UR SPRAY

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The skin there is permeable and vascular...go for it, it stings but it is a good spot for application
Thank you , I had seen PA posts in other forums recommending it...as for the stack , does it look good? Or should Heavier PCT be kept close at hand?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thank you , I had seen PA posts in other forums recommending it...as for the stack , does it look good? Or should Heavier PCT be kept close at hand?
My own experience with 11 Spray was that it was not noticeably suppressive, I ran it for 4 weeks only and did not notice much if any shutdown, your stack looks good to go to me

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA , for a good cut with mild to no suppresion , would you recommend 11 spray with UR spray for 6-8 weeks , followed by 4 weeks of 7 spray and some testbooster and an AI?

Also is UR spray good to be dosed on the Nut Sack too? I have read around your posts and seen you recommend the spray of 11 and 7 pray even in the nut sack , would this be good to go there too?.

I dont know if there is a best way to use UR spray. the thing with sprays is that you can only use one or two at most at one time. your suggestion sounds fine to me

u can spray any of the sprays on the scrotum

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Nice.
Oral Ursobolic worked for me so I know the transdermal should.
Might stack em.

BTW how long does it take to dry?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Nice.
Oral Ursobolic worked for me so I know the transdermal should.
Might stack em.

BTW how long does it take to dry?
within seconds

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I dont know if there is a best way to use UR spray. the thing with sprays is that you can only use one or two at most at one time. your suggestion sounds fine to me

u can spray any of the sprays on the scrotum
Thank you PA :) I am looking forward to running UR Spray Myself for my lean bulk in like a month or so , I expect great things from this since Ursobolic was such a controversial but effective product. Many claim they gained nothing out of it but many do point out it was amazing for them , and making it vastly more Bio-available just makes it that much better! I'll log along my experience with it at 50 sprays or so a day :)!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The idea behind Prototype Nutrition is that the products are prototypes. Generally something new that hasn't been seen on the market before; either a new ingredient or a new delivery method. You are welcome to either try it, and see how you like it, or sit back and wait for some reviews. You should try and not let it annoy you. We're just trying to make new and exciting things available for people to try.

Correct, but even a prototype eventually evolves into a finished, completed or polished up finished version. So how long before this "prototype" comes into fruition?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Correct, but even a prototype eventually evolves into a finished, completed or polished up finished version. So how long before this "prototype" comes into fruition?

it may already be perfect or we may find that it may need changes. time will tell

henryv

Awards
  • Established
It may be that economies of scale or other factors keep this product on the Prototype label, as it is. The semiotics aren't that important, I don't think. I was just trying to reframe his thinking.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It may be that economies of scale or other factors keep this product on the Prototype label, as it is. The semiotics aren't that important, I don't think. I was just trying to reframe his thinking.

it is true that another reason why things are put on the prototype line is that we don't have the means, or cant afford, to manufacture the quantity needed to put the product on our main epharm line

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
All the posts I've see thus far are positive, I'm starting it Sunday or Monday and will be running a very detailed log as I did with Ursobolic, perfect to time with my summer cut.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the posts I've see thus far are positive, I'm starting it Sunday or Monday and will be running a very detailed log as I did with Ursobolic, perfect to time with my summer cut.
Will you post a link in this thread sir?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Will you post a link in this thread sir?
Will do once I have it up most like likely Sunday if not it will be Tuesday...my next day off work

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
hopefully 2 bottles on its way! :) how many doseages / bottle? couldnt find it on the site
thx

