UR SPRAY

Page 14 of 14 First ... 9121314
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post

cheers mate,

Basically I'm looking for a excuse not to use a PH lol... would UR spray be comparable to a very mild PH (like PH-17 or something like that) in terms of gains and recomp?
    Not a fair comparison.... recomping in general is a process, if not more of a lifestyle, phs will make the process a lot more rewarding but anything that does the same natural would be your best bet
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

just ordered 3 bottles... this stuff better work lol
    It definitely works just give it time. Its not a 2 week miracle supplement but it definitely has great benefits.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

just ordered 3 bottles... this stuff better work lol
    It works, best at two times per day applications
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

Got it in the mail today

Another quick question... im quite hairy lol... so does this really need to be sprayed all over the body? Cos I'm not into waxing or shaving.
    I was thinking on shoulders, the inside of the arms, armpits, along the side of the torso, and on the neck and behind the neck as far as i can reach.
    And possibly bewteen the legs and on my nutsack too lol.

Also thinking of doing 50 sprays in the morning and 25 at night just to stretch it out a bit more... cos damn it aint cheap...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

did my first application today, managed to shave the inside of my thighs and a bit off my torso.. was able to fit the 50 sprays in by rubbing it in everywhere.

What I'm also doing is spraying on my lower arms where all the veigns are and then wrapping plastic food wrap around there for a while to enhance absorption
    excited...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%

Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
    Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot

7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
    Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot
    Truth covered it all!

Thanks for the purchase and let us know what you think after a couple bottles!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.5%

Are there any issues with inhalation of the UR Spray while doing the spraying or should I do my best to hold my breath? Also, this may sound like a dumb question but can I just do 4 or 5 sprays (up to the 50 count) into my hand and then rub the spay into the specific body part as long as I get a thin layer all over as well as counting the sprays as I go?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

cheers mate,

How long does the plastic wrap stay on? I usually leave it on an hour or so... or does it need to be longer to be effective?
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by erg999 View Post
    Are there any issues with inhalation of the UR Spray while doing the spraying or should I do my best to hold my breath? Also, this may sound like a dumb question but can I just do 4 or 5 sprays (up to the 50 count) into my hand and then rub the spay into the specific body part as long as I get a thin layer all over as well as counting the sprays as I go?
    I wouldnt recommend spraying it into your hand and the applying it, apply it directly to your skin.

cheers mate,

How long does the plastic wrap stay on? I usually leave it on an hour or so... or does it need to be longer to be effective?
    An hour should be more than enough time.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

I was gonna wait a while to report back how the UR Spray is working for me, because everybody says it takes quite a while to start working...
    but its been 2 weeks and this stuff is just awesome already!

Feeling stronger and looking fuller and more vascular... its subtle, but definately there... even my gf commented on it yesterday. I have to say this is the first supplement I've tried in aaages that actually has a definite, noticable effect beyond wishful thinking/placebo.

I use it 2 x per day. Around 25-30 sprays in the morning and the full 50 sprays in the evening. Evenings i also wrap food wrap around my lower arms where all the veins are to help absorption. And always after showering....
    Maybe I just respond really well to Ursolic acid, or maybe because ive never taken anything hormonal... but yea, just amazing this stuff

I'm hooked for life on this, thats for sure Pat you better not discontinue this!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%

Glad you are liking it, besides the discontinued Clearshot, its my favorite supplement of all time

13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

I was gonna wait a while to report back how the UR Spray is working for me, because everybody says it takes quite a while to start working...
    but its been 2 weeks and this stuff is just awesome already!

Feeling stronger and looking fuller and more vascular... its subtle, but definately there... even my gf commented on it yesterday. I have to say this is the first supplement I've tried in aaages that actually has a definite, noticable effect beyond wishful thinking/placebo.

I use it 2 x per day. Around 25-30 sprays in the morning and the full 50 sprays in the evening. Evenings i also wrap food wrap around my lower arms where all the veins are to help absorption. And always after showering....
    Maybe I just respond really well to Ursolic acid, or maybe because ive never taken anything hormonal... but yea, just amazing this stuff

I'm hooked for life on this, thats for sure Pat you better not discontinue this!!
    Glad to hear you are enjoying it! It really is an amazing product.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

Does anybody know the mechanism for URs helping hypothyroidism ? I was wondering if it could serve like a "pct" for thyroid meds (like a T3 cycle)
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

has anybody stacked UR Spray with 300mg 11-oxo per day?
    Wondering if this would give some extra mild LBM gains...
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Does anybody know the mechanism for URs helping hypothyroidism ? I was wondering if it could serve like a "pct" for thyroid meds (like a T3 cycle)
    Ill have to ask Pat or Truth to see if they have any idea as I do not know.

Definitely mild and an amazing recomposition stack.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%

I cannot find any link to hypothyroidism and Ursolic acid. I know that it ursolic acid increases brown fat and there is a co relation between hypothyroidism and the inability to produce brown fat. Is that what you are referring to?

