IRON LIVER JASEN / NO BS BRUTAL HONESTY TRAIZOLE-ACTIVATE (NEW) LOG

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. But I thought any kinda of food would inhibit some of the activate? Example bcaa being from protein and being able to mimic insulin somewhat as well.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    But I thought any kinda of food would inhibit some of the activate? Example bcaa being from protein and being able to mimic insulin somewhat as well.
    Don't worry too much about that. That is relating to the inhibitory effect that insulin can have on GH.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

3. So bcaa won't have any negative effect

4. ------------------------------- DAY 5

I have noticed a slight increase in vacularity, could not do cardio due to work reason/ being called in. i also noticed i am slightly more pumped during the day. my testicles are aching more and my hunger is through the roof. but sleep is good even on 5 hours i feel pretty refreshed. libido is up this is a plus since clomid did nothing in this deparment. i have some acne but it is leftovers from clomid. and thats all for today. today was a off day and tomorrow it's back to gym and ill try that there cardio.
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    ------------------------------- DAY 5

I have noticed a slight increase in vacularity, could not do cardio due to work reason/ being called in. i also noticed i am slightly more pumped during the day. my testicles are aching more and my hunger is through the roof. but sleep is good even on 5 hours i feel pretty refreshed. libido is up this is a plus since clomid did nothing in this deparment. i have some acne but it is leftovers from clomid. and thats all for today. today was a off day and tomorrow it's back to gym and ill try that there cardio.
    Im only on day 4 of Clomid, and already I am having to use an acne wash. Its a good sign I guess, and not getting out of hand, but Id rather fight it before it becomes a problem.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    So bcaa won't have any negative effect
    If you're having the BCAA 20 mins after taking the product then nah, all good.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

7. see im paranoid dude.... i just take them 30-35min to make sure all is good i take in around 10g. right now i dont want extreme fat loss, just minor fatloss plus cardio also has many other + properties. DAY 6 update is comming later tonight. and yeah CLOMID is a bitch! acne and deppression and no libido.... F clomid.
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

8. What dose of clomid are you using?
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

9. whats the word J
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

10. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    What dose of clomid are you using?
    I am curious as well. I am not really dosing high, 50/50/25/25. It was a mild cycle, and I am using the TRS. But no libido changes at all for me, and no real mental changes, I just happen to be noticing a random pimple here and there, semi-out of the ordinary.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am curious as well. I am not really dosing high, 50/50/25/25. It was a mild cycle, and I am using the TRS. But no libido changes at all for me, and no real mental changes, I just happen to be noticing a random pimple here and there, semi-out of the ordinary.
    yeah happens when i use it, more acne on clomi than on test. consider it a good sign
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

12. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    What dose of clomid are you using?
    I'm not on clomid now I finished pct and went right onto ds stack I used 100 100 75 50

13. Yah the depression comes at 100

14. I thought clomid boosts libido? Thought I read that somewhere...

Nolva wrecked mine LOL. It's starting to recover now after 1 week off the stuff.

15. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I thought clomid boosts libido? Thought I read that somewhere...

Nolva wrecked mine LOL. It's starting to recover now after 1 week off the stuff.
    Yes to some but from what I see 60_70% get no libido increase

16. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I thought clomid boosts libido? Thought I read that somewhere...

I actually was expecting it also, there are many accounts of people claiming absurd libido levels, but Im baseline.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I actually was expecting it also, there are many accounts of people claiming absurd libido levels, but Im baseline.
    Yupp

18. ------------------------------ DAY 6

hmmm lets see, vascularity is still looking good, libidio is starting to climb compared to a week ago of 0, pumps in gym are doing great as well.

i did noticed one thing, and this is kind of odd, it appears as if im gettin somewhat of glycogen storage effect? my muscles look alot fuller and i have more of a all day pump.

also today morning i took my DS stack and 30min later took a redline XTREME RTD and went out for a run, usually i look very flat muscle wise after my ran for half the day but today my muscles appeared full throughout the whole day, i only noticed this while i did SD and cardio on cycle.... so thats a cool effect.

ohhhh and my balls have been aching alot

19. btw anyone notice the adds in bottom, HCG DROPS? kinda curious i looked at the labels and it appears as if it contain ACTUAL HCG????? anyone have any idea if this is any good? or reliable

20. Sounds about right, I had the same while one very restricted carbs , when I was running AX

21. ITS AWSEOME even on cardio days i stay looking full, and im only on day 6 this stuff realllllly kicks in after 2 weeks

22. Honestly I did not expect to see anything until close to second wk, but I already feel diff I can't wait! To see what happens on wk 3_4+

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    btw anyone notice the adds in bottom, HCG DROPS? kinda curious i looked at the labels and it appears as if it contain ACTUAL HCG????? anyone have any idea if this is any good? or reliable
    You mean on the Triazole bottle or the new Activate?

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    You mean on the Triazole bottle or the new Activate?

//CC
    Im quite sure he was refering to an ad on the forums.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Im quite sure he was refering to an ad on the forums.
    Yupp

26. Oh sorry my bad
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    i did noticed one thing, and this is kind of odd, it appears as if im gettin somewhat of glycogen storage effect? my muscles look alot fuller and i have more of a all day pump.

also today morning i took my DS stack and 30min later took a redline XTREME RTD and went out for a run, usually i look very flat muscle wise after my ran for half the day but today my muscles appeared full throughout the whole day, i only noticed this while i did SD and cardio on cycle.... so thats a cool effect.
    Its teh testosterone bro.

Seriously though, its the testosterone.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Its teh testosterone bro.

Seriously though, its the testosterone.
    That's incredible I never used a test booster and got that effect, is great!!!!

29. what did you run prior to this that you needed clomid for pct? im going to be coming off my 1-t/epi cycle and will be running clomid. i was thinking 50mg for 4 weeks?

30. ..... Look it up, superdrol anadrol interactions I made it a log, I ran test sd anadrol tren m1t
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
  2. A little too much honesty.........
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 01:39 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 12:31 AM
  4. Iron they closed the Iron forum at animal's :(
    By RaulJimenez in forum Training Forum