UR SPRAY

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Thanks Valdez. I am interested in this product but it is quite pricey (around $75 dollar equivalent here) so am trying to do my due diligence.
    I hear ya man... I was the same way. Pics on the way

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Couldn't figure out how to send from phone via pm...

First pic... Before. Different poses yes but you can tell the mid section is pretty fluffy and has some curves to it lol

Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_112308.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  48.9 KB

Next pic was taken a few days ago. Abs are noticeably more visible and the love handles on the side "curves" are diminishing. I'm going to log this just wanted to wait for mid terms to be done.

Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_113023.png
Views: 293
Size:  553.7 KB

The stand out to these results, Ben is that I have eaten sloppier than I had prior to starting. It sounds too good to be true, I get it. I thought PA and Truth were full of **** since the day Urso came out because of the mixed reviews.

I have done little to no cardio and my workout sessions have been inconsistent at best.

Sometimes being too skinny bugs the **** out of me seriously. I drive my girlfriend crazy because I'll bulk and then feel fat she things I'm a crazy person. When I start losing weight generally I can see the muscle mass going with it and I start eating surplus again so I don't lose. It's a very tiresome battle lol. With Ur Spray it seems to me that I'm losing while maintaining size.

Maybe I am just extremely responsive to Ursolic Acid. Maybe it's placebo.. Who knows...

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    •   

3. I just received my 2 bottles of u r spray. I always believe in second chances. I definitely was not a fan of ursobolic capsules. They didn't do anything for me at all. I remember burping up smoke a lot. Anyway I'm over that old chapter and ready to try this. Starting tomorrow.

4. Valdez your upper upper abs are definitely much more defined.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1
    I just received my 2 bottles of u r spray. I always believe in second chances. I definitely was not a fan of ursobolic capsules. They didn't do anything for me at all. I remember burping up smoke a lot. Anyway I'm over that old chapter and ready to try this. Starting tomorrow.
    I remember you not being a fan lol!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    Valdez your upper upper abs are definitely much more defined.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Hey thanks bud! I like this stuff, it's a winner.

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

I remember you not being a fan lol!

- Valdez
    Yeah....... But I liked everything else though. I guess after about 12 bottles I just lost my temper. But that was then, this now.

8. Sick Valdez!

Killed it man!

Mission 1, yeah I think I remember I heard about people mega dosing and saw no results....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Sick Valdez!

Killed it man!

Mission 1, yeah I think I remember I heard about people mega dosing and saw no results....
    Kinda why I'm back in the game with the spray. Looking forward to the run,

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Sick Valdez!

Killed it man!

•   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yeah....... But I liked everything else though. I guess after about 12 bottles I just lost my temper. But that was then, this now.
    I think you'll see a real difference brother...

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Sick Valdez!

Killed it man!

hey thanks brother! I'll be doing a log now that mid terms are up ill prob set it up this week.

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Do me a favor and keep me posted?

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

14. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Do me a favor and keep me posted?

- Valdez
    Absolutely.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I just received my 2 bottles of u r spray. I always believe in second chances. I definitely was not a fan of ursobolic capsules. They didn't do anything for me at all. I remember burping up smoke a lot. Anyway I'm over that old chapter and ready to try this. Starting tomorrow.
    I am pleasantly surprised and you will be too
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I am pleasantly surprised and you will be too
    Thanks. Will keep you posted.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Couldn't figure out how to send from phone via pm...

First pic... Before. Different poses yes but you can tell the mid section is pretty fluffy and has some curves to it lol

Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_112308.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  48.9 KB

Next pic was taken a few days ago. Abs are noticeably more visible and the love handles on the side "curves" are diminishing. I'm going to log this just wanted to wait for mid terms to be done.

Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_113023.png
Views: 293
Size:  553.7 KB

The stand out to these results, Ben is that I have eaten sloppier than I had prior to starting. It sounds too good to be true, I get it. I thought PA and Truth were full of **** since the day Urso came out because of the mixed reviews.

I have done little to no cardio and my workout sessions have been inconsistent at best.

Sometimes being too skinny bugs the **** out of me seriously. I drive my girlfriend crazy because I'll bulk and then feel fat she things I'm a crazy person. When I start losing weight generally I can see the muscle mass going with it and I start eating surplus again so I don't lose. It's a very tiresome battle lol. With Ur Spray it seems to me that I'm losing while maintaining size.

Maybe I am just extremely responsive to Ursolic Acid. Maybe it's placebo.. Who knows...

- Valdez
    Hey now, you thought I was full of S**t? Really, Ursobolic worked for some not for others. I truly think fat intake is key with that product. UR- Spray has had no negative reviews to my knowledge,

18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Hey now, you thought I was full of S**t? Really, Ursobolic worked for some not for others. I truly think fat intake is key with that product. UR- Spray has had no negative reviews to my knowledge,
    Let me correct myself... Truth you've always been straight up with me bud the whole time no doubt! Full of **** meaning hard to believe... Probably the way people are looking at my reviews now lol...

I haven't seen a negative to date. I also started the double application today if it gets any better Pat better get a high tech security system back at the lab ; )

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

19. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Truth this might be a dumb question but I'm thinking because this is non hormonal that if some gets rubbed off on my kids by accident that this should not be no problem right??

20. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Truth this might be a dumb question but I'm thinking because this is non hormonal that if some gets rubbed off on my kids by accident that this should not be no problem right??
    I used this product while my wife was pregnant and no issues whatsoever.

I know it doesnt apply to what your asking now but id see no problems even though im not Pat or truth.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Looking forward to hear your thoughts. You have a history of calling a spade a spade so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

I know it doesnt apply to what your asking now but id see no problems even though im not Pat or truth.
    Sorry if I missed it. Have you posted a review?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

22. [QUOTE="bdcc"]

Looking forward to hear your thoughts. You have a history of calling a spade a spade so to speak.

Thanks Ben. Always glad to see you watching over me Like a true brother. First dose this morning.

23. Definitely interested in reading what you think.

Pat said in another thread that he thinks Ur Spray might be less effective on leaner people so I am still keeping my credit card in my pocket for now.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Sorry if I missed it. Have you posted a review?
    No i didnt post a review but i really enjoyed my run. I also noticed that when i applied the ursolic acid to my stomach i seemed to lean out faster in those areas.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Thanks I appreciate the response, I just want to make sure that I have no worries with my kids.

26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    GuyverX, what is your body fat level or weight and height please?
    At present 6 foot 2 inches. 215 lbs even and about 13% bodyfat.
    Was around 223 and about 15% BF when I started using the spray.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks Valdez. I am interested in this product but it is quite pricey (around $75 dollar equivalent here) so am trying to do my due diligence.
    Totally understand that. Takes me a long time to try most things for that very reason. But with Ursolic Acid's wide range of benefits, I can spend the money on that one item and not use anything else really except for staples like protein, aminos, fish oil, and cissus.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

28. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    No Problem at all good sir

29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ur spray is my new staple... I've never noticed results like this from a supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    No Problem at all good sir
    Lets talk cycles... How long was the longest you took it before effects started to diminish, truth? Its worth not buying anything else and dropping the 90.00 for the double pack every month.

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

30. Any chance of releasing a 5 pack . Cost would come down some and save us all from buying every 4 weeks on the 2 pack

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:52 PM