UR SPRAY

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.45%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    all those are good places backs of knees, insides of thighs and on the junk it burns just a little but the skin is very permeable there also if you are a baldie like me top of your head and behind the ears and on the ear itself, on not in
    Thanks!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

PA update on the case of the foul smell/taste on the back of the mouth:

Talked to my buddy today and said he is not gonna dose the UR spray for a couple of days to see if it subsides because he says the "taste/smell" is creeping up on his mouth and now covers half his tongue and its kinda freaking him out :/...I'll let you know on more as the days go by without him dosing
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    PA update on the case of the foul smell/taste on the back of the mouth:

Talked to my buddy today and said he is not gonna dose the UR spray for a couple of days to see if it subsides because he says the "taste/smell" is creeping up on his mouth and now covers half his tongue and its kinda freaking him out :/...I'll let you know on more as the days go by without him dosing
    Still do not know how that could happen and have never heard of anything similar, started Ur Spray this morning no foul flavor logging my progress here TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Still do not know how that could happen and have never heard of anything similar, started Ur Spray this morning no foul flavor logging my progress here TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    Flavor started a week after he started , as of today he didn't dose , we workout out today and he said the taste was milder...If the taste goes away in this days then its a reaction to UR Spray , question is...should he be back on it? Is this "side effect" harmless?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Flavor started a week after he started , as of today he didn't dose , we workout out today and he said the taste was milder...If the taste goes away in this days then its a reaction to UR Spray , question is...should he be back on it? Is this "side effect" harmless?
    there is nothing in there that can hurt you when used externally, perhaps he has very sensitive taste buds. I've used all the prototype sprays, this one has the same base, no issues ever except for a little dry skin on elbows and knees and I am ashy anyway

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

there is nothing in there that can hurt you when used externally, perhaps he has very sensitive taste buds. I've used all the prototype sprays, this one has the same base, no issues ever except for a little dry skin on elbows and knees and I am ashy anyway
    True that. Besides Ursolic acid is mainly benefitial for the body :/ nothing wrong in it , I did read it can cause DNA Damage in an article , though it was in rats , and in-vitro study also , so no idea if it is applicable for humans too
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

True that. Besides Ursolic acid is mainly benefitial for the body :/ nothing wrong in it , I did read it can cause DNA Damage in an article , though it was in rats , and in-vitro study also , so no idea if it is applicable for humans too
    I believe the study you were looking at also used extremely high doses and from what others have said here and other places, that dose would be hard to get for us.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.45%

Got my 2 bottles of UR Spray today! very fast shipping to Sweden! thank you so much.
    Im beginning with 25 sprays, took it 5min ago after shower. Top of feets , inside arms and chest.
    Only took seconds to dry gonna combine it with oral ursolic acid for the first few weeks as I have some caps left.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    Got my 2 bottles of UR Spray today! very fast shipping to Sweden! thank you so much.
    Im beginning with 25 sprays, took it 5min ago after shower. Top of feets , inside arms and chest.
    Only took seconds to dry gonna combine it with oral ursolic acid for the first few weeks as I have some caps left.
    I am on day three and the most noticeable effect thus far is increased feelings of being hot and sweating. I was soaked in sweat by my third set of squats

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I am on day three and the most noticeable effect thus far is increased feelings of being hot and sweating. I was soaked in sweat by my third set of squats
    Same here. Did your muscles feel "tighter" as mine did?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Same here. Did your muscles feel "tighter" as mine did?
    Yes tighter and fuller even though I am totally carb depleted you can follow my log of the product here TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

12. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

i am at a loss
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i am at a loss
    I am into day 5 with no such "taste"

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

I trained with him today , he says since he stopped using it taste is gone oO , hm...I told him to get back on it , that it might just be he was kinda keeping the scent of it in his nose or something and he could "taste" it in his throat , main reason I told him to get back on it is because there's nothing that could hurt him about it lol...idk maybe its just the way he reacts to it?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah haha I asked him about it , he says he only sprays in the torso , inside of arms , top of feet and I'm pretty sure he said scrotum too lol
    I felt/tasted napalm in my esophagus back when I was using it on my abdomen only. It was a curious phenomenon.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I felt/tasted napalm in my esophagus back when I was using it on my abdomen only. It was a curious phenomenon.
    Yeah , it could be an effect some people have on transdermals/topicals and it comes with no bigger consequences than that I guess oO...idk but he'll prolly start using UR spray again haha he does have 2 bottles
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Yeah , it could be an effect some people have on transdermals/topicals and it comes with no bigger consequences than that I guess oO...idk but he'll prolly start using UR spray again haha he does have 2 bottles
    day six and still nada from this end, I've used dmso before and could taste it almost immediately though I was rubbing it on my knees so I guess it is certainly possible that he may be perhaps tasting the alcohol

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

day six and still nada from this end, I've used dmso before and could taste it almost immediately though I was rubbing it on my knees so I guess it is certainly possible that he may be perhaps tasting the alcohol
    Yeah true that , hey do you recommend the 2x a day 50 spray dosage? Or is that because of your weight and size? I kinda wanted to ask this in your log haha , it kinda puzzled me and ususally when people up dosages its due to size and weight correlations
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Yeah true that , hey do you recommend the 2x a day 50 spray dosage? Or is that because of your weight and size? I kinda wanted to ask this in your log haha , it kinda puzzled me and ususally when people up dosages its due to size and weight correlations
    Actually to be honest that was just on Patrick's recommendation. This is a prototype product and we are learning as we go. Currently the above described dosing protocol is working nicely so I don't intend to alter it anytime soon. But usually I do base my dosing on weight where applicable

