UR SPRAY

sam805

Awards
PA, what can we expect from ur spray? Good recomposition? Fatloss and muscle gain?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think you would get the same results as ursobolic but a lot stronger. Or if you didn't respond to ursobolic you will get the results listed in the write up of ursobolic.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think you would get the same results as ursobolic but a lot stronger. Or if you didn't respond to ursobolic you will get the results listed in the write up of ursobolic.
I would think much of the same. I will most likely be getting this when I return to the states. I take UA at 800mgs a day now. Would be cheaper for me to run a bottle of the transdermal stuff lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna get a bottle as soon as I can also. I run it at 900MG a day. I have a lot more bottles to go through though so maybe I'll hold off. Just wish it was more widely available then just from that one website. With supplements I shop around for the best price.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna get a bottle as soon as I can also. I run it at 900MG a day. I have a lot more bottles to go through though so maybe I'll hold off. Just wish it was more widely available then just from that one website. With supplements I shop around for the best price.
Yeah but this stuff is literally hand made by the master himself.. PA, you are not going to get that kind of attention elsewhere, this is like the Craft Beer of supplements. I haven't used anything out of the Prototype line that didn't kick A$$

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but this stuff is literally hand made by the master himself.. PA, you are not going to get that kind of attention elsewhere, this is like the Craft Beer of supplements. I haven't used anything out of the Prototype line that didn't kick A$$
Unfortunately, he doesn't ship to Japan so I will have to wait till i get back to Hawaii (Which still comes up as international shipping on the site lol)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, he doesn't ship to Japan so I will have to wait till i get back to Hawaii (Which still comes up as international shipping on the site lol)
Not sure why that is. I will be running a new log on the Ur spray once I get mine in...I'll post a link in this thread hoping to start next week.

sam805

Awards
I guess I know what we SHOULD expect. I'm just wondering if PA has tried it or has had any one try it in beta testing and if it was significantly more effective than ursobolic??? Am thinking this would stack very well with 11kt and be very mild?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

thats the idea

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I guess I know what we SHOULD expect. I'm just wondering if PA has tried it or has had any one try it in beta testing and if it was significantly more effective than ursobolic??? Am thinking this would stack very well with 11kt and be very mild?
no beta testers

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Pat, quick question. Are you in the process of making more or will you wait until its out of stock before making more?

thekidduke

Awards
Ordered a bottle today, gonna start running it as soon as I get it this week. Got some decent results from ursobolic, so I am hoping this will kick it up a notch.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered a bottle today, gonna start running it as soon as I get it this week. Got some decent results from ursobolic, so I am hoping this will kick it up a notch.
Let us know your results man!

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Hi Patrick!
Do you ship to Sweden? Want me some UR Spray :)

Thanks!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what would be best way to dose this. ursobolic you said to spread out due to poor absorption, but with improves absorption of spray, would one dose of 50 sprays be fine, or should it be spread out also

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your using a other topical id dose all 50 at once, but if not then id split it up. Thats what im doing atleast.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take around 50 all in 1 shot, but I do more small sprays and just focus on getting a thinner layer. A full blast just seems too much for 1 area.

Splitting it up seems more of a hassle to me unless I know for sure splitting makes a big difference once a day seems fine.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I take around 50 all in 1 shot, but I do more small sprays and just focus on getting a thinner layer. A full blast just seems too much for 1 area.

Splitting it up seems more of a hassle to me unless I know for sure splitting makes a big difference once a day seems fine.
The time release aspect of transdermal application makes splitting up the dose pretty much unnecessary. Its one of the key benefits of transdermal application

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 6'2 AND 230 LBS, that is a lot of area to cover....it probably takes more than 50 sprays
That depends how much comes out in each spray. Is it a metered spray?. Thinner layers are actually better with trans-dermal products, so in effect a smaller dose can actually work better. Less is more...

