IRON LIVER JASEN / NO BS BRUTAL HONESTY TRAIZOLE-ACTIVATE (NEW) LOG

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wondered about the pzole I believe its in both products correct?
Yeah it is in both but at a much smaller amount in Activate. Might be it was overkill - dunno. Nice to hear you found your sweet spot Jasen :cheers:

I've been on DAA and Triazole at 3caps for 3 weeks now and my libido is raging. Adding in Activate after a week so I'll have to see if it affects me the same way. Don't wanna lower my estrogen too much during bulking. If so I'll just have to search for the sweet spot..

//CC

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah its odd...... I got afew days til it arrives if my libido stay ok- high ll drop activate and use out on a cut or something

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me neither now that I've experienced the best of both. My libido has skyrocketed :shocked:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
------------------------------- DAY 20+21+22+23

So far i dropped activate and yeah there is an increase in libido odd huh so i will continue with 20 more days of triazole and drop activate for a pct since i noticed it made my balls swell up good. besides the increase in libido no other notification still good pumps and vascularity throughout the day

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
------------------------- Day 24

Now I'm only dosing triazole 4 caps a day. Libido is up!!!!! Abd everything else is gold. I also noticed crazy dreams past few days! I just dose triazole 30 min before food both times.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
------------------------- Day 24

Now I'm only dosing triazole 4 caps a day. Libido is up!!!!! Abd everything else is gold. I also noticed crazy dreams past few days! I just dose triazole 30 min before food both times.
Knew it would be coming back Big J.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But its weird, it came back once I dropped activate (new) well at least thing s r good again dam constant erections loll

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Side note my joints are hurting like I was on epi/hd I'm think of ordering third bottle of triazole soooon

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your gonna do an 8weeker also?! :cheers:
I'm at the end of week for and I can agree on those constant erections :lol:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha sounds like I made a good choice in picking up a bottle of Triazole.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole is peaking my interest for sure...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Carefull acne is crazy, heaviest ib ever had

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i had a lady friend scurb my back up today for like 30mins, i gross lol

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Good log so far Jasen. Considering you're so short after you cycle your experience is good info for me. I am strongly considering using the Triazole, AX, LX stack for PCT for a 4-6 week Epi cycle.

The path your libido has taken is odd but I think I would be in the exact opposite situation. I took 1 days worth of the old Activate along with AX's old HyperdrolX2 and my libido was uncontrollable that night. So Im thinking Im pretty sensitive to increases in testosterone.

Either way, keep up the log and I will be checking in as much as I can.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Loll that's funny , sorry I have not updated but I feel.still the same as my last update , I do have alot of joint pain similar to epi hdrol stack

catty66

catty66

Awards
Hey Jasen, Sorry for coming in here way late. You're log caught my eye. I just finished the same stack for 4 weeks, 10 days ago. I ran it after pct from a tren cycle that crushed my libido. I experienced exactly the same things you have. The great pumps, the vascularity, the appetite. My wife thought I was on cycle again. There were times in the gym that I felt "on" again. It took a couple of weeks though for everything to kick in, including my libido. I starting getting morning woods again for the first time in months. and my sack no longer feels like a couple of marbles are in there. I should have bought a couple more bottles and stayed on it longer. I am trying something else, but I am not having that same experience. Almost feeling the pct "blues".

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jasen, Sorry for coming in here way late. You're log caught my eye. I just finished the same stack for 4 weeks, 10 days ago. I ran it after pct from a tren cycle that crushed my libido. I experienced exactly the same things you have. The great pumps, the vascularity, the appetite. My wife thought I was on cycle again. There were times in the gym that I felt "on" again. It took a couple of weeks though for everything to kick in, including my libido. I starting getting morning woods again for the first time in months. and my sack no longer feels like a couple of marbles are in there. I should have bought a couple more bottles and stayed on it longer. I am trying something else, but I am not having that same experience. Almost feeling the pct "blues".
Great to hear that you like Triazole! What are you using now?

catty66

catty66

Awards
AN's Free Test with HGH Up. I am not trying to compare. I know these products are a little different. Plus, I have only been on them 11 days. I am definitely sleeping like a baby from the HGH Up.

Dste

Awards
I'm currently using both triazole and activate extreme, and noticed you (Jensen) had similar symptoms such as achey balls.. it's not constant and hasn't really happened today (4th day)... Was wondering if this is common? An indication that something good\bad is happening?

thanks!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its sign on testicular size increase = ^ testosterone

Dste

Awards
I definitely feel a libido boost! I was also stacking Supertest and Enpulse, like an idiot! I removed those from my stack and feel 100% better so far!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lol forgot about tis, well libido is pretty much back to normal, currently im on no testr boostets