UR SPRAY

Page 8 of 13 First ... 3678910 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Cool, I'm doing the 50 sprays twice a day.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    The first thing I notices was the waistband of my trousers getting much looser, shirt sleeves tighter
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  2. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Cool, I'm doing the 50 sprays twice a day.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    You're going to like it VP
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    My GF's only been on it for a week and is visibly leaner
    I feel like I have gotten a tad leaner but it's enough to have come from lowering my calories.

    Maybe I need to dose more, IDK.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    I feel like I have gotten a tad leaner but it's enough to have come from lowering my calories.

    Maybe I need to dose more, IDK.
    How are you dosing it??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    How are you dosing it??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    I try to coat a vast majority of my body, along with the caps.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  6. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    How long have you been using it??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  7. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    How long have you been using it??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    About two + weeks now.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  8. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    About two + weeks now.
    Hopefully weeks 3-4 it will kick in harder.
  9. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0

    I wish it was cheaper as I am starting to feel the effects kick in more than two weeks in.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    I wish it was cheaper as I am starting to feel the effects kick in more than two weeks in.

    there is evidence that it builds up in your system. that would mean that the effects would not dissapear when you discontinue but subside gradually

    so you may still get your 4 weeks out of the product, it just starts 2 weeks into it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2

    Tempted to buy this from a UK retailer.

    Has anyone here used it at below 10% body fat to begin with?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Tempted to buy this from a UK retailer.

    Has anyone here used it at below 10% body fat to begin with?
    What are you doing?? trying to Brag!!
  13. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    What are you doing?? trying to Brag!!
    lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Tempted to buy this from a UK retailer.

    Has anyone here used it at below 10% body fat to begin with?
    How far below 10% body fat are you??
  15. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    How far below 10% body fat are you??
    Around 7-8% at the moment at a guess. I haven't had it tested for a while.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there is evidence that it builds up in your system. that would mean that the effects would not dissapear when you discontinue but subside gradually

    so you may still get your 4 weeks out of the product, it just starts 2 weeks into it
    Thanks for this information, Patrick.

    I do seem to be sweating more just working so I am pretty happy about that.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  17. Registered User
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfahardon View Post
    Am I understanding this correctly, that you can eat above maintenance and still burn fat with ur spray?
    I can attest to that. When I got my groin and leg sprain while sparring I rerally had to cut back somewhat on my exercise program. Doc told me to actually completely elevate my leg as much as possible and not put stress on it for two weeks. Kept my diet in check except I have this small issue with an addiction to lemonade. Switched to crystal light and that is less taxing but I drink like a half gallon a day.

    And my pants actually became more loose with the spray at a lower level of working out. Took about 5 weeks. Now I am getting back in gradually to my former intensity and probably will have to get couple of new outfits.

    I responded well to the original Ursobolic PA made so I knew this one would work as well. Ny body is weird like that. I respond well to herbs but pharmaceutical drugs rarely work.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  18. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2

    GuyverX, what is your body fat level or weight and height please?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    GuyverX, what is your body fat level or weight and height please?
    I was supposed to do the tank but with work, school and travel I never was able to get around to it...

    I'd say I've lost .5 - 1% bf. Maybe more my love handles are noticeably smaller along with my mid section. I probably started around 12... I'll track down some comparative pics after my test. Through pm tho they have my face in them... I'll get back to you

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  20. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2

    Thanks Valdez. I am interested in this product but it is quite pricey (around $75 dollar equivalent here) so am trying to do my due diligence.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Thanks Valdez. I am interested in this product but it is quite pricey (around $75 dollar equivalent here) so am trying to do my due diligence.
    I hear ya man... I was the same way. Pics on the way

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Couldn't figure out how to send from phone via pm...

    First pic... Before. Different poses yes but you can tell the mid section is pretty fluffy and has some curves to it lol

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_112308.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  48.9 KB

    Next pic was taken a few days ago. Abs are noticeably more visible and the love handles on the side "curves" are diminishing. I'm going to log this just wanted to wait for mid terms to be done.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_113023.png
Views: 262
Size:  553.7 KB

    The stand out to these results, Ben is that I have eaten sloppier than I had prior to starting. It sounds too good to be true, I get it. I thought PA and Truth were full of **** since the day Urso came out because of the mixed reviews.

    I have done little to no cardio and my workout sessions have been inconsistent at best.

    Sometimes being too skinny bugs the **** out of me seriously. I drive my girlfriend crazy because I'll bulk and then feel fat she things I'm a crazy person. When I start losing weight generally I can see the muscle mass going with it and I start eating surplus again so I don't lose. It's a very tiresome battle lol. With Ur Spray it seems to me that I'm losing while maintaining size.

    Maybe I am just extremely responsive to Ursolic Acid. Maybe it's placebo.. Who knows...