18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

I cannot find any link to hypothyroidism and Ursolic acid. I know that it ursolic acid increases brown fat and there is a co relation between hypothyroidism and the inability to produce brown fat. Is that what you are referring to?
    I was reading some reports in this topic that people with hypothyroidism were having results including UR Spray in their protocol, some mentioned that UR Spray was the definitive reason for their results, so I was assuming that UR spray had some sort of activity in the thyroid. Thats when I had the idea of using it for some sort of post-cycle for a Cytomel run, considering that after withdrawal thyroid activity is very inhibited.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%

I am not sure the link. I know that people with hypothyroid have some issues regarding brown fat production(good fat) and I know that Ursolic acid helps one accumulate brown fat so that may be the link. At any rate it would be a good addition to a thyroid recovery cycle if only for preventing fat gain while you thyroid level rebound

20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

I am not sure the link. I know that people with hypothyroid have some issues regarding brown fat production(good fat) and I know that Ursolic acid helps one accumulate brown fat so that may be the link. At any rate it would be a good addition to a thyroid recovery cycle if only for preventing fat gain while you thyroid level rebound
    Nice ! How many weeks should last If I grab 4 bottles using 2x 50 sprays a day ?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%

2 months

22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

2 months
    Ok, just bought 4 bottles of UR Spray. It will take some time to arrive though since Im not from US.
    Do you know if I can get cortisol reduction/managament with UR Spray too ?
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Ok, just bought 4 bottles of UR Spray. It will take some time to arrive though since Im not from US.
    Do you know if I can get cortisol reduction/managament with UR Spray too ?
    The best protocol for cortisol management would be to combine ur spray with 7 spray. Best of both worlds.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The best protocol for cortisol management would be to combine ur spray with 7 spray. Best of both worlds.
    Yes, I had the opportunity to run 7 spray in other ocasion and really loved it. Unfortunately I didnt have the budget to hit 4x UR and 1-2x 7. I have a cortisol product of another brand here already, not 7 keto as I wanted it but really cutting expenses right now. Im sure UR Spray is worth though, based on truths log and you guys reports
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

Regarding spraying, should I use full pumps ? Im asking this because when I used 7-spray I could see a little spillover when doing a full pump
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Regarding spraying, should I use full pumps ? Im asking this because when I used 7-spray I could see a little spillover when doing a full pump
    I answered this in the other message you created but if you do half pumps thats fine too just get either 100 or so in or cover a good portion of your body.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

just got my new delivery of 5 x UR spray today I also got 2 x 7-Spray this time to see what its like.
    i was planning to do 50 sprays of 7 at night and 50 sprays UR in the morning... or am I better off running 7 standalone at 2x50 spray a day a month... and then back to just UR spray?

What are peoples experiences?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

just got my new delivery of 5 x UR spray today I also got 2 x 7-Spray this time to see what its like.
    i was planning to do 50 sprays of 7 at night and 50 sprays UR in the morning... or am I better off running 7 standalone at 2x50 spray a day a month... and then back to just UR spray?

What are peoples experiences?
    Congrats for your purchase ! Sick stack !!!
    I think that maybe the final solution would be to get friggin huge so we can have more areas to spray all PN goodies lol
    You can run both, possibly. Getting some one to spray on your back 7-spray, and you do UR Spray in all other parts of your body
  29. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

My best experience was mixing them together into one bottle and spraying twice A day. If this isnt something you want to do then ur am and 7 pm or vice versus works too.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%

I have and diid have some mild gains coupled with fat loss.

31. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Just started my UR spray

Can't wait to see some changes
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

is UR Spray low on stock? It won't let me addmore than 2 bottles to my shopping cart
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Just started my UR spray

Can't wait to see some changes
    Howre things going bud?
  34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

is UR Spray low on stock? It won't let me addmore than 2 bottles to my shopping cart
    This is most likely the issue. Let me email truth and find out for you.
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

This should be fixed now, order away!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%

I just put 8 in mine so it should work

37. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Howre things going bud?
    Honestly it became a hassle for me to spray it on I've been not using and when I do it's only on my legs ame traps
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

Yeah, I ordered 3 more yesterday.
    I have one bottle left, looks like Ive been spraying over 100 sprays a day, gotta watchout in the next bottles.
    Since Im not US-based and these 3 bottles will take like 30 days to arrive, should I dose down to just 50 sprays a day so I can use it continuously ? Or just continuing 100 sprays a day, stop like 2 weeks and resume ?
  39. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Yeah, I ordered 3 more yesterday.
    I have one bottle left, looks like Ive been spraying over 100 sprays a day, gotta watchout in the next bottles.
    Since Im not US-based and these 3 bottles will take like 30 days to arrive, should I dose down to just 50 sprays a day so I can use it continuously ? Or just continuing 100 sprays a day, stop like 2 weeks and resume ?
    I think either way is fine but if it were me id dial down the dosing to keep using it until the others arrived.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

cool thanks
    Im switching back to straight UR Spray... just not feeling it as much with the 50/50 7/UR mix

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:52 PM