It's partially on e-pharms site.
    •   

3. Wait it's a real thing? WTF?!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    First of all I'm flattered. Second the name Rambo in it is sweet. Im not very big on logs I usually start off strong and hardly finish. I own a business and sometimes it's hard to stay committed everyday. But I will tell you for sure when it starts to make a physical change I will be promoting it like don king! I know it's not like taking a pre workout shot. But Im looking to see subtle changes hopefully in my weak spots and more. Hopefully this was helpful and you understand.
    Lol thanks it's a nickname from childhood.

That's cool man, I understand, best of luck with the run.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

5. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    i think with only one bottle you should at most apply 50sprays once a day only. this lets it last maximum of 4 weeks.

the rat studies indicated that ursolic acid required chronic use(>4weeks) as opposed to acute(<3 days) for it to take effect.

this saves you on your air ticket and spade. which you could get another 2 to 4 bottles.
    You mean I shouldn't remove my spray attachment and pour it over me for maximum results in 3 days?

My plan is the same dosage scheme as I used for the 7-spray. 50 sprays once per day, one month run. I have no intention of doing the double dosing scheme at this stage.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Here's my take on UR spray. I've used it twice. Both times for about a month. The first time I sprayed twice/day. By the end of the month I could notice some subtle but nice changes particularly around my waist line. I ran out and it took about a month to restock. I began again but this time spraying only once/day. I'm just finishing up my fourth week and the changes are not very noticable. UR spray works but it must be used twice/day to see significant improvements.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    UR spray works but it must be used twice/day to see significant improvements.
    Must is a pretty strong word bud. I noticed nothing short of great results with just once a day application. I'm now doing 2 a day to see the differences but once a day is nothing to write off.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

8. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Here's my take on UR spray. I've used it twice. Both times for about a month. The first time I sprayed twice/day. By the end of the month I could notice some subtle but nice changes particularly around my waist line. I ran out and it took about a month to restock. I began again but this time spraying only once/day. I'm just finishing up my fourth week and the changes are not very noticable. UR spray works but it must be used twice/day to see significant improvements.
    I've tried 1x a day and 2x. 2x is definitely superior, perhaps valdez is a super responder. Lucky for him
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

9. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I've tried 1x a day and 2x. 2x is definitely superior, perhaps valdez is a super responder. Lucky for him
    Yup. lucky him.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Must is a pretty strong word bud. I noticed nothing short of great results with just once a day application. I'm now doing 2 a day to see the differences but once a day is nothing to write off.

- Valdez
    I wish I could get results using UR Spray once/day. Twice/day is expensive and a bit of a hassle. And maybe I could get results using it once/day it may just take a little longer. As I stated, the comparisons I made were both after a month of usage.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BBB

I wish I could get results using UR Spray once/day. Twice/day is expensive and a bit of a hassle. And maybe I could get results using it once/day it may just take a little longer. As I stated, the comparisons I made were both after a month of usage.
    If I didn't live in AZ and wasn't already accustomed to showering twice a day, I can most definitely see how that would be inconvenient. If twice a say is the sweet spot for most I'm thrilled to see the results.

Maybe it's because I am smaller than the rest of you? Being about 175 right now...

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    If I didn't live in AZ and wasn't already accustomed to showering twice a day, I can most definitely see how that would be inconvenient. If twice a say is the sweet spot for most I'm thrilled to see the results.

Maybe it's because I am smaller than the rest of you? Being about 175 right now...

- Valdez
    You have to shower before every application?? I always shower once in the morning apply 50 sprays and then an hour before I Go to bed 50 more sprays without shower.. does it absorb better after a shower??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

13. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

You have to shower before every application?? I always shower once in the morning apply 50 sprays and then an hour before I Go to bed 50 more sprays without shower.. does it absorb better after a shower??

I exfoliate with a wash cloth or shower tool before every application.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

14. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez

15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    LMAO....maybe that's why once a day works so good for you.

16. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

LMAO....maybe that's why once a day works so good for you.

Don't you laugh at me!!!

Yea maybe so or maybe it's because the enzymes in my skin are far superior to yours, laughy pants... ; )

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

17. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Don't you laugh at me!!!

Yea maybe so or maybe it's because the enzymes in my skin are far superior to yours, laughy pants... ; )

- Valdez
    Woe.... I was told told that I have GREAT enzymes!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    Actually that's probably a big factor. Warm, hydrated skin absorbs far better than dry skin.

19. Four bottles on the way to the Netherlands. Can't wait to try it out.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Actually that's probably a big factor. Warm, hydrated skin absorbs far better than dry skin.
    Yup, I also exfoliate.

Also, I thought it was supposed to burn your junk?

I applied it all over down there and zero issues.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

21. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    Yup, I also exfoliate.Also, I thought it was supposed to burn your junk?I applied it all over down there and zero issues.
    I feel the HEAT when applied down under....

22. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek
    Yup, I also exfoliate.

You more than likely have herpes if that's the case...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I have no burning effects either when applying to the boys...

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

23. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I feel the HEAT when applied down under....
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You more than likely have herpes if that's the case...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I have no burning effects either when applying to the boys...

- Valdez
    I guess the more test you have the less pain your balls feels...
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

24. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    Yup, I also exfoliate.

I shave almost everything before I shower, thats kinda' the ultimate exfoliation. Then I shower and apply, it burns a little down there but not so much, a lot of people are wus's when it comes to any sort of discomfort
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

25. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Then I shower and apply, it burns a little down there but not so much, a lot of people are wus's when it comes to any sort of discomfort
    I kinda like the Burn

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM