Hope you can get some of everything sent to Orbit too. I know Nutra are very supportive but their international shipping is $40, versus Orbits $8 flat international fee. Thanks dsade.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post
    Hope you can get some of everything sent to Orbit too. I know Nutra are very supportive but their international shipping is $40, versus Orbits $8 flat international fee. Thanks dsade.
    Yeah, I am putting together a shipment for them. Shipping is high, so I have to wait until I have enough of everything to justify.

  24. I called it, both products out of stock within 24 hours.

    I'm just happy I don't have to constantly refresh that page anymore as I'm officially stocked up!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Log in
Log in