Is triazole safe w/these supps? not sure alight pain after 1st day

Extivium

Awards
Is it safe to use oxyelite pro with triazole? On my first day of triazole i took 2 caps at 2.p.m. and 2 caps a midnight b4 bed. I had a slight pain in the left side of my head, i also feel it this morning, and a slight pain in my chest where my heart is. To be safe I will wait until I get someone else's opinion before continuing. Now to note, I've had chest pains before, and it isn't a ibg one, it's very slight. I was thinking the head pain may be due to my lack of drinking water lately, and once i get going the pain seems to be very faint. the ingredient profile of oxyelite: 90 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend 119.5mg *
Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod)(Standardized For Bauhnia-Statins 1-4), Bacopa Monniera (Leaf), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])
Caffeine 100mg *
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Modified Food Starch, Gelatin, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Red #3, Blue #1, Red #40, Titanium Dioxide
Other supplements i use are: opti-men
optimumwhey
Max CLA
and just got animal flex yesterday
creatine
no pre-workouts or other stims or anything

diet hasn't been the best lately, not really stuff i like to eat. yesterday i got a lot of milk, some arby's, and a hotlink, although i took in around 2200-2600 calories, and i think a lot was carbs and fats.

Also, there isnt any pain until i go to sleep, yesterday when i took it i took a 10-20 minute nap a while after, but the pain went away before bed. and last night i only got about 6 hours of sleep. could it be due to my lack of sleep lately?

Extivium

Awards
headaches and chest pain are gone, not sure what it was, i continued using them because they were gone soon after i posted this. but i still am curious if this is safe or not.

edit: also, i have only gone through 2 days worth of it, and i felt some effects immediately: Improved sleep, much deeper and more quality, being a naturally light sleeper, this is a great plus for me!!

Also, increased mood, I haven't mentally felt this great in forever! I feel more confident and assertive than usually, I'm getting more work done, and I'm more motivated than ever!

It being my first day back to the gym in a few weeks(yesterday) due to an injury, it was a great gym session! I seemed to be doing slightly more than my usual weight with no problem at all!!

In terms of libido I'm not really sure yet, but things with girls seem to be better than usual!

In terms of vascularity and muscle hardness, I'm not sure yet, but I did have a few veins popping yesterday :D

Those effects only on the second day, and today will be the third, this is great! I can't wait to see what it will be like when it really kicks in!! I'm probably going to log this too! I've already taken a ton of before pics. I won't be able to get blood work done though.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Cool, keep us updated.

There is nothing in Triazole that contraindicates (may have just made that up ha) with OEP.

Extivium

Awards
Cool, keep us updated.

There is nothing in Triazole that contraindicates (may have just made that up ha) with OEP.
Thanks. I'm writing a log now. when i'm done, I'll upload it