15 week oral cycle:Epistane PCT Super/Phera PCT

Barbell500

Awards
Alright guys, I have been a long time reader, not much contributing from me. So I thought I would ask you if you wanted me to log my current cycle. This cycle was designed for me by LakeMountD, much thanks. It looks like this:

Week 1 Epi (by Genera) 30 mg
Week 2 Epi 40 mg
Week 3 Epi 40 mg
Week 4 Epi 40 mg
Week 5 Tor at 5 days at 90mg and 2 days at 70 or Nolva at 40mg
Week 6 Tor at 40mg or Nolva at 20mg
Week 7 30mg Phera/20mg Super
Week 8 30 mg Phera/20 mg Super
Week 9 30 mg Phera/20 mg Super
Week 10 30 Mg Phera/20 mg Super
Week 11 45 mg Phera/20 mg Super
Week 12 Tor 120mg for 4 days, 90 for 3 and 26mg AI
Week 13 Tor 70 50 AI
Week 14 Tor 50 50 AI
Week 15 Tor 50 75 AI

BTW, I am already 8 days into the cycle. I started at 168. I used to be bigger, hence the dosages. I have used Phera and Super before. Phera up to 45 mg and super up to 30mg. 5'10''.

!!!!!ONCE AGAIN!!!!! - If you want this cycle to be logged then say so. I wouldn't want to clutter up the board if it is not needed.

Last edited:
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I think it's overkill, especially if you used to weigh more but good luck with it and definitely log it if you can.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
subscribed.

Are you getting bloodwork ?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or are methyl oral cycles getting longer and longer - stacking more and more compounds?

no offense, i have a lot of respect for LMD.
and you sound experienced and if healthy you will probably be fine.

but this is not good for your body. even the nolva in weeks 5-6 is liver toxic.

methyls have their place. for short runs or kickstarts or to finish off a longer injectable cycle. but not for cycles longer than 6wks. that's what test is for - longer cycles.

the only reason people are doing this is because they want to stay legal and still experience longer cycles like folks who use injectables.
here's where i recommend breaking the law...for the sake of your health.

IMO....the use of methyl orals is heading in the wrong direction.

.........but log this if you decide to run it. i'll still follow along. :D

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually kind of like this cycle. It's definitely not for the weak, but I don't necessarily think it's overkill. You could probably do without the Tamoxifen. Toremifene is awesome stuff, and adding Tamox seems unecessary. Make sure to toss in Cycle Support by AI during the whole cycle.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
He should probably just use sustevol instead lol.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry he will give up half way through it if he even lasts that far.

Most people feel like sh1t 4-6 weeks into an oral only cycle. Its a combination of being shut down with no Test in the cycle, and their liver/kidneys working their ass off.

Lethargy and libido will definitely stop this cycle mid way through.

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
Umm, no!

Dont worry he will give up half way through it if he even lasts that far.

Most people feel like sh1t 4-6 weeks into an oral only cycle. Its a combination of being shut down with no Test in the cycle, and their liver/kidneys working their ass off.

Lethargy and libido will definitely stop this cycle mid way through.
I beg to differ! Plenty of people, myself included, have not felt the least bit sh!tty 4-6 weeks into oral cycles. Certainly some orals can cause you to not feel so great but they're are PLENTY of orals out there that will make you feel great. Not all orals will make you feel like crap after a month even without test.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or are methyl oral cycles getting longer and longer - stacking more and more compounds?

no offense, i have a lot of respect for LMD.
and you sound experienced and if healthy you will probably be fine.

but this is not good for your body. even the nolva in weeks 5-6 is liver toxic.

methyls have their place. for short runs or kickstarts or to finish off a longer injectable cycle. but not for cycles longer than 6wks. that's what test is for - longer cycles.

the only reason people are doing this is because they want to stay legal and still experience longer cycles like folks who use injectables.
here's where i recommend breaking the law...for the sake of your health.

IMO....the use of methyl orals is heading in the wrong direction.

.........but log this if you decide to run it. i'll still follow along. :D
:goodpost: agreed man 100%. i think methylated orals should ONLY be used for brief 4 week cycles standalone. otherwise, to kick off longer injectable cycles and as a means of keeping the gains coming toward the end of injectables while certain esters clear. they were not designed to be run long-term like injectables, because of their hepatoxicity.

Marc-Antony

Awards
:goodpost: agreed man 100%. i think methylated orals should ONLY be used for brief 4 week cycles standalone. otherwise, to kick off longer injectable cycles and as a means of keeping the gains coming toward the end of injectables while certain esters clear. they were not designed to be run long-term like injectables, because of their hepatoxicity.
Hepatotoxicity ... blah ...

