Saying Goodbye from EBF inc

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys,

Our time here on AM coming to an end, and EBF is closing.

I would like to say a thank you to all members and staff on here as you guys have became my family. The support you have showed me from the time I started production of Recompadrol all the way through Adipose Annihilation, Adipose Annihilation V2, Natty-V, and Metabolic Pow{d}er, has been flattering

Although the company is closing I personally will NOT be leaving the forums. I have yet to decide on the user name to use However when I decide upon one I will post in here.

I have learned so much on this beautiful forum, and love contributing to everyone in here. I am truly saddened by the close of the company as I feel a piece of me has died. I love the industry, and the people

I've been lucky enough to meet a few of you at the arnold, and lucky enough to develop relationships and friendships outside of the forums and I am very grateful for this.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all help, love, support, and understanding

-Zach

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
<3
Zach and EBF

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You won't be out for long brother.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gonna miss this stuff. Great products and an even better guy. Always sad to see one of the good ones leaving the game.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to know your going to be sticking around Zach! I really love the products and the presence you bring to the forum! Can't wait to see the new username rolling around

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad to see EBF done as a company but glad you'll be sticking around the forums. Very respectable and knowledgeable member on the board!

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for AAV2, RECOMPADROL and METABOLIC POW(d)ER and really thanks for all advices you give me !!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear man.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A sad day indeed. I snagged some recompadrol & metabolic powder right before closing. Great price and quick int'l shipping, just wish I discovered you guys sooner.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you elaborate as of why EBF is closing down?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you elaborate as of why EBF is closing down?
I sold the company last year, the new owners took over and started doing well, but took too much time from family along with his current work

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sucks. You're a great dude and thank you for all that you brought to us.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very sad day indeed, I love EBF's products. It's a shame to see them go. Hopefully another company, like PES, will pick up the formulas.

It's good that you're sticking around Zach, you're a smart dude. What are you thinking your new name will be? Something to do with clowns? KillerClown?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very sad day indeed, I love EBF's products. It's a shame to see them go. Hopefully another company, like PES, will pick up the formulas. It's good that you're sticking around Zach, you're a smart dude. What are you thinking your new name will be? Something to do with clowns? KillerClown?
thinking it may be

"MaybeImCrazy"

Tribute to my very first name on AM

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
RecompMan clear some inbox space