10 wk test cyp cycle would like confirmation/advice

andylee

Awards
Hi guys this is my first proposal at this cycle and would like to know peoples thoughts on it, advice would be much apreciated. Im 28 and have been training for over 7 years, this would be my second course as last year I done a 12 week sus and deca course. Im obviously still very much a learner in this which is why I seek advice, many thanks.

Week 1 500mg test Cyp (2 x 250mg injections mon and thurs)
Week 2,3,4 Same
Week 5 same but introducing Nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 6,7,8,9 and 10 same as week 5.

I also have to hand hcg, fincar/finasteride (In an attempt to lessen mpb as Im def prone) and winstrol 50mg/ml injectables and I would like to know when and what doses to include these, or if I should at all.
Also the best way to do the pct?

Thank you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm guessing you are using the nolvadex to prevent bloat? post cycle therapy for cypionate is usually started 2 weeks after last injection and done for atleast 4 weeks. The winny can be used everyday, I would use it the last 4 weeks before PCT starts. I haven't used fincar or HCG so you should be able to find alot by searching some other threads. I would not use the nolva early unless you bloat alot or develop any gyno symptoms. 40/40/20/20 should do the trick on the nolva, at a minimum, I am doing 5 weeks of nolva for my PCT.
:goodpost:

As far as the HCG goes, shutdown from this cycle will not be horrible due to the moderate dosages and length. Unless you feel as though your HTPA is really bad, I say you don't need the HCG for this cycle.