The liver will regenarate itself pretty pretty dang well. I am more concerned about cholesterol, and lipid profil, in general. Let's just remember that when there's too much cholesterol in your blood, you may develop fatty deposits in your blood vessels. Eventually, these deposits make it difficult for enough blood to flow through your arteries. Your heart may not get as much oxygen-rich blood as it needs, which increases the risk of a heart attack. Decreased blood flow to your brain can cause a stroke.

PS: My rat is prosteroid, but I am against foolish oral cycling, and stacking. The liver will regenerate itself, but cholesterol deposits are there to stay. Increasing your risk of heart attack later in life.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand the 2 weeks of PCT after epi. drop that out, and move straight to the superdrol/phera. Still long, and will be harsh.

Barbell500

Awards
Well, if anyone is wondering, I am still alive. No blood work will be done. Cycle support is obviously used. I am a very healthy male with a trained cardiovascular system. My body has already experienced doses listed. I have already been up to 195 at 6% and my heart didn't have a problem with that. The aforementioned cycle is only preliminary planning, needed changes will be made to accommodate the body's reaction. The log has officially started.

Cycle has been started on the 4th of December with 30 mg ED and 5 grams of fish oil. Cycle support will always be used, so I will not mention it again, same for the fish oil. December 4th weight: 168

12/5 -12-9 Rest Days. 30 mg Epi

12/10 Monday still 30 mg Epi Work out.

12/11 Tuesday - Up to 40 mg Epi . Work out.

12/12 Wednesday - 40 mg Epi. Work out. Good overall feeling. Good appetite. A bit harder to fall asleep. Might be the job.

12/13 Thursday - 40 mg. Good Feeling. Hunger.

12/14 Friday - 40 mg. Energetic.

12/15 Saturday, I fell asleep fine last night. Very well rested. Nice overall feeling. Energetic. Will work out later. Current weight: 170.8

Barbell500

Awards
Additional Info: The body really changed over the last 1.5 weeks, even though no major weight changes occurred. It rather looks like weight has been gained in muscle and lost in fat. But, you do have to realize that I haven't worked out for 15 months.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Eh, who cares about the blood work anyway. Dude, we need to see before/after pics. I want to see how much of a recomp 15 weeks will product with epi/super/phera

Marc-Antony

Awards
Eh, who cares about the blood work anyway. Dude, we need to see before/after pics. I want to see how much of a recomp 15 weeks will product with epi/super/phera
Yeah exaclty ... who gives a fudge if this guy kills himself ... 15 months out of the gym, and first thing he does he jumps on orals, at a whooping 170lbs. This is suicide, this is what gives steroids a bad rep, but hey, whatever floats his boat.

Take care, be safe Barbell.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah exaclty ... who gives a fudge if this guy kills himself ... 15 months out of the gym, and first thing he does he jumps on orals, at a whooping 170lbs. This is suicide, this is what gives steroids a bad rep, but hey, whatever floats his boat.

People will do whatever they want to do. I'm just in it for the ride at this point.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

While I don't think jumping into a huge oral cycle after 15 month break period is a good idea, I'm guessing he'll be just fine.

Anadrol, the only anabolic steroids proven to cause liver disease (e.g. tumors), is often prescribed at doses from 1-5mg/kg and run for extensive periods of time, much longer than 6 months. Yes they're under doctor supervision, etc, but comparing the effects of Epi to Anadrol is not even fair.

Maybe we can convince him to get bloodwork at the end of the cycle though. That would be interesting to see.

Barbell500

Awards
While I don't think jumping into a huge oral cycle after 15 month break period is a good idea, I'm guessing he'll be just fine.

Anadrol, the only anabolic steroids proven to cause liver disease (e.g. tumors), is often prescribed at doses from 1-5mg/kg and run for extensive periods of time, much longer than 6 months. Yes they're under doctor supervision, etc, but comparing the effects of Epi to Anadrol is not even fair.

Maybe we can convince him to get bloodwork at the end of the cycle though. That would be interesting to see.
How much would blood work cost me? I am not really insured anymore, so it would have to come out of my pocket.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure you can get it done for like $50 through the right labs. Not too much.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No surprise this guy hasen't posted in almost 2 months.

Natural selection is taking its course.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

ly problem with that theory is that anadrol is a steroid that has been observed by the medical field and has been around alot longer to get some facts and research on it. We really know nothing about the new designers out there.