m1-bol cycle length

johnny mAc

johnny mAc

Awards
i'm currently starting an M1-bol cycle. I spent alot of time researching all the current various arginine/citrulline/& creatine supplements out there, such as pump tech, nitrix, etc, and it appears that m1-bol has the best molecular bindings of those components (more malates and ethyl esters and ketoglutarates), plus an added test booster. A few of my buddies cycled nitrix between 4 and 8 weeks and there were various opinions on the product's results. I was planning on doing the m1-bol for at least 8 weeks, since i'd imagine the first couple weeks are loading phases anyways.

To sum it up, i was curious if anybody had opinions on the product, cycle length, personal experiences with it, etc. I know the product is pricey, so don't just straight up label it a ****ty product solely based on the price. any personal feedback would be greatly appreciated.

:bruce1:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I just can't resist.

HAve you looked into just buying the raws? I would assume you could get each of the ingreatients for less then then the price of 1 bottle, and it would last twice as long.

I have always been curious about this product (not looking into it, but I have never seen anyone using it), and also the 17-bol thing they have too :p

Anyways, just wanted to throw something here, so I'll know when you get some HELPFULL feedback (as opposed to my useles srambelings:p)

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Its not the price that makes it a sh!tty product....

Basicly what it comes down to is that your getting some pretty basic ingredients with BOL and DROL attached to everything so you will think it is something good when its just plain old creatine and NO.

That being said if you have it and are goin to take it just do what the bottle recommends.

johnny mAc

johnny mAc

Awards
Sorry, I just can't resist.

HAve you looked into just buying the raws? I would assume you could get each of the ingreatients for less then then the price of 1 bottle, and it would last twice as long.

I have always been curious about this product (not looking into it, but I have never seen anyone using it), and also the 17-bol thing they have too :p

Anyways, just wanted to throw something here, so I'll know when you get some HELPFULL feedback (as opposed to my useles srambelings:p)
appreciate some more thoughtful feedback man. i posted the same thread in the supplements section and it was EXACTLY what i expected to get. people knockin the price and fizogen in general. I think fizogen kinda killed their rep when they introduced the strap. i'm aware it's expensive.

anyways, i read and compared several labels. everyone raves about nitrix, but m1-bol has the exact same, if not better blends of creatine, citrulline, and arginine, so i don't see how people could label it a faulty product w/o trying it. i think it's personal bias. i'll keep postin throughout my cycle and let everyone know my results.

:head: