Activate xtreme + triazole + an anti-prolactin

Awards
Any issue with stacking all 3 of the above? Wanna lower my prolactin as it is mildly elevated but also boost test...

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
what will you be using to reduce prolactin? are you having symptoms?

Awards
Likely Inhibit-p. My prolactin level is 20 (got measured twice) which is above the reference range of 18. Symptoms are low libido. Bioavailable test is also 4.2 on a range of 1.6 to 13.2. I just turned 30.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Likely Inhibit-p. My prolactin level is 20 (got measured twice) which is above the reference range of 18. Symptoms are low libido. Bioavailable test is also 4.2 on a range of 1.6 to 13.2. I just turned 30.
Did your doctor seem concerned?

The 3 supplements together will be fine. Numbers can only tell so much - low libido can also be caused by stress, poor diet, depression, anxiety, etc.
My test levels are above average at 15.8ng/ml but I still have low libido at times because of other things going on.
Try those supplements you've listed, if you want, but also try to eliminate some stress from your life. It's harder than it sounds but can be done. Also, don't be ashamed of taking medication if needed. Sometimes that is all we need to help get us back into "balance" and then later down the road you might be fine to come off - ask doctor.

PS- I'm 30 as well.

Awards
Cool, thanks. Yeah my endo appointment got bumped to jan 4th. I have a strong feeling the doc will tell me I'm fine so just planning ahead to see what natty stacks I'll start with in the new year.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks. Yeah my endo appointment got bumped to jan 4th. I have a strong feeling the doc will tell me I'm fine so just planning ahead to see what natty stacks I'll start with in the new year.
No problem man. I have used Triazole and enjoyed it so I bought a second bottle. I'm sure you are fine but a little test boost from an OTC, or an Rx (like clomid) might help. All things to discuss at your endo appointment :)
Best of luck! Let us know how the stack feels!