UR SPRAY

Page 19 of 20 First ... 17181920 Last

1. 2 months
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    2 months
    Ok, just bought 4 bottles of UR Spray. It will take some time to arrive though since Im not from US.
    Do you know if I can get cortisol reduction/managament with UR Spray too ?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Ok, just bought 4 bottles of UR Spray. It will take some time to arrive though since Im not from US.
    Do you know if I can get cortisol reduction/managament with UR Spray too ?
    The best protocol for cortisol management would be to combine ur spray with 7 spray. Best of both worlds.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The best protocol for cortisol management would be to combine ur spray with 7 spray. Best of both worlds.
    Yes, I had the opportunity to run 7 spray in other ocasion and really loved it. Unfortunately I didnt have the budget to hit 4x UR and 1-2x 7. I have a cortisol product of another brand here already, not 7 keto as I wanted it but really cutting expenses right now. Im sure UR Spray is worth though, based on truths log and you guys reports

5. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
    Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot
    Regarding spraying, should I use full pumps ? Im asking this because when I used 7-spray I could see a little spillover when doing a full pump

6. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Regarding spraying, should I use full pumps ? Im asking this because when I used 7-spray I could see a little spillover when doing a full pump
    I answered this in the other message you created but if you do half pumps thats fine too just get either 100 or so in or cover a good portion of your body.

7. just got my new delivery of 5 x UR spray today I also got 2 x 7-Spray this time to see what its like.
    i was planning to do 50 sprays of 7 at night and 50 sprays UR in the morning... or am I better off running 7 standalone at 2x50 spray a day a month... and then back to just UR spray?

What are peoples experiences?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    just got my new delivery of 5 x UR spray today I also got 2 x 7-Spray this time to see what its like.
    i was planning to do 50 sprays of 7 at night and 50 sprays UR in the morning... or am I better off running 7 standalone at 2x50 spray a day a month... and then back to just UR spray?

What are peoples experiences?
    Congrats for your purchase ! Sick stack !!!
    I think that maybe the final solution would be to get friggin huge so we can have more areas to spray all PN goodies lol
    You can run both, possibly. Getting some one to spray on your back 7-spray, and you do UR Spray in all other parts of your body

9. My best experience was mixing them together into one bottle and spraying twice A day. If this isnt something you want to do then ur am and 7 pm or vice versus works too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    has anybody stacked UR Spray with 300mg 11-oxo per day?
    Wondering if this would give some extra mild LBM gains...
    I have and diid have some mild gains coupled with fat loss.

•   

11. Just started my UR spray

Can't wait to see some changes

12. is UR Spray low on stock? It won't let me addmore than 2 bottles to my shopping cart

13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Just started my UR spray

Can't wait to see some changes
    Howre things going bud?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    is UR Spray low on stock? It won't let me addmore than 2 bottles to my shopping cart
    This is most likely the issue. Let me email truth and find out for you.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    is UR Spray low on stock? It won't let me addmore than 2 bottles to my shopping cart
    This should be fixed now, order away!

16. I just put 8 in mine so it should work

17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Howre things going bud?
    Honestly it became a hassle for me to spray it on I've been not using and when I do it's only on my legs ame traps

18. Yeah, I ordered 3 more yesterday.
    I have one bottle left, looks like Ive been spraying over 100 sprays a day, gotta watchout in the next bottles.
    Since Im not US-based and these 3 bottles will take like 30 days to arrive, should I dose down to just 50 sprays a day so I can use it continuously ? Or just continuing 100 sprays a day, stop like 2 weeks and resume ?

19. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Yeah, I ordered 3 more yesterday.
    I have one bottle left, looks like Ive been spraying over 100 sprays a day, gotta watchout in the next bottles.
    Since Im not US-based and these 3 bottles will take like 30 days to arrive, should I dose down to just 50 sprays a day so I can use it continuously ? Or just continuing 100 sprays a day, stop like 2 weeks and resume ?
    I think either way is fine but if it were me id dial down the dosing to keep using it until the others arrived.

20. cool thanks
    Im switching back to straight UR Spray... just not feeling it as much with the 50/50 7/UR mix

21. I bought two bottles of UR Spray but my problem is that I lost the little spray tube thingys that go in it to apply the spray if that makes sense. My formeron bottle pump sprayer fits on their perfectly but I think it is more of a lotion dispenser than an actual spray so my question is how much is 50 sprays roughly in milliliters because I have an oral syringe that I could use and just rub it in. If not does prototype sell the little spray tube thingys separately?

22. 240ml/30 days = 8ml (50 sprays)

23. Thank you so much! So if I wanted to run my bottles at the recommended dosage of 50 sprays twice a day it'd be 16ml a day split up into two 8ml doses right?

24. Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack893 View Post
    Thank you so much! So if I wanted to run my bottles at the recommended dosage of 50 sprays twice a day it'd be 16ml a day split up into two 8ml doses right?
    Yes that is the way to do it

25. Two weeks in and i feel a little more vascular and more tight then usual. Also more of a pump in the gym so looking forward to next two weeks!

26. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Yes that is the way to do it
    PN is out of stock and trying to get more ASAP. Any idea when this is coming in? I really wish you had more U.S. Distributors of your products. Should I order overseas? Really I'm just not sure what to do this has been a staple for a while now and by awhile I mean over a year or so

27. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    PN is out of stock and trying to get more ASAP. Any idea when this is coming in? I really wish you had more U.S. Distributors of your products. Should I order overseas? Really I'm just not sure what to do this has been a staple for a while now and by awhile I mean over a year or so
    Let me see when we're expecting more stock.

28. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Let me see when we're expecting more stock.
    Already found out they said next week. Wow..that's one hell of a wait. Anyone know if they do overnight deliveries overseas?

29. You guys sent me an email on Friday saying UR spray was back in stock and I'm just seeing it now. I go to Prototype nutrition and its out of stock?? If something is so in demand that it sells out a complete inventory in 2 days there should be way more inventory being made. I've been using UR Spray for a long time but you're about to lose my business. This is ridiculous

30. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    You guys sent me an email on Friday saying UR spray was back in stock and I'm just seeing it now. I go to Prototype nutrition and its out of stock?? If something is so in demand that it sells out a complete inventory in 2 days there should be way more inventory being made. I've been using UR Spray for a long time but you're about to lose my business. This is ridiculous
    My apologies for the miscommunication on when UR spray would be back in stock as I know how frustrating it can be. I know the raws were held up in customs so I dont believe it went out of stock that fast.

Let me check what I have at my house and if I have some UR spray its yours, just pay for the shipping.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:52 PM