UR SPRAY

Page 17 of 25 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    If nothing look at it like this, yohimbe HCL was once a prescription drug for ED and obviously some pharma company held the patent on it. Now you see every tom dick and harry selling it as a supplement. I hope UR spray is around for a long time myself.
    The question which you're not asking is: why did pharmaceutical companies stop using yohimbine?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    ive tried yohimbe hcl...but doesn't have the kind of many effects that UR has.
    that said...we could all wait like viagra's patent runs out in 15 years..............

    i really hope that it's just patent on ursolic acid...because master chemist PA has AUA wrapped in his IP closet(with warchest of 2million for lawsuits etc tt PP didn't.)

    given pump spray's release...i would think they were fairly confident.
    The most ideal situation would be if PA manages to patent AUA and then the researchers conclude that AUA is far superior to UA for human administration. This would make PA a very rich man.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The question which you're not asking is: why did pharmaceutical companies stop using yohimbine?
    pde5 inhibitors like viagra made it obsoletehowever it may be used in some rare disorders regarding circulation
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The most ideal situation would be if PA manages to patent AUA and then the researchers conclude that AUA is far superior to UA for human administration. This would make PA a very rich man.

    there is nothing in the claims of pump spray that mention muscle growth or strength. fat loss, greater vascularity, and fuller looking muscles are the focus.

    none of these cross over into the realms of their patent claims.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. where can this be purchased
    •   
       


  6. It's shipping this week and Truth said he should be able to tell us who will have it by weeks end.

  7. With the way the industry has been hit this week, I'll take a case: ) not taking any chances

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    he realised.........his information sources were tainted and if he tried to do anything to anyone....they wouldn't go down without a fight.
    i think life doesn't get more complicated than the classroom/school playground. you can't come in and touch those who have been here from yonder.
    so he hit a brick wall...and that's about it. (all my assumptions)
    UR - Spray, too much politics today it hurts my head
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there is nothing in the claims of pump spray that mention muscle growth or strength. fat loss, greater vascularity, and fuller looking muscles are the focus. none of these cross over into the realms of their patent claims.
    This conversation was about ur spray. I don't even know what's in pump spray, but I guess ursolic acid is one of them. What I'm saying is that if you could patent AUA for prevention of muscle atrophy and their patent doesn't cover this form, you could make serious money if it is indeed more bioavailable, since pharma companies would be licensing your patent.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    precious babies are here...stocking up on UR spray(and soon pump spray).


    Attachment 70190

    i missed my ECOP i held the 2 tubs like precious babies.
    life's different without ECOP too.
    Looks like my house lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This conversation was about ur spray. I don't even know what's in pump spray, but I guess ursolic acid is one of them. What I'm saying is that if you could patent AUA for prevention of muscle atrophy and their patent doesn't cover this form, you could make serious money if it is indeed more bioavailable, since pharma companies would be licensing your patent.

    i am gonna refrain from this conversation but i hear what you are saying
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    precious babies are here...stocking up on UR spray(and soon pump spray).


    Attachment 70190

    i missed my ECOP i held the 2 tubs like precious babies.
    life's different without ECOP too.

    packed with care
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Patrick, any difference in UR spray and Pump Spray?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Patrick, any difference in UR spray and Pump Spray?
    Ur Spray = Arginine Ursolic Acetate
    Pump Spray = 25% less Arginine Ursolic Acetate than Ur Spray + Triacetyladenosine

  15. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Ur Spray = Arginine Ursolic Acetate
    Pump Spray = 25% less Arginine Ursolic Acetate than Ur Spray + Triacetyladenosine
    ^^^^

    This
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  16. Curious to hear if there's been any successful deliveries to Canada?

  17. If they can deliver to the Netherlands, I'm sure delivering to Canada will be fine.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Backfire16 View Post
    Curious to hear if there's been any successful deliveries to Canada?
    Yes we have some female Canadian testers running logs over on "bro" central
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  19. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Yes we have some female Canadian testers running logs over on "bro" central
    Thanks for the response, just unsure of whether I should take a a chance or not after reading earlier in the thread that if it was seized I wouldn't be refunded.

  20. For those who are thinking about possible UR Spray stacks:

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Just dropping by to say that my girlfriend is on her 2nd bottle of Alphamine (International Version) and she is loving it . She is Intermittent fasting and training at least 5x a week . She ran Alphamine for two weeks solo and saw noticeable weight loss after the 1st week (she won't weigh herself till she hits her visual target) . She takes 2 scoops in the am & 1 scoop in the pm

    We then added in UR Spray 2 weeks in and rate of weight loss defiantly increased after the Ursolic Acid kicked in and she is melting down at a crazy rate now . She sprays about 50 sprays of the Ur Spray once a day

    1. Alphamine + Intermittent fasting = Epic Win!
    2. Alphamine + Ur Spray + Intermittent fasting = EPIC WIN!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    For those who are thinking about possible UR Spray stacks:
    Ursolic acid reduces fat in via a totally dofferent mechanism than most fat burners so stacking it with a fat burner that is already working for you is only gonna help, since they are not competing with each other
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  22. Just a couple questions guys I saw over on PH Forum Patrick was talking about making a tutorial video on how to apply the UR Spray, was this ever done?

    Also I read the most common spots to spray are inside of the arms, top of the feet, armpits, backs of the knees, insides of thighs and on the junk, should all these spots be shaved for maximum absorption?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Backfire16 View Post
    Just a couple questions guys I saw over on PH Forum Patrick was talking about making a tutorial video on how to apply the UR Spray, was this ever done?

    Also I read the most common spots to spray are inside of the arms, top of the feet, armpits, backs of the knees, insides of thighs and on the junk, should all these spots be shaved for maximum absorption?
    There is a video not sure when it will be up and running. Shaving will help absorption
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  24. Quote Originally Posted by Backfire16 View Post
    Just a couple questions guys I saw over on PH Forum Patrick was talking about making a tutorial video on how to apply the UR Spray, was this ever done?

    Also I read the most common spots to spray are inside of the arms, top of the feet, armpits, backs of the knees, insides of thighs and on the junk, should all these spots be shaved for maximum absorption?
    Heres a link to the video PA posted it a few days ago
    http://www.epharmnutrition.com/pumpspray-video.php

  25. Is there any way Ur Spray could harm the lungs? I ask because my left lung is starting to get a dull ache in it when breathing - at about 5 days in 100 sprays/per day. I'm assuming this is due to the fact that I'm forced to spray in a small room and I'm inadvertently inhaling some of the mist that bounces off? Any suggestions? I live in Canada so the windows are frozen during the winter leaving them unable to open for ventilation and spraying in another room is not an option as I spray parts of my body which would make for an uncomfortable situation if someone came out of their room or up the stairs.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in