IRON LIVER JASEN / NO BS BRUTAL HONESTY TRAIZOLE-ACTIVATE (NEW) LOG

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
since when u guys get FB?

also btw i dropped ANABOLIC PUMP and ENOXIDE, i will keep jack3d.

i figured id give DS stack a fair chance and drop all supplements except for the pre workout stiumalnt

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
phone dose not display sig lol.

So today is day two just a quick update - hard wood all night. :)

Later today ill add more off to eat

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
----------------day 2

Still nothing too much, I did notice slight libido increase could be coincidence but my testicles are hanging lower than ever on clomid :) today is day off tomorrow I hit the gym

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
.......................................... DAY 3

sorry for the late post but yesterday was day 3 i went to the gym, i noticed a slight increase in pump stacked with jack3d compared to jack3d alone, i am comming of stack AP with jack3d and ENOXIDE < thats ENOXIDE is crazy ****/ pumps were harder then m1t. but back to this stack i also noticed a slight increase in vascularity and so did gf. nothing more to add, ohh libido is up slightly. day 4 is comming later tonight

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
......................................... Day 4

Nothing to special to add still on same level as day 3 but I did notice a better sleep. Another thing I noticed from this stack is I'm gettin more of a AAS pump rather than a no2 pump. For me no2 gives me whole body pumps (besides enoxide) while this stack and aas would tend to give me more of the muscle I'm training pump and a very sharp pump at that. It is hard to explain but for me no2pumps differ from aas ones and this stack is giving me slight aas pump so far . Also I am very hungry on this I get the hunger alot more often. Soon hopwfully tomorrow ill be adding cardio since I'm increasing my calls

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I have a question one I start my morning cardio when should I take this stack ? Since ctivate is best on empty stomach would the fat burning rtd (redline or meltdown) and bcaa inhibit any off the triazole activate? I plan on taking 30min before fasted morning cardio ds stack than bcaa mix then 20 min later the rtd theb cardio 10 min aster that , or do u guys just suggest ds stack around 1.5hrs after breakfast

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I have a question one I start my morning cardio when should I take this stack ? Since ctivate is best on empty stomach would the fat burning rtd (redline or meltdown) and bcaa inhibit any off the triazole activate? I plan on taking 30min before fasted morning cardio ds stack than bcaa mix then 20 min later the rtd theb cardio 10 min aster that , or do u guys just suggest ds stack around 1.5hrs after breakfast
Later (sorry t9 is screwing up the spelling on my cell)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
That is fine.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But I thought any kinda of food would inhibit some of the activate? Example bcaa being from protein and being able to mimic insulin somewhat as well.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
But I thought any kinda of food would inhibit some of the activate? Example bcaa being from protein and being able to mimic insulin somewhat as well.
Don't worry too much about that. That is relating to the inhibitory effect that insulin can have on GH.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So bcaa won't have any negative effect

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
------------------------------- DAY 5

I have noticed a slight increase in vacularity, could not do cardio due to work reason/ being called in. i also noticed i am slightly more pumped during the day. my testicles are aching more and my hunger is through the roof. but sleep is good even on 5 hours i feel pretty refreshed. libido is up this is a plus since clomid did nothing in this deparment. i have some acne but it is leftovers from clomid. and thats all for today. today was a off day and tomorrow it's back to gym and ill try that there cardio.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
------------------------------- DAY 5

I have noticed a slight increase in vacularity, could not do cardio due to work reason/ being called in. i also noticed i am slightly more pumped during the day. my testicles are aching more and my hunger is through the roof. but sleep is good even on 5 hours i feel pretty refreshed. libido is up this is a plus since clomid did nothing in this deparment. i have some acne but it is leftovers from clomid. and thats all for today. today was a off day and tomorrow it's back to gym and ill try that there cardio.
Im only on day 4 of Clomid, and already I am having to use an acne wash. Its a good sign I guess, and not getting out of hand, but Id rather fight it before it becomes a problem.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
see im paranoid dude.... i just take them 30-35min to make sure all is good i take in around 10g. right now i dont want extreme fat loss, just minor fatloss plus cardio also has many other + properties. DAY 6 update is comming later tonight. and yeah CLOMID is a bitch! acne and deppression and no libido.... F clomid.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
whats the word J:hump:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose of clomid are you using?
I am curious as well. I am not really dosing high, 50/50/25/25. It was a mild cycle, and I am using the TRS. But no libido changes at all for me, and no real mental changes, I just happen to be noticing a random pimple here and there, semi-out of the ordinary.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I am curious as well. I am not really dosing high, 50/50/25/25. It was a mild cycle, and I am using the TRS. But no libido changes at all for me, and no real mental changes, I just happen to be noticing a random pimple here and there, semi-out of the ordinary.
yeah happens when i use it, more acne on clomi than on test. consider it a good sign