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0

    I just received my 2 bottles of u r spray. I always believe in second chances. I definitely was not a fan of ursobolic capsules. They didn't do anything for me at all. I remember burping up smoke a lot. Anyway I'm over that old chapter and ready to try this. Starting tomorrow.
  24. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Valdez your upper upper abs are definitely much more defined.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  25. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1
    I just received my 2 bottles of u r spray. I always believe in second chances. I definitely was not a fan of ursobolic capsules. They didn't do anything for me at all. I remember burping up smoke a lot. Anyway I'm over that old chapter and ready to try this. Starting tomorrow.
    I remember you not being a fan lol!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  26. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    Valdez your upper upper abs are definitely much more defined.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Hey thanks bud! I like this stuff, it's a winner.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  27. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    I remember you not being a fan lol!

    - Valdez
    Yeah....... But I liked everything else though. I guess after about 12 bottles I just lost my temper. But that was then, this now.
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0

    Sick Valdez!

    Killed it man!

    Mission 1, yeah I think I remember I heard about people mega dosing and saw no results....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Sick Valdez!

    Killed it man!

    Mission 1, yeah I think I remember I heard about people mega dosing and saw no results....
    Kinda why I'm back in the game with the spray. Looking forward to the run,
  30. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Sick Valdez!

    Killed it man!

    Mission 1, yeah I think I remember I heard about people mega dosing and saw no results....
    Kinda why I'm back in the game with the spray. Looking forward to the run,
  31. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

    Yeah....... But I liked everything else though. I guess after about 12 bottles I just lost my temper. But that was then, this now.
    I think you'll see a real difference brother...

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  32. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Sick Valdez!

    Killed it man!

    Mission 1, yeah I think I remember I heard about people mega dosing and saw no results....
    hey thanks brother! I'll be doing a log now that mid terms are up ill prob set it up this week.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  33. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

    Kinda why I'm back in the game with the spray. Looking forward to the run,
    Do me a favor and keep me posted?

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  34. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Do me a favor and keep me posted?

    - Valdez
    Absolutely.
  35. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I just received my 2 bottles of u r spray. I always believe in second chances. I definitely was not a fan of ursobolic capsules. They didn't do anything for me at all. I remember burping up smoke a lot. Anyway I'm over that old chapter and ready to try this. Starting tomorrow.
    I am pleasantly surprised and you will be too
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  36. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I am pleasantly surprised and you will be too
    Thanks. Will keep you posted.
  37. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Couldn't figure out how to send from phone via pm...

    First pic... Before. Different poses yes but you can tell the mid section is pretty fluffy and has some curves to it lol

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_112308.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  48.9 KB

    Next pic was taken a few days ago. Abs are noticeably more visible and the love handles on the side "curves" are diminishing. I'm going to log this just wanted to wait for mid terms to be done.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_113023.png
Views: 262
Size:  553.7 KB

    The stand out to these results, Ben is that I have eaten sloppier than I had prior to starting. It sounds too good to be true, I get it. I thought PA and Truth were full of **** since the day Urso came out because of the mixed reviews.

    I have done little to no cardio and my workout sessions have been inconsistent at best.

    Sometimes being too skinny bugs the **** out of me seriously. I drive my girlfriend crazy because I'll bulk and then feel fat she things I'm a crazy person. When I start losing weight generally I can see the muscle mass going with it and I start eating surplus again so I don't lose. It's a very tiresome battle lol. With Ur Spray it seems to me that I'm losing while maintaining size.

    Maybe I am just extremely responsive to Ursolic Acid. Maybe it's placebo.. Who knows...

    - Valdez
    Hey now, you thought I was full of S**t? Really, Ursobolic worked for some not for others. I truly think fat intake is key with that product. UR- Spray has had no negative reviews to my knowledge,
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  38. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Hey now, you thought I was full of S**t? Really, Ursobolic worked for some not for others. I truly think fat intake is key with that product. UR- Spray has had no negative reviews to my knowledge,
    Let me correct myself... Truth you've always been straight up with me bud the whole time no doubt! Full of **** meaning hard to believe... Probably the way people are looking at my reviews now lol...

    I haven't seen a negative to date. I also started the double application today if it gets any better Pat better get a high tech security system back at the lab ; )

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  39. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Hey now, you thought I was full of S**t? Really, Ursobolic worked for some not for others. I truly think fat intake is key with that product. UR- Spray has had no negative reviews to my knowledge,
    Truth this might be a dumb question but I'm thinking because this is non hormonal that if some gets rubbed off on my kids by accident that this should not be no problem right??
  40. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,948
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Truth this might be a dumb question but I'm thinking because this is non hormonal that if some gets rubbed off on my kids by accident that this should not be no problem right??
    I used this product while my wife was pregnant and no issues whatsoever.

    I know it doesnt apply to what your asking now but id see no problems even though im not Pat or truth.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in