UR SPRAY

Page 2 of 14 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.26%

Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Yes, but even PA didn't try it until after it was being shipped out. I just don't like the fact that NO one tried the product, and that the people purchasing the final product are known as beta testers. The science behind the product does make it look great, it's just annoying that people have to pay full price for a finished-untested product. You'd think there are reputable members around that are known for unbiased sponsored logs and reviews that wouldn't sugar coat a product just to get more (there are).
    The idea behind Prototype Nutrition is that the products are prototypes. Generally something new that hasn't been seen on the market before; either a new ingredient or a new delivery method. You are welcome to either try it, and see how you like it, or sit back and wait for some reviews. You should try and not let it annoy you. We're just trying to make new and exciting things available for people to try.
    Antus Labs

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Why make people pay to beta test though? It's not like they can't afford 10-15 reputable people to research and prove this product's worth to let people know if it works well or not.
    Just dont pay then, lol

There are plenty of people who would love to pay for some underground PA products.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Just dont pay then, lol

There are plenty of people who would love to pay for some underground PA products.
    Well I don't plan to pay till I know how well it works. I have tried 7-spray though, and want to try out R-spray as well. I do want to try the product, just not until I know how well it works and if it will be worth the higher price.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well I don't plan to pay till I know how well it works. I have tried 7-spray though, and want to try out R-spray as well. I do want to try the product, just not until I know how well it works and if it will be worth the higher price.
    Before Ursobolic came out and well before I was a rep, I pm'ed Pat and asked to purchase some of the then unannounced compound, because he stated it worked and I wanted to try it first. I was willing to pay for the privilege. There are many out there that want to be ahead of the pack and are willing to take the risk. I have been a customer of Pat's for ten plus years. I've never been disappointed in anything I've tried so I have no fear in trying something new and untested with that kind of track record and history. In all honesty I've seldom if ever seen a negative review of a "Prototype" product. There are risk takers and the risk averse. If you are the latter hang back there is nothing wrong with that and I'd never fault you for it. Then there are those of us that just cannot wait to try what is next
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

5. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

To answer the question, I would not refuse a cancer drug because the chemist hadn't tried it. I would however expect people to know the product works and what its side effects were before I allow it to be used on me.
    and you really think that 5-10 bros taking the stuff is gonna tell u much about that>

look at all the beta tests out there by companies like USP labs. the stuff always is out of the world amazing. then once it hits the market and you get real feedback its a different story

with that said, if i were playing around with a product that i thought could have potential adverse effects i would do my due diligence before introducing it. Ur spray is not one of those
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Before Ursobolic came out and well before I was a rep, I pm'ed Pat and asked to purchase some of the then unannounced compound, because he stated it worked and I wanted to try it first. I was willing to pay for the privilege. There are many out there that want to be ahead of the pack and are willing to take the risk. I have been a customer of Pat's for ten plus years. I've never been disappointed in anything I've tried so I have no fear in trying something new and untested with that kind of track record and history. In all honesty I've seldom if ever seen a negative review of a "Prototype" product. There are risk takers and the risk averse. If you are the latter hang back there is nothing wrong with that and I'd never fault you for it. Then there are those of us that just cannot wait to try what is next
    Alright well I am looking forward to using the product, I'm usually ok with risks, but I'm on a budget right now and not going to use something until I know it works well.

I'm still fairly new to your products, and I don't think 5-10 bros would mean a lot in regards to product worth. Although you must have people you trust to give you real feedback. Anyways, like I said above, looking forward to using the product assuming it works well. I do tend to avoid most overwhelmingly positive feedback from most companies before release so I can see where you're coming from. If people pay the premium price for the product, they're more likely to give real feedback and not brown nose in hopes of free stuff.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    we will fix that on the next round of labels.
    So UR Spray does NOT have to cycled and can be used year-round to help promote Lean Body Mass?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So UR Spray does NOT have to cycled and can be used year-round to help promote Lean Body Mass?
    Just like Ursobolic
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just like Ursobolic
    PA , for a good cut with mild to no suppresion , would you recommend 11 spray with UR spray for 6-8 weeks , followed by 4 weeks of 7 spray and some testbooster and an AI?

Also is UR spray good to be dosed on the Nut Sack too? I have read around your posts and seen you recommend the spray of 11 and 7 pray even in the nut sack , would this be good to go there too?.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

PA , for a good cut with mild to no suppresion , would you recommend 11 spray with UR spray for 6-8 weeks , followed by 4 weeks of 7 spray and some testbooster and an AI?

Also is UR spray good to be dosed on the Nut Sack too? I have read around your posts and seen you recommend the spray of 11 and 7 pray even in the nut sack , would this be good to go there too?.
    The skin there is permeable and vascular...go for it, it stings but it is a good spot for application

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

The skin there is permeable and vascular...go for it, it stings but it is a good spot for application
    Thank you , I had seen PA posts in other forums recommending it...as for the stack , does it look good? Or should Heavier PCT be kept close at hand?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Thank you , I had seen PA posts in other forums recommending it...as for the stack , does it look good? Or should Heavier PCT be kept close at hand?
    My own experience with 11 Spray was that it was not noticeably suppressive, I ran it for 4 weeks only and did not notice much if any shutdown, your stack looks good to go to me

13. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

I dont know if there is a best way to use UR spray. the thing with sprays is that you can only use one or two at most at one time. your suggestion sounds fine to me

u can spray any of the sprays on the scrotum
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice.
    Oral Ursobolic worked for me so I know the transdermal should.
    Might stack em.