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Actually to be honest that was just on Patrick's recommendation. This is a prototype product and we are learning as we go. Currently the above described dosing protocol is working nicely so I don't intend to alter it anytime soon
    Oh ok , keep killing it bro! Ursolic Acid seems to have great promise behind it , I might buy it for myself once I have to cut again!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Oh ok , keep killing it bro! Ursolic Acid seems to have great promise behind it , I might buy it for myself once I have to cut again!
    Will do, had a crushing chest shoulder and tri workout today. I am working on my log update right now

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Will do, had a crushing chest shoulder and tri workout today. I am working on my log update right now
    Good Push day huh? I always love a good bench day haha , on the note of the UR spray , you guys are gonna carry it for a while , or when I get some cash should I stock up on it , just in case haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Good Push day huh? I always love a good bench day haha , on the note of the UR spray , you guys are gonna carry it for a while , or when I get some cash should I stock up on it , just in case haha
    Lately everything in the supplement world is uncertain, if its not the FDA its customs. The only safe bet is to stock up.

My log entry is in right here TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%

Any other logs out there besides truth's?
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Any other logs out there besides truth's?
    I dont have a log going but have been on it for over a month now. Product definitely delivers and im remaining full even on my low carb days.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

My Brother and sister in law have been using the Urso Spray for about two weeks and have been getting heartburn. Neither of them used to get heartburn before using the Urso spray and that is the only thing they have changed. Any idea of why it would cause heartburn? Also, they have both used 7-spray and never had an issue so I doubt it is the delivery system
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    My Brother and sister in law have been using the Urso Spray for about two weeks and have been getting heartburn. Neither of them used to get heartburn before using the Urso spray and that is the only thing they have changed. Any idea of why it would cause heartburn? Also, they have both used 7-spray and never had an issue so I doubt it is the delivery system
    I am prone to heartburn and haven't had any issues, actually once I'd got on the keto diet a couple of days, I haven't had heartburn since. I'll have to defer to Pat on this one as I cannot think of a thing that should cause heartburn. My triggers are coffee late, or eating anything the last hour before I lie down, that is murder on me. I am sorry but I cannot think of any mechanism by which the spray could cause heartburn

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

I could not think of any reason it would cause heartburn either but they both started having it after starting the ur spray. On a side note my brother has noticed a drop in his bp since starting ur spray as well
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I could not think of any reason it would cause heartburn either but they both started having it after starting the ur spray. On a side note my brother has noticed a drop in his bp since starting ur spray as well
    my bp dropped several points on the original Ursobolic

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

Truth I appreciate you logging UR Spray but you seem to respond to Urso better than most. Are you aware of any other logs on this product?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Truth I appreciate you logging UR Spray but you seem to respond to Urso better than most. Are you aware of any other logs on this product?
    I don't know of any other logs but I'll be on the look out. I will tell you though, I have seen no negative reviews on Ur-Spray. I am running an honest log, I take a lot of photos to make sure its documented. I don't just say "oh its working great" I include pics as evidence. If I run across another log I'll certainly post the link. I look on some other boards as well

32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Guess I should wait to use the remaining I have left of this until I finish the 11spray cycle as well?
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.45%

I have been using it for a week now and agree with above posts. My muscle feels full most of the days (only eating around 50-60g carbs) and i'm sweating some more in the gym. Not sure if its UR Spray but I have leaned out some.. but I'm eating very clean atm (want to do a photo shoot ^^) so I cant say for sure that UR Spray has something to do with it. I get heartburn EASY from the wrong foods but do not feel anything with UR Spray. Doing 40-45 sprays atm but gonna up it some since SOMEONE doing 100 lol
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

I don't know of any other logs but I'll be on the look out. I will tell you though, I have seen no negative reviews on Ur-Spray. I am running an honest log, I take a lot of photos to make sure its documented. I don't just say "oh its working great" I include pics as evidence. If I run across another log I'll certainly post the link. I look on some other boards as well
    I like the potential health benefits of using Urso but I bought 5 bottles when it was first released and even at 18/tabs/day I noticed very little difference in body comp. I understand the problem with bioavailability but I have read numerous threads where others did not notice anything from the tabs as well so you can understand my skepticism.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I like the potential health benefits of using Urso but I bought 5 bottles when it was first released and even at 18/tabs/day I noticed very little difference in body comp. I understand the problem with bioavailability but I have read numerous threads where others did not notice anything from the tabs as well so you can understand my skepticism.
    I do but there were also numerous posts of people that did enjoy major benefits. I have yet to see a negative response on the spray

36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%

A closer look at Prototype Nutrition's Ursolic Acid spray: Prototype Nutrition Ur Spray | Total Flex Blog
    Antus Labs
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.45%

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    A closer look at Prototype Nutrition's Ursolic Acid spray: Prototype Nutrition Ur Spray | Total Flex Blog
    great reading, thanks and rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Great article Henry going to post a link on my thread

39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.45%

no more updates? I think Im leaning out.. veins on my arms are showing much better now. Thinking of stacking 7-spray with this in the future.. what do you think about that?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    no more updates? I think Im leaning out.. veins on my arms are showing much better now. Thinking of stacking 7-spray with this in the future.. what do you think about that?
    UR spray is back in stock. Two Pack Specials available as well. I I have been out of town and have not worked out in 7 days but if anything I am leaner, I feel a bit smaller but that may be psychological. I will post today's results in my log this evening here TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:52 PM