UR SPRAY

Page 22 of 25 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
    Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition





  2. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
    Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot
    Truth covered it all!

    Thanks for the purchase and let us know what you think after a couple bottles!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Are there any issues with inhalation of the UR Spray while doing the spraying or should I do my best to hold my breath? Also, this may sound like a dumb question but can I just do 4 or 5 sprays (up to the 50 count) into my hand and then rub the spay into the specific body part as long as I get a thin layer all over as well as counting the sprays as I go?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
    Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot
    cheers mate,

    How long does the plastic wrap stay on? I usually leave it on an hour or so... or does it need to be longer to be effective?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by erg999 View Post
    Are there any issues with inhalation of the UR Spray while doing the spraying or should I do my best to hold my breath? Also, this may sound like a dumb question but can I just do 4 or 5 sprays (up to the 50 count) into my hand and then rub the spay into the specific body part as long as I get a thin layer all over as well as counting the sprays as I go?
    I wouldnt recommend spraying it into your hand and the applying it, apply it directly to your skin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    cheers mate,

    How long does the plastic wrap stay on? I usually leave it on an hour or so... or does it need to be longer to be effective?
    An hour should be more than enough time.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. I was gonna wait a while to report back how the UR Spray is working for me, because everybody says it takes quite a while to start working...
    but its been 2 weeks and this stuff is just awesome already!

    Feeling stronger and looking fuller and more vascular... its subtle, but definately there... even my gf commented on it yesterday. I have to say this is the first supplement I've tried in aaages that actually has a definite, noticable effect beyond wishful thinking/placebo.

    I use it 2 x per day. Around 25-30 sprays in the morning and the full 50 sprays in the evening. Evenings i also wrap food wrap around my lower arms where all the veins are to help absorption. And always after showering....
    Maybe I just respond really well to Ursolic acid, or maybe because ive never taken anything hormonal... but yea, just amazing this stuff

    I'm hooked for life on this, thats for sure Pat you better not discontinue this!!

  7. Glad you are liking it, besides the discontinued Clearshot, its my favorite supplement of all time
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  8. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    I was gonna wait a while to report back how the UR Spray is working for me, because everybody says it takes quite a while to start working...
    but its been 2 weeks and this stuff is just awesome already!

    Feeling stronger and looking fuller and more vascular... its subtle, but definately there... even my gf commented on it yesterday. I have to say this is the first supplement I've tried in aaages that actually has a definite, noticable effect beyond wishful thinking/placebo.

    I use it 2 x per day. Around 25-30 sprays in the morning and the full 50 sprays in the evening. Evenings i also wrap food wrap around my lower arms where all the veins are to help absorption. And always after showering....
    Maybe I just respond really well to Ursolic acid, or maybe because ive never taken anything hormonal... but yea, just amazing this stuff

    I'm hooked for life on this, thats for sure Pat you better not discontinue this!!
    Glad to hear you are enjoying it! It really is an amazing product.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Does anybody know the mechanism for URs helping hypothyroidism ? I was wondering if it could serve like a "pct" for thyroid meds (like a T3 cycle)

  10. has anybody stacked UR Spray with 300mg 11-oxo per day?
    Wondering if this would give some extra mild LBM gains...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Does anybody know the mechanism for URs helping hypothyroidism ? I was wondering if it could serve like a "pct" for thyroid meds (like a T3 cycle)
    Ill have to ask Pat or Truth to see if they have any idea as I do not know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    has anybody stacked UR Spray with 300mg 11-oxo per day?
    Wondering if this would give some extra mild LBM gains...
    Definitely mild and an amazing recomposition stack.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    has anybody stacked UR Spray with 300mg 11-oxo per day?
    Wondering if this would give some extra mild LBM gains...
    I cannot find any link to hypothyroidism and Ursolic acid. I know that it ursolic acid increases brown fat and there is a co relation between hypothyroidism and the inability to produce brown fat. Is that what you are referring to?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  13. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I cannot find any link to hypothyroidism and Ursolic acid. I know that it ursolic acid increases brown fat and there is a co relation between hypothyroidism and the inability to produce brown fat. Is that what you are referring to?
    I was reading some reports in this topic that people with hypothyroidism were having results including UR Spray in their protocol, some mentioned that UR Spray was the definitive reason for their results, so I was assuming that UR spray had some sort of activity in the thyroid. Thats when I had the idea of using it for some sort of post-cycle for a Cytomel run, considering that after withdrawal thyroid activity is very inhibited.

  14. I am not sure the link. I know that people with hypothyroid have some issues regarding brown fat production(good fat) and I know that Ursolic acid helps one accumulate brown fat so that may be the link. At any rate it would be a good addition to a thyroid recovery cycle if only for preventing fat gain while you thyroid level rebound
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  15. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I am not sure the link. I know that people with hypothyroid have some issues regarding brown fat production(good fat) and I know that Ursolic acid helps one accumulate brown fat so that may be the link. At any rate it would be a good addition to a thyroid recovery cycle if only for preventing fat gain while you thyroid level rebound
    Nice ! How many weeks should last If I grab 4 bottles using 2x 50 sprays a day ?

  16. 2 months
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  17. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    2 months
    Ok, just bought 4 bottles of UR Spray. It will take some time to arrive though since Im not from US.
    Do you know if I can get cortisol reduction/managament with UR Spray too ?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Ok, just bought 4 bottles of UR Spray. It will take some time to arrive though since Im not from US.
    Do you know if I can get cortisol reduction/managament with UR Spray too ?
    The best protocol for cortisol management would be to combine ur spray with 7 spray. Best of both worlds.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The best protocol for cortisol management would be to combine ur spray with 7 spray. Best of both worlds.
    Yes, I had the opportunity to run 7 spray in other ocasion and really loved it. Unfortunately I didnt have the budget to hit 4x UR and 1-2x 7. I have a cortisol product of another brand here already, not 7 keto as I wanted it but really cutting expenses right now. Im sure UR Spray is worth though, based on truths log and you guys reports

  20. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
    Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot
    Regarding spraying, should I use full pumps ? Im asking this because when I used 7-spray I could see a little spillover when doing a full pump

  21. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Regarding spraying, should I use full pumps ? Im asking this because when I used 7-spray I could see a little spillover when doing a full pump
    I answered this in the other message you created but if you do half pumps thats fine too just get either 100 or so in or cover a good portion of your body.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. just got my new delivery of 5 x UR spray today I also got 2 x 7-Spray this time to see what its like.
    i was planning to do 50 sprays of 7 at night and 50 sprays UR in the morning... or am I better off running 7 standalone at 2x50 spray a day a month... and then back to just UR spray?

    What are peoples experiences?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    just got my new delivery of 5 x UR spray today I also got 2 x 7-Spray this time to see what its like.
    i was planning to do 50 sprays of 7 at night and 50 sprays UR in the morning... or am I better off running 7 standalone at 2x50 spray a day a month... and then back to just UR spray?

    What are peoples experiences?
    Congrats for your purchase ! Sick stack !!!
    I think that maybe the final solution would be to get friggin huge so we can have more areas to spray all PN goodies lol
    You can run both, possibly. Getting some one to spray on your back 7-spray, and you do UR Spray in all other parts of your body

  24. My best experience was mixing them together into one bottle and spraying twice A day. If this isnt something you want to do then ur am and 7 pm or vice versus works too.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    has anybody stacked UR Spray with 300mg 11-oxo per day?
    Wondering if this would give some extra mild LBM gains...
    I have and diid have some mild gains coupled with fat loss.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in