BTW how long does it take to dry?
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Nice.
    Oral Ursobolic worked for me so I know the transdermal should.
    Might stack em.

BTW how long does it take to dry?
    within seconds

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

I dont know if there is a best way to use UR spray. the thing with sprays is that you can only use one or two at most at one time. your suggestion sounds fine to me

u can spray any of the sprays on the scrotum
    Thank you PA I am looking forward to running UR Spray Myself for my lean bulk in like a month or so , I expect great things from this since Ursobolic was such a controversial but effective product. Many claim they gained nothing out of it but many do point out it was amazing for them , and making it vastly more Bio-available just makes it that much better! I'll log along my experience with it at 50 sprays or so a day !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

within seconds
    Thanks a bunch.
    Very good to know.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Try some Joint force on the boys!.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    The idea behind Prototype Nutrition is that the products are prototypes. Generally something new that hasn't been seen on the market before; either a new ingredient or a new delivery method. You are welcome to either try it, and see how you like it, or sit back and wait for some reviews. You should try and not let it annoy you. We're just trying to make new and exciting things available for people to try.

Correct, but even a prototype eventually evolves into a finished, completed or polished up finished version. So how long before this "prototype" comes into fruition?
  20. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Correct, but even a prototype eventually evolves into a finished, completed or polished up finished version. So how long before this "prototype" comes into fruition?

it may already be perfect or we may find that it may need changes. time will tell
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

it may already be perfect or we may find that it may need changes. time will tell
    Out of curiosity what kind of chamges would it possibly need?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Out of curiosity what kind of chamges would it possibly need?

beats me
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.26%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It may be that economies of scale or other factors keep this product on the Prototype label, as it is. The semiotics aren't that important, I don't think. I was just trying to reframe his thinking.
    Antus Labs
  24. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It may be that economies of scale or other factors keep this product on the Prototype label, as it is. The semiotics aren't that important, I don't think. I was just trying to reframe his thinking.

it is true that another reason why things are put on the prototype line is that we don't have the means, or cant afford, to manufacture the quantity needed to put the product on our main epharm line
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

beats me
    All the posts I've see thus far are positive, I'm starting it Sunday or Monday and will be running a very detailed log as I did with Ursobolic, perfect to time with my summer cut.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    All the posts I've see thus far are positive, I'm starting it Sunday or Monday and will be running a very detailed log as I did with Ursobolic, perfect to time with my summer cut.
    Will you post a link in this thread sir?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Will you post a link in this thread sir?
    Will do once I have it up most like likely Sunday if not it will be Tuesday...my next day off work

28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.4%

hopefully 2 bottles on its way! how many doseages / bottle? couldnt find it on the site
    thx
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    hopefully 2 bottles on its way! how many doseages / bottle? couldnt find it on the site
    thx
    50 sprays all around the body every day, a bottle should last around a month.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

PA a friend of mine has begun using a cycle I ran by you a while ago , the 11 spray and UR spray both , he is reporting he is getting a foul "taste" in the back of his throat with his breath. Similar to the smell and sense of the UR spray, is this normal or should he discontinue? (He doesn't have an acc. here and he is my training partner most of the time and thought I asked me to contact you through here)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

PA a friend of mine has begun using a cycle I ran by you a while ago , the 11 spray and UR spray both , he is reporting he is getting a foul "taste" in the back of his throat with his breath. Similar to the smell and sense of the UR spray, is this normal or should he discontinue? (He doesn't have an acc. here and he is my training partner most of the time and thought I asked me to contact you through here)
    Is he breathing in the fumes after he sprays the transdermals?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Is he on a keto diet? I just started mine and though I haven't started the Ur spray(running a log and cannot find my camera as I just moved. Need it for the before shots) I am in ketosis as verified by the keto test strips which I am turning purple. It gives me a terrible taste in the back of my throat, its the keytones they taste like solvent.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

I'll ask him , but he complained a lot today that even when he burps the taste in the back of his throat is STRONG
    Is he on a keto diet? I just started mine and though I haven't started the Ur spray(running a log and cannot find my camera as I just moved. Need it for the before shots) I am in ketosis as verified by the keto test strips which I am turning purple. It gives me a terrible taste in the back of my throat, its the keytones they taste like solvent.
    Hm nope he is a huge carb muncher haha , I saw him munching on a huge turkey sandwich earlier today.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

can he be more specific about the taste. u mean alcohol?
  35. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

I'll ask him , but he complained a lot today that even when he burps the taste in the back of his throat is STRONG

it seems unlikely that its the spray cuz no one else is familiar with such a thing
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

can he be more specific about the taste. u mean alcohol?
    All he said is it smells and makes the back of his mouth taste like UR spray oO ...I'll see the dude later today at the gym I'll ask him
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  37. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

All he said is it smells and makes the back of his mouth taste like UR spray oO ...I'll see the dude later today at the gym I'll ask him
    its a topical spray not an oral spray
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

its a topical spray not an oral spray
    Yeah haha I asked him about it , he says he only sprays in the torso , inside of arms , top of feet and I'm pretty sure he said scrotum too lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.4%

Good spots to spray?

inside arms
    top of feets
    armpits?
    and no.. Im not trying on the balls
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    Good spots to spray?

inside arms
    top of feets
    armpits?
    and no.. Im not trying on the balls
    all those are good places backs of knees, insides of thighs and on the junk it burns just a little but the skin is very permeable there also if you are a baldie like me top of your head and behind the ears and on the ear itself, on not in

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:52 PM