UR SPRAY

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok :) , keep killing it bro! Ursolic Acid seems to have great promise behind it , I might buy it for myself once I have to cut again!
Will do, had a crushing chest shoulder and tri workout today. I am working on my log update right now

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Will do, had a crushing chest shoulder and tri workout today. I am working on my log update right now
Good Push day huh? I always love a good bench day haha , on the note of the UR spray , you guys are gonna carry it for a while , or when I get some cash should I stock up on it , just in case haha

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any other logs out there besides truth's?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other logs out there besides truth's?
I dont have a log going but have been on it for over a month now. Product definitely delivers and im remaining full even on my low carb days.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My Brother and sister in law have been using the Urso Spray for about two weeks and have been getting heartburn. Neither of them used to get heartburn before using the Urso spray and that is the only thing they have changed. Any idea of why it would cause heartburn? Also, they have both used 7-spray and never had an issue so I doubt it is the delivery system

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
My Brother and sister in law have been using the Urso Spray for about two weeks and have been getting heartburn. Neither of them used to get heartburn before using the Urso spray and that is the only thing they have changed. Any idea of why it would cause heartburn? Also, they have both used 7-spray and never had an issue so I doubt it is the delivery system
I am prone to heartburn and haven't had any issues, actually once I'd got on the keto diet a couple of days, I haven't had heartburn since. I'll have to defer to Pat on this one as I cannot think of a thing that should cause heartburn. My triggers are coffee late, or eating anything the last hour before I lie down, that is murder on me. I am sorry but I cannot think of any mechanism by which the spray could cause heartburn

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I could not think of any reason it would cause heartburn either but they both started having it after starting the ur spray. On a side note my brother has noticed a drop in his bp since starting ur spray as well

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I could not think of any reason it would cause heartburn either but they both started having it after starting the ur spray. On a side note my brother has noticed a drop in his bp since starting ur spray as well
my bp dropped several points on the original Ursobolic

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Truth I appreciate you logging UR Spray but you seem to respond to Urso better than most. Are you aware of any other logs on this product?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Truth I appreciate you logging UR Spray but you seem to respond to Urso better than most. Are you aware of any other logs on this product?
I don't know of any other logs but I'll be on the look out. I will tell you though, I have seen no negative reviews on Ur-Spray. I am running an honest log, I take a lot of photos to make sure its documented. I don't just say "oh its working great" I include pics as evidence. If I run across another log I'll certainly post the link. I look on some other boards as well

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Guess I should wait to use the remaining I have left of this until I finish the 11spray cycle as well?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have been using it for a week now and agree with above posts. My muscle feels full most of the days (only eating around 50-60g carbs) and i'm sweating some more in the gym. Not sure if its UR Spray but I have leaned out some.. but I'm eating very clean atm (want to do a photo shoot ^^) so I cant say for sure that UR Spray has something to do with it. I get heartburn EASY from the wrong foods but do not feel anything with UR Spray. Doing 40-45 sprays atm but gonna up it some since SOMEONE doing 100 :D lol

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't know of any other logs but I'll be on the look out. I will tell you though, I have seen no negative reviews on Ur-Spray. I am running an honest log, I take a lot of photos to make sure its documented. I don't just say "oh its working great" I include pics as evidence. If I run across another log I'll certainly post the link. I look on some other boards as well
I like the potential health benefits of using Urso but I bought 5 bottles when it was first released and even at 18/tabs/day I noticed very little difference in body comp. I understand the problem with bioavailability but I have read numerous threads where others did not notice anything from the tabs as well so you can understand my skepticism.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I like the potential health benefits of using Urso but I bought 5 bottles when it was first released and even at 18/tabs/day I noticed very little difference in body comp. I understand the problem with bioavailability but I have read numerous threads where others did not notice anything from the tabs as well so you can understand my skepticism.
I do but there were also numerous posts of people that did enjoy major benefits. I have yet to see a negative response on the spray

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
no more updates? I think Im leaning out.. veins on my arms are showing much better now. Thinking of stacking 7-spray with this in the future.. what do you think about that?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
no more updates? I think Im leaning out.. veins on my arms are showing much better now. Thinking of stacking 7-spray with this in the future.. what do you think about that?
UR spray is back in stock. Two Pack Specials available as well. I I have been out of town and have not worked out in 7 days but if anything I am leaner, I feel a bit smaller but that may be psychological. I will post today's results in my log this evening here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202829-truthornothins-ur-spray.html

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Pulled the trigger on the 2 pack. I've been eyeballing Ur for a bit. Can't wait to get sprayin'. Glad I came over to a better forum.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pulled the trigger on the 2 pack. I've been eyeballing Ur for a bit. Can't wait to get sprayin'. Glad I came over to a better forum.
Welcome to Anabolic Minds, Its a lot better than Bro Brains.com again welcome, you'll love the Ur-Spray

GaresTaylan

Awards
Was waiting for this to come back in. Grabbed 2x 2-packs to run after I finish my 7/11 stack.

Should I go straight into Ur Spray post 7/11 or take some time off?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is more necassarily better? Wasn't someone running double dose?