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
why does it say use 2-4 weeks? ursobolic said it did not have to be cycled

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
That depends how much comes out in each spray. Is it a metered spray?. Thinner layers are actually better with trans-dermal products, so in effect a smaller dose can actually work better. Less is more...
the spray is not metered

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
what would be best way to dose this. ursobolic you said to spread out due to poor absorption, but with improves absorption of spray, would one dose of 50 sprays be fine, or should it be spread out also

50 or so sprays twice a day would be optimal imo

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
At 6'2 AND 230 LBS, that is a lot of area to cover....it probably takes more than 50 sprays
I just do it because Patrick said we're the beta testers. Hell, he even said that he has no idea on the results. So I'm just dosing it however the hell I want to.

Sometimes I'll probably do 70 sprays at a time in different areas. When used twice a day, sometimes the total from the two doses would be up to maybe 150 sprays per day (give or take)..

Screw it, might as well, I'm a guinea pig any way

chimeranD

Awards
I just do it because Patrick said we're the beta testers. Hell, he even said that he has no idea on the results. So I'm just dosing it however the hell I want to.

Sometimes I'll probably do 70 sprays at a time in different areas. When used twice a day, sometimes the total from the two doses would be up to maybe 150 sprays per day (give or take)..
Screw it, might as well, I'm a guinea pig any way
Why make people pay to beta test though? It's not like they can't afford 10-15 reputable people to research and prove this product's worth to let people know if it works well or not.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Why make people pay to beta test though? It's not like they can't afford 10-15 reputable people to research and prove this product's worth to let people know if it works well or not.
When logs are sponsored people are more inclined to say positive things in their logs so they can be picked to log more items in the future.

chimeranD

Awards
When logs are sponsored people are more inclined to say positive things in their logs so they can be picked to log more items in the future.
Yes, but even PA didn't try it until after it was being shipped out. I just don't like the fact that NO one tried the product, and that the people purchasing the final product are known as beta testers. The science behind the product does make it look great, it's just annoying that people have to pay full price for a finished-untested product. You'd think there are reputable members around that are known for unbiased sponsored logs and reviews that wouldn't sugar coat a product just to get more (there are).

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i could get 10-15 people to give me fake results if i want like other companies do. Hell I would probably sell more in the long run doing that

i would rather cut out the BS and sell the product. then let the REAL feedback come in

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yes, but even PA didn't try it until after it was being shipped out. I just don't like the fact that NO one tried the product, and that the people purchasing the final product are known as beta testers. The science behind the product does make it look great, it's just annoying that people have to pay full price for a finished-untested product. You'd think there are reputable members around that are known for unbiased sponsored logs and reviews that wouldn't sugar coat a product just to get more (there are).
i didnt try 1-ad or 6-oxo until long after they were released either

if you had cancer would you refuse the cancer drug because the pharmaceutical chemist that developed it never tried it himself?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA is one of a select few id trust to run something even if he hasnt. Which is why im running the UR spray.

I would love to run it 50 sprays 2x a day but funds wont allow so once a day dosing will do for now.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
PA is one of a select few id trust to run something even if he hasnt. Which is why im running the UR spray.

I would love to run it 50 sprays 2x a day but funds wont allow so once a day dosing will do for now.
I second that, If Pat sent me something and said "here try this it works"...that would be good enough for me. Others... not so much.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
So far, the stuff seems to be working. Most notable, when I spray it on before I go to the gym; once I start my workout, I start sweating like a sun of a bytch. Funny thing is, as soon as I start sweating,my muscles feel extremely tight. Sort of like a "ripped"/hard feeling. I'll provide a full detail when I finish the second bottle (I'm still on the first bottle).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far, the stuff seems to be working. Most notable, when I spray it on before I go to the gym; once I start my workout, I start sweating like a sun of a bytch. Funny thing is, as soon as I start sweating,my muscles feel extremely tight. Sort of like a "ripped"/hard feeling. I'll provide a full detail when I finish the second bottle (I'm still on the first bottle).

Drink up!

chimeranD

Awards
i could get 10-15 people to give me fake results if i want like other companies do. Hell I would probably sell more in the long run doing that

i would rather cut out the BS and sell the product. then let the REAL feedback come in
Good point, I do say that I've tried 7-spray and love it, so I'm not knocking your products. Like I said, just annoying, not necessarily bad.

