Cycle Review and Questions

RockyRambo

Awards
Hi,

I would request the pro's to review my cycle. This is my first cycle and following has been the protocol:
Test E run for 250,250,500,500,500,250 for 6 weeks.
I have gained around 8 kgs (muscle, water, some fat) in 6 weeks. My body fat% , I hope, has not dramatically changed ; I didn't measure it though. I was on a calorie uptake as well. I do have some questions though:
1. My face looks bloated - I didn't use any of the AI's during the cycle, so can I hope that the bloating will go off during/after pct? Or could it take any longer?
2. My PCT - I am planning to run 2000 i.u. Hucog (HCG) once every week for two weeks along with
Fertomid (this has the same compound Clomifene Citrate as Clomid) 50 mg every day for two weeks. Is this pct good enough?
3. How much could I plan to lose when I run the pct or I am off?
4. When should I think of cutting back the fat%age? 1 month after pct?
5. Will using BPI AHD and BPI solid after 45 days of my last HCG injection help me in anyway?

I am 5'10'' at around 81 kgs now. Please advise!!

RockyRambo

Awards
X2 all wrong, looks like you got some advice to follow on your other thread. Plan better next time.
That's true bro. I was 'advised' by someone to start with this cycle and I just didn't have the time to do a lot of research and trusted him on it.. Consequently, I researched and here is what it says - The cycle is 'messed up' in the terms that there won't be any phenomenal gains on it (I did experience some gains though, saw my muscles growing at the end of workouts and it was not a 'transient hypertrophy' caused by volume training or drop sets, etc.). Moreover, sustaon/test, etc aren't tapered usually. 500 mg is the recommended dosage run for 12 weeks which is what you're running. HCG should have been used on cycle rather than after cycle. However, I researched a lot and found that some people do a 'blast' HCG at the end of the cycle as well. Though it is always recommended to use it on cycle in smaller amounts which is what you're using. Would aromasin be an AI ? PCT starts after two weeks of the Test E last injection..The interval depends on the steroid used. the PCT can consist of clomid AND nolva or either of them. Clomid is usually run as 50 eod/50 ed/25 ed/25 ed, etc. It all depends! I also read a book
' Chemical Wizardy for bodybuilders' in which they recommended to use HCG and clomid together after AAS cycle. HCG dosages being 1500 i.u Mon/Thur. I wrote back to the author asking for a rationale. They however came back and said that although both can be run together , however, they should not be is what their personal recommendation is because HCG will interfere with the work of clomid.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Test 500mg/week/10-12 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg/day/week 1-12
HCG 250 IU/EOD week 4-12
Clomid week 14-17 75/50/50/25

No need to re-invent the wheel here.

RockyRambo

Awards
Test 500mg/week/10-12 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg/day/week 1-12
HCG 250 IU/EOD week 4-12
Clomid week 14-17 75/50/50/25

No need to re-invent the wheel here.
Hey buddy, a question to you is, is it true the HCG during the cycle can cause bitch tits? Well, if the dosages are small, one won't get it , right? Also, I have a book 'Complete Steroid Handbook 2004 edition' in which they have recommended clomid during the cycle along with HCG though both during the end of the cycle , like week 7 and week 8 for an 8 week cycle.. How does one go about justifying that HCG shouldnt be taken along with clomid and clomid should be taken only when the T levels start dropping off after the AAS cycle..Any thoughts on this?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're copy/pasting from other threads and asking questions that have been answered. Need to use Google more and stop reading a 10 year old book for cycle layouts.

RockyRambo

Awards
You're copy/pasting from other threads and asking questions that have been answered. Need to use Google more and stop reading a 10 year old book for cycle layouts.
No problem! I didn't copy/paste from other threads but yes I started two/three separate threads on almost the similar topic. I definitely used a lot of google and hence the flurry of questions. Yes, it is a 9 year old book but it's certainly astonishing to know that there are diametrically opposite views on this topic now and in a period of just 9 years.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It changes month to month! The first steroid book I read 12 years ago said to always inject in your lagging muscle groups. Lol
I have used the last minute blast of HCG at the very end of a cycle and pulsed it on a 12 week cycle and found its best throughout a cycle. Recovery is a breeze. But nothing suppressive should be used in PCT, so HCG is out.

RockyRambo

Awards
It changes month to month! The first steroid book I read 12 years ago said to always inject in your lagging muscle groups. Lol
I have used the last minute blast of HCG at the very end of a cycle and pulsed it on a 12 week cycle and found its best throughout a cycle. Recovery is a breeze. But nothing suppressive should be used in PCT, so HCG is out.
Thanks! I tried replying to your message but it says that you've exceeded the quota of your mailbox. If you would clear, I would send it again:)