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What dose of clomid are you using?
I'm not on clomid now I finished pct and went right onto ds stack I used 100 100 75 50

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah the depression comes at 100

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought clomid boosts libido? Thought I read that somewhere...

Nolva wrecked mine LOL. It's starting to recover now after 1 week off the stuff.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I thought clomid boosts libido? Thought I read that somewhere...

Nolva wrecked mine LOL. It's starting to recover now after 1 week off the stuff.
Yes to some but from what I see 60_70% get no libido increase

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
------------------------------ DAY 6

hmmm lets see, vascularity is still looking good, libidio is starting to climb compared to a week ago of 0, pumps in gym are doing great as well.

i did noticed one thing, and this is kind of odd, it appears as if im gettin somewhat of glycogen storage effect? my muscles look alot fuller and i have more of a all day pump.

also today morning i took my DS stack and 30min later took a redline XTREME RTD and went out for a run, usually i look very flat muscle wise after my ran for half the day but today my muscles appeared full throughout the whole day, i only noticed this while i did SD and cardio on cycle.... so thats a cool effect.

ohhhh and my balls have been aching alot

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
btw anyone notice the adds in bottom, HCG DROPS? kinda curious i looked at the labels and it appears as if it contain ACTUAL HCG????? anyone have any idea if this is any good? or reliable

Henman

Awards
Sounds about right, I had the same while one very restricted carbs , when I was running AX

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ITS AWSEOME even on cardio days i stay looking full, and im only on day 6 this stuff realllllly kicks in after 2 weeks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I did not expect to see anything until close to second wk, but I already feel diff I can't wait! To see what happens on wk 3_4+

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw anyone notice the adds in bottom, HCG DROPS? kinda curious i looked at the labels and it appears as if it contain ACTUAL HCG????? anyone have any idea if this is any good? or reliable
You mean on the Triazole bottle or the new Activate? :shocked:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh sorry my bad :happysad:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
i did noticed one thing, and this is kind of odd, it appears as if im gettin somewhat of glycogen storage effect? my muscles look alot fuller and i have more of a all day pump.

also today morning i took my DS stack and 30min later took a redline XTREME RTD and went out for a run, usually i look very flat muscle wise after my ran for half the day but today my muscles appeared full throughout the whole day, i only noticed this while i did SD and cardio on cycle.... so thats a cool effect.
Its teh testosterone bro.

Seriously though, its the testosterone.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its teh testosterone bro.

Seriously though, its the testosterone.
That's incredible I never used a test booster and got that effect, is great!!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
what did you run prior to this that you needed clomid for pct? im going to be coming off my 1-t/epi cycle and will be running clomid. i was thinking 50mg for 4 weeks?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
..... Look it up, superdrol anadrol interactions I made it a log, I ran test sd anadrol tren m1t

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Day 7-8 coming today

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
--------------------- Day 6+7

Everything is still same nothing extra too add, recovery is good, my pumps are feeling more full and strenght is up. Also lil higher increase in libido. Ummm so yesterday was chest day and at night I had itchy nipples but everything is fine now so it ciuld be coincidence or just chest day kinda thing.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Testicles aching?
Such as aching all day?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
that finally stopped but man they r swollen baddddd :) and my vascularity is up too, man this stuff is better than hdrol at 50

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
that finally stopped but man they r swollen baddddd :) and my vascularity is up too, man this stuff is better than hdrol at 50
Haha. We were gonna name is Swollibol, but I guess it got changed along the way :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its..... Probably lased with triazole..... Lmao

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 coming tonight

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
--------------------- Day 6+7

Everything is still same nothing extra too add, recovery is good, my pumps are feeling more full and strenght is up. Also lil higher increase in libido. Ummm so yesterday was chest day and at night I had itchy nipples but everything is fine now so it ciuld be coincidence or just chest day kinda thing.
awesome bro. glad to see this is working for you. looks like triazole is a solid product!