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
hopefully 2 bottles on its way! :) how many doseages / bottle? couldnt find it on the site
thx
50 sprays all around the body every day, a bottle should last around a month.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
PA a friend of mine has begun using a cycle I ran by you a while ago , the 11 spray and UR spray both , he is reporting he is getting a foul "taste" in the back of his throat with his breath. Similar to the smell and sense of the UR spray, is this normal or should he discontinue? (He doesn't have an acc. here and he is my training partner most of the time and thought I asked me to contact you through here)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA a friend of mine has begun using a cycle I ran by you a while ago , the 11 spray and UR spray both , he is reporting he is getting a foul "taste" in the back of his throat with his breath. Similar to the smell and sense of the UR spray, is this normal or should he discontinue? (He doesn't have an acc. here and he is my training partner most of the time and thought I asked me to contact you through here)
Is he breathing in the fumes after he sprays the transdermals?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Is he on a keto diet? I just started mine and though I haven't started the Ur spray(running a log and cannot find my camera as I just moved. Need it for the before shots) I am in ketosis as verified by the keto test strips which I am turning purple. It gives me a terrible taste in the back of my throat, its the keytones they taste like solvent.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll ask him , but he complained a lot today that even when he burps the taste in the back of his throat is STRONG
Is he on a keto diet? I just started mine and though I haven't started the Ur spray(running a log and cannot find my camera as I just moved. Need it for the before shots) I am in ketosis as verified by the keto test strips which I am turning purple. It gives me a terrible taste in the back of my throat, its the keytones they taste like solvent.
Hm nope he is a huge carb muncher haha , I saw him munching on a huge turkey sandwich earlier today.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
can he be more specific about the taste. u mean alcohol?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'll ask him , but he complained a lot today that even when he burps the taste in the back of his throat is STRONG

it seems unlikely that its the spray cuz no one else is familiar with such a thing

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
can he be more specific about the taste. u mean alcohol?
All he said is it smells and makes the back of his mouth taste like UR spray oO ...I'll see the dude later today at the gym I'll ask him

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
All he said is it smells and makes the back of his mouth taste like UR spray oO ...I'll see the dude later today at the gym I'll ask him
its a topical spray not an oral spray

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
its a topical spray not an oral spray
Yeah haha I asked him about it , he says he only sprays in the torso , inside of arms , top of feet and I'm pretty sure he said scrotum too lol

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Good spots to spray?

inside arms
top of feets
armpits?
and no.. Im not trying on the balls :D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Good spots to spray?

inside arms
top of feets
armpits?
and no.. Im not trying on the balls :D
all those are good places backs of knees, insides of thighs and on the junk it burns just a little but the skin is very permeable there also if you are a baldie like me top of your head and behind the ears and on the ear itself, on not in

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
all those are good places backs of knees, insides of thighs and on the junk it burns just a little but the skin is very permeable there also if you are a baldie like me top of your head and behind the ears and on the ear itself, on not in
Thanks! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
PA update on the case of the foul smell/taste on the back of the mouth:

Talked to my buddy today and said he is not gonna dose the UR spray for a couple of days to see if it subsides because he says the "taste/smell" is creeping up on his mouth and now covers half his tongue and its kinda freaking him out :/...I'll let you know on more as the days go by without him dosing

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
PA update on the case of the foul smell/taste on the back of the mouth:

Talked to my buddy today and said he is not gonna dose the UR spray for a couple of days to see if it subsides because he says the "taste/smell" is creeping up on his mouth and now covers half his tongue and its kinda freaking him out :/...I'll let you know on more as the days go by without him dosing
Still do not know how that could happen and have never heard of anything similar, started Ur Spray this morning no foul flavor logging my progress here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202829-truthornothins-ur-spray.html

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Still do not know how that could happen and have never heard of anything similar, started Ur Spray this morning no foul flavor logging my progress here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202829-truthornothins-ur-spray.html
Flavor started a week after he started , as of today he didn't dose , we workout out today and he said the taste was milder...If the taste goes away in this days then its a reaction to UR Spray , question is...should he be back on it? Is this "side effect" harmless?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Flavor started a week after he started , as of today he didn't dose , we workout out today and he said the taste was milder...If the taste goes away in this days then its a reaction to UR Spray , question is...should he be back on it? Is this "side effect" harmless?
there is nothing in there that can hurt you when used externally, perhaps he has very sensitive taste buds. I've used all the prototype sprays, this one has the same base, no issues ever except for a little dry skin on elbows and knees and I am ashy anyway