To answer the question, I would not refuse a cancer drug because the chemist hadn't tried it. I would however expect people to know the product works and what its side effects were before I allow it to be used on me.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
The idea behind Prototype Nutrition is that the products are prototypes. Generally something new that hasn't been seen on the market before; either a new ingredient or a new delivery method. You are welcome to either try it, and see how you like it, or sit back and wait for some reviews. You should try and not let it annoy you. We're just trying to make new and exciting things available for people to try.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just dont pay then, lol

There are plenty of people who would love to pay for some underground PA products.

chimeranD

Awards
Just dont pay then, lol

There are plenty of people who would love to pay for some underground PA products.
Well I don't plan to pay till I know how well it works. I have tried 7-spray though, and want to try out R-spray as well. I do want to try the product, just not until I know how well it works and if it will be worth the higher price.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't plan to pay till I know how well it works. I have tried 7-spray though, and want to try out R-spray as well. I do want to try the product, just not until I know how well it works and if it will be worth the higher price.
Before Ursobolic came out and well before I was a rep, I pm'ed Pat and asked to purchase some of the then unannounced compound, because he stated it worked and I wanted to try it first. I was willing to pay for the privilege. There are many out there that want to be ahead of the pack and are willing to take the risk. I have been a customer of Pat's for ten plus years. I've never been disappointed in anything I've tried so I have no fear in trying something new and untested with that kind of track record and history. In all honesty I've seldom if ever seen a negative review of a "Prototype" product. There are risk takers and the risk averse. If you are the latter hang back there is nothing wrong with that and I'd never fault you for it. Then there are those of us that just cannot wait to try what is next :head:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
To answer the question, I would not refuse a cancer drug because the chemist hadn't tried it. I would however expect people to know the product works and what its side effects were before I allow it to be used on me.
and you really think that 5-10 bros taking the stuff is gonna tell u much about that>

look at all the beta tests out there by companies like USP labs. the stuff always is out of the world amazing. then once it hits the market and you get real feedback its a different story

with that said, if i were playing around with a product that i thought could have potential adverse effects i would do my due diligence before introducing it. Ur spray is not one of those

chimeranD

Awards
Before Ursobolic came out and well before I was a rep, I pm'ed Pat and asked to purchase some of the then unannounced compound, because he stated it worked and I wanted to try it first. I was willing to pay for the privilege. There are many out there that want to be ahead of the pack and are willing to take the risk. I have been a customer of Pat's for ten plus years. I've never been disappointed in anything I've tried so I have no fear in trying something new and untested with that kind of track record and history. In all honesty I've seldom if ever seen a negative review of a "Prototype" product. There are risk takers and the risk averse. If you are the latter hang back there is nothing wrong with that and I'd never fault you for it. Then there are those of us that just cannot wait to try what is next :head:
Alright well I am looking forward to using the product, I'm usually ok with risks, but I'm on a budget right now and not going to use something until I know it works well.

I'm still fairly new to your products, and I don't think 5-10 bros would mean a lot in regards to product worth. Although you must have people you trust to give you real feedback. Anyways, like I said above, looking forward to using the product assuming it works well. I do tend to avoid most overwhelmingly positive feedback from most companies before release so I can see where you're coming from. If people pay the premium price for the product, they're more likely to give real feedback and not brown nose in hopes of free stuff.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just like Ursobolic
PA , for a good cut with mild to no suppresion , would you recommend 11 spray with UR spray for 6-8 weeks , followed by 4 weeks of 7 spray and some testbooster and an AI?

Also is UR spray good to be dosed on the Nut Sack too? I have read around your posts and seen you recommend the spray of 11 and 7 pray even in the nut sack , would this be good to go there too?.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
PA , for a good cut with mild to no suppresion , would you recommend 11 spray with UR spray for 6-8 weeks , followed by 4 weeks of 7 spray and some testbooster and an AI?

Also is UR spray good to be dosed on the Nut Sack too? I have read around your posts and seen you recommend the spray of 11 and 7 pray even in the nut sack , would this be good to go there too?.
The skin there is permeable and vascular...go for it, it stings but it is a good spot for application