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to Anabolic Minds, Its a lot better than Bro Brains.com again welcome, you'll love the Ur-Spray
Yeah I can't wait. I've been a big fan of PA and the entire Epharm line. Joint Force sold your line to me. Thanks for the warm greeting again!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't wait. I've been a big fan of PA and the entire Epharm line. Joint Force sold your line to me. Thanks for the warm greeting again!
Jointforce is a Godsend, It made lifting heavy an option again for me. And again good to have you on the board anything we can help you with just post up

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Was waiting for this to come back in. Grabbed 2x 2-packs to run after I finish my 7/11 stack.

Should I go straight into Ur Spray post 7/11 or take some time off?
You do not have to wait once you have skin surface available start spraying

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
At this point it seems that more does more, this is still in the early stages so I cannot give you a definite answer. 100 sprays seems to be the current norm and folks are getting excellent results from that dosing protocol

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I was, I'm more if a "balls to the wall" type of fella....(disclaimer:kids, dont try this at home)

But seriously, since its basically in " prototype phase", I thought " what the hell, go for it"..

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I was, I'm more if a "balls to the wall" type of fella....(disclaimer:kids, dont try this at home)

But seriously, since its basically in " prototype phase", I thought " what the hell, go for it"..
So how did double work, unfortunately with most this method of delivery there is a limit to what can be absorbed, that's why Pat is going to put the more bioavailable form in tablet form and sell it only with the spray....to overcome the inherent limitations in dosing the spray.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
I'm very impressed with your log and pics. Can't wait until my spray bottles come in soon. I'll have to snatch the spray/tab combo too

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm very impressed with your log and pics. Can't wait until my spray bottles come in soon. I'll have to snatch the spray/tab combo too
Thank's I work hard to make sure it is accurate and informative. I am also anxiously awaiting the combo's debut

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
So how did double work, unfortunately with most this method of delivery there is a limit to what can be absorbed, that's why Pat is going to put the more bioavailable form in tablet form and sell it only with the spray....to overcome the inherent limitations in dosing the spray.
when do you expect the spray/tab combo to be released

cheers

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
excellent right around the corner. I still have 1 and a quarter bottles so I should run out just in time to reorder the bundle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
probably late july
Did I miss something? Is your university guy closer to achieving a tablet based approach that has better bioavailability than previous Ursobolic? :O!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Did I miss something? Is your university guy closer to achieving a tablet based approach that has better bioavailability than previous Ursobolic? :O!
the tablets will contain sodium ursolic acetate. the university guy is working on a different approach. he already does work on some specific technique in his lab and he offered to play around with ursolic acid for fun.

ursobolic is simply rosemary extract standardized for 25% ursolic. Its inexpensive and was the easiest and simplest ursolic product. after i introduced it i went to work on finding ways to improve

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
the tablets will contain sodium ursolic acetate. the university guy is working on a different approach. he already does work on some specific technique in his lab and he offered to play around with ursolic acid for fun.

ursobolic is simply rosemary extract standardized for 25% ursolic. Its inexpensive and was the easiest and simplest ursolic product. after i introduced it i went to work on finding ways to improve
Oh I see, I don't know why but I still got my money and bets on the spray haha.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Oh I see, I don't know why but I still got my money and bets on the spray haha.

the oral is meant to be a compliment to the spray more than a stand alone

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
the oral is meant to be a compliment to the spray more than a stand alone
I used to use that technique with Your 1-AD and Calebs 1-T transdermal to great effect

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Anyone care to convert or make an educated guess on UR sprays = Ursobilc caps? Like 50 sprays = 20 caps Urso?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
When is it gonna be back on stock? Spray I mean , I wanna stock up

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
When is it gonna be back on stock? Spray I mean , I wanna stock up
I am hoping this week, evidently making the the active is a laborious and long process, I know Pat was working on that end of last week. So I am hoping by Friday but don't quote me, stuff happens

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Anyone care to convert or make an educated guess on UR sprays = Ursobilc caps? Like 50 sprays = 20 caps Urso?
I dunno

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
As an update I've been using the spray for a week now. 50x in the AM and 50x in the PM and noticing body comp changes. I'm still on a caloric deficit but its very noticeable on the leaner parts of my body. I'm still ~15% bf but leaning out in the shoulders, traps and calves are very noticeable. I will be grabbing more once its back in stock. God Bless you PA and E-Pharm

Liquidxr

Awards
Ur Spray sounds pretty good but as a canadian im restricted to other means :(

To make the best of it, however, I bought forskolin + piperine (seperately), and 37% ursolic acid in powder form. Hopefully will see some good results, if not well its not an expensive experiment...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ur Spray sounds pretty good but as a canadian im restricted to other means :(

To make the best of it, however, I bought forskolin + piperine (seperately), and 37% ursolic acid in powder form. Hopefully will see some good results, if not well its not an expensive experiment...

sounds like a big fail. regular ursolic acid will not penetrate the skin.

we can ship to canada but its at your own risk because if it gets confiscated at customs u wont get it

Liquidxr

Awards
Oh no i'm not trying to make my own transdermal or anything, this is all for oral supplementation

Thanks for the heads up with the shipping, do you know if ursolic acid is a restricted item? I can't find anything about it when I search for that + health canada so i'm hoping it'll be okay.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Oh no i'm not trying to make my own transdermal or anything, this is all for oral supplementation

Thanks for the heads up with the shipping, do you know if ursolic acid is a restricted item? I can't find anything about it when I search for that + health canada so i'm hoping it'll be okay.
i would expect it not to be a restricted item but who knows

and its sodium ursolic acetate, so they may not understand that its related to ursolic acid