UR SPRAY - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 10

UR SPRAY

Page 10 of 14 First ... 589101112 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BBB

I wish I could get results using UR Spray once/day. Twice/day is expensive and a bit of a hassle. And maybe I could get results using it once/day it may just take a little longer. As I stated, the comparisons I made were both after a month of usage.
    If I didn't live in AZ and wasn't already accustomed to showering twice a day, I can most definitely see how that would be inconvenient. If twice a say is the sweet spot for most I'm thrilled to see the results.

Maybe it's because I am smaller than the rest of you? Being about 175 right now...

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    If I didn't live in AZ and wasn't already accustomed to showering twice a day, I can most definitely see how that would be inconvenient. If twice a say is the sweet spot for most I'm thrilled to see the results.

Maybe it's because I am smaller than the rest of you? Being about 175 right now...

- Valdez
    You have to shower before every application?? I always shower once in the morning apply 50 sprays and then an hour before I Go to bed 50 more sprays without shower.. does it absorb better after a shower??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

You have to shower before every application?? I always shower once in the morning apply 50 sprays and then an hour before I Go to bed 50 more sprays without shower.. does it absorb better after a shower??

I exfoliate with a wash cloth or shower tool before every application.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Elite Member

- Valdez

5. Elite Member

- Valdez
    LMAO....maybe that's why once a day works so good for you.

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

LMAO....maybe that's why once a day works so good for you.

Don't you laugh at me!!!

Yea maybe so or maybe it's because the enzymes in my skin are far superior to yours, laughy pants... ; )

- Valdez
  7. Elite Member

Don't you laugh at me!!!

Yea maybe so or maybe it's because the enzymes in my skin are far superior to yours, laughy pants... ; )

- Valdez
    Woe.... I was told told that I have GREAT enzymes!!!

8. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

- Valdez
    Actually that's probably a big factor. Warm, hydrated skin absorbs far better than dry skin.
  9. New Member

Four bottles on the way to the Netherlands. Can't wait to try it out.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Actually that's probably a big factor. Warm, hydrated skin absorbs far better than dry skin.
    Yup, I also exfoliate.

Also, I thought it was supposed to burn your junk?

I applied it all over down there and zero issues.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    Yup, I also exfoliate.Also, I thought it was supposed to burn your junk?I applied it all over down there and zero issues.
    I feel the HEAT when applied down under....
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek
    Yup, I also exfoliate.

You more than likely have herpes if that's the case...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I have no burning effects either when applying to the boys...

- Valdez
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I feel the HEAT when applied down under....
    You more than likely have herpes if that's the case...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I have no burning effects either when applying to the boys...

- Valdez
    I guess the more test you have the less pain your balls feels...
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    Yup, I also exfoliate.

I shave almost everything before I shower, thats kinda' the ultimate exfoliation. Then I shower and apply, it burns a little down there but not so much, a lot of people are wus's when it comes to any sort of discomfort
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

15. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Then I shower and apply, it burns a little down there but not so much, a lot of people are wus's when it comes to any sort of discomfort
    I kinda like the Burn

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

LOL! I just applied the spray and my son told me I smell like pancakes, waffles and syrup...

- Valdez
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    LOL! I just applied the spray and my son told me I smell like pancakes, waffles and syrup...

- Valdez
    That's weird... I was told I smell like eggs, bacon, and hash browns
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

That's weird... I was told I smell like eggs, bacon, and hash browns
    Hot dogs definitely hot dogs

- Valdez
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Hot dogs definitely hot dogs

- Valdez
    Yeah... That one too.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    week 3. UR spray effect may not be something dramatic but it creates the floor whereby you dont lose muscle mass(keeping my gains) and keep excess fat off(on cheat/binge days) as well as burn those fat on calorie deficient days.

its effect takes time to build and i would guess that anyone wanting to run UR spray needs to do it for at least 6-12 weeks.

for me i'm loving it. no worries of catabolism nor rebounds from binge-eating.
    Glad you are enjoying the ride

21. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

- Valdez
    My wife tells me I smell like alcohol.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB

My wife tells me I smell like alcohol.
    That's all I smell is the alcohol but my kiddo says syrup lol!

- Valdez
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

That's all I smell is the alcohol but my kiddo says syrup lol!

- Valdez
    I was in my LSAT prep class today and started sniffing. I smell purdy good, much like a hot Canadian broad: pancakes and sex-appeal.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

i can't smell anything nor my partner.

but i do look forward to waking up every morning just to spray it on.
    plus ive started to use one of those bath sponges as it foams the soap up nicely as well as prepares my skin to absorb the spray.
    Smells like AWESOME!!

25. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

New article on Ergo-log.

http://ergo-log.com/ursolic-acid-all...upplement.html

In the first paragraph, they say that a small company, Emmyon, is applying for a patent for the use of ursolic acid as a muscle builder.

Has this already been discussed and I missed it?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    New article on Ergo-log.

http://ergo-log.com/ursolic-acid-all...upplement.html

In the first paragraph, they say that a small company, Emmyon, is applying for a patent for the use of ursolic acid as a muscle builder.

Has this already been discussed and I missed it?
    I am seriously disliking the first few paragraphs of that
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

sounds very bad. they may not be big pharma yet but once patent approved. patent will be worth billions. big pharm will buy it up. price goes up insane + need prescription(consultation fees). stock holders happy like ****.

very very very bad news.

i may be part of the financial industry but i as hell hate how it causes the world to work.
    I don't think this would apply to Pat's UR spray or tablets since its Arginine Ursolic Acetate and not Ursolic Acid. Plus AUA is already patent pending.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth

I don't think this would apply to Pat's UR spray or tablets since its Arginine Ursolic Acetate and not Ursolic Acid. Plus AUA is already patent pending.
    By the man himself : )

- Valdez
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

UR spray isn't going anywhere lol.
  30. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I tepidly hope so. Technicalities dont matter in this world we live in.

After PP you know FDA is only on big pharma(big lobby $$) side.

For all you know until real patent given, emmyon might just patent ursolic acid and all modifications. Pay a few million to speed up the patent process. And wham.
    I mean, you do realize they are the ones who DID the research right? I think PA is very deserving of the patent...the second most deserving man in the world behind Dr. Adams. PA introduced it to the industry but Adams helped introduce it to the world...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I mean, you do realize they are the ones who DID the research right? I think PA is very deserving of the patent...the second most deserving man in the world behind Dr. Adams. PA introduced it to the industry but Adams helped introduce it to the world...
    Yes, but Pat brought Sodium Ursolic Acetate and Arginine Ursolic Acetate acid to the world. These are very different from regular UA, so, although Dr. Adams should be entitled to the P\patent on UA, I doubt very highly that it would apply to SUA or AUA. Patrick, please correct me if I am wrong.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Yes, but Pat brought Sodium Ursolic Acetate and Arginine Ursolic Acetate acid to the world. These are very different from regular UA, so, although Dr. Adams should be entitled to the P\patent on UA, I doubt very highly that it would apply to SUA or AUA. Patrick, please correct me if I am wrong.
    UR Spray has many applications not just muscle building, the patent being sought is only for muscle building not fat loss nor many of the other wonderful properties of UR Spray

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    I figured that was the case. But after the whole PP thing you never know.
    Seems like fairness and the right thing get a bit wonky when you add in government , huge corporations and profit margins
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  34. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I beleive that our government needs an enema. A new President would be a good place to start.
  35. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They probably have enough foresight to patent known forms and salts. And advertising Ur Spray for something besides muscle building is great in theory but tough to execute.

The bottom line is that prototype is already not DSHEA, so I don't think relative legality is a deciding factor. And they do little to no advertising and sell only from one website, so even if the patent does pass, I'm sure PA will keep churnin out the goods .
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    They probably have enough foresight to patent known forms and salts. And advertising Ur Spray for something besides muscle building is great in theory but tough to execute.

The bottom line is that prototype is already not DSHEA, so I don't think relative legality is a deciding factor. And they do little to no advertising and sell only from one website, so even if the patent does pass, I'm sure PA will keep churnin out the goods .
    Well, it looks like he covered this with they way they are marketing Pump Spray.
  37. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

i think its more like lobbying needs to be less powerful. but i doubt so. it is so enriching to be part of government.
    I agree totally but if you remember Obama was going to put a stop to all heavy lobbying. But then again has he done anything he said he would do?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I agree totally but if you remember Obama was going to put a stop to all heavy lobbying. But then again has he done anything he said he would do?

Unless we count promises made behind closed doors do any of them do what they say they will?
  39. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Some do most don't. Regan delivered and so did Clinton (although I didn't vote for Clinton).
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

If nothing look at it like this, yohimbe HCL was once a prescription drug for ED and obviously some pharma company held the patent on it. Now you see every tom dick and harry selling it as a supplement. I hope UR spray is around for a long time myself.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:52 PM