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
there is nothing in there that can hurt you when used externally, perhaps he has very sensitive taste buds. I've used all the prototype sprays, this one has the same base, no issues ever except for a little dry skin on elbows and knees and I am ashy anyway
True that. Besides Ursolic acid is mainly benefitial for the body :/ nothing wrong in it , I did read it can cause DNA Damage in an article , though it was in rats , and in-vitro study also , so no idea if it is applicable for humans too

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True that. Besides Ursolic acid is mainly benefitial for the body :/ nothing wrong in it , I did read it can cause DNA Damage in an article , though it was in rats , and in-vitro study also , so no idea if it is applicable for humans too
I believe the study you were looking at also used extremely high doses and from what others have said here and other places, that dose would be hard to get for us.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 bottles of UR Spray today! :) very fast shipping to Sweden! thank you so much.
Im beginning with 25 sprays, took it 5min ago after shower. Top of feets , inside arms and chest.
Only took seconds to dry :) gonna combine it with oral ursolic acid for the first few weeks as I have some caps left.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 bottles of UR Spray today! :) very fast shipping to Sweden! thank you so much.
Im beginning with 25 sprays, took it 5min ago after shower. Top of feets , inside arms and chest.
Only took seconds to dry :) gonna combine it with oral ursolic acid for the first few weeks as I have some caps left.
I am on day three and the most noticeable effect thus far is increased feelings of being hot and sweating. I was soaked in sweat by my third set of squats

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I am on day three and the most noticeable effect thus far is increased feelings of being hot and sweating. I was soaked in sweat by my third set of squats
Same here. Did your muscles feel "tighter" as mine did?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i am at a loss

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I trained with him today , he says since he stopped using it taste is gone oO , hm...I told him to get back on it , that it might just be he was kinda keeping the scent of it in his nose or something and he could "taste" it in his throat , main reason I told him to get back on it is because there's nothing that could hurt him about it lol...idk maybe its just the way he reacts to it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah haha I asked him about it , he says he only sprays in the torso , inside of arms , top of feet and I'm pretty sure he said scrotum too lol
I felt/tasted napalm in my esophagus back when I was using it on my abdomen only. It was a curious phenomenon.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I felt/tasted napalm in my esophagus back when I was using it on my abdomen only. It was a curious phenomenon.
Yeah , it could be an effect some people have on transdermals/topicals and it comes with no bigger consequences than that I guess oO...idk but he'll prolly start using UR spray again haha he does have 2 bottles

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah , it could be an effect some people have on transdermals/topicals and it comes with no bigger consequences than that I guess oO...idk but he'll prolly start using UR spray again haha he does have 2 bottles
day six and still nada from this end, I've used dmso before and could taste it almost immediately though I was rubbing it on my knees so I guess it is certainly possible that he may be perhaps tasting the alcohol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
day six and still nada from this end, I've used dmso before and could taste it almost immediately though I was rubbing it on my knees so I guess it is certainly possible that he may be perhaps tasting the alcohol
Yeah true that , hey do you recommend the 2x a day 50 spray dosage? Or is that because of your weight and size? I kinda wanted to ask this in your log haha , it kinda puzzled me and ususally when people up dosages its due to size and weight correlations

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah true that , hey do you recommend the 2x a day 50 spray dosage? Or is that because of your weight and size? I kinda wanted to ask this in your log haha , it kinda puzzled me and ususally when people up dosages its due to size and weight correlations
Actually to be honest that was just on Patrick's recommendation. This is a prototype product and we are learning as we go. Currently the above described dosing protocol is working nicely so I don't intend to alter it anytime soon. But usually I do base my dosing on weight where applicable

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Actually to be honest that was just on Patrick's recommendation. This is a prototype product and we are learning as we go. Currently the above described dosing protocol is working nicely so I don't intend to alter it anytime soon
Oh ok :) , keep killing it bro! Ursolic Acid seems to have great promise behind it , I might buy it for myself once I have to cut again!