i want to start a anadrol 50 cycle

kratos23

Awards
hello im 22 years old 5'2 and my weight is 120 lb and i would like to gain some weight i have 50 pills of anadrol 50and but the guy who gave them to me told me to take half of a pill every 4 hours for a total of two pills a day for the first 3 weeks and then for the last week take one pill a day also he suggested me to take milk thistle would this a good cycle and how am i supposed to take the milk thistle thanks for your help

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
hello im 22 years old 5'2 and my weight is 120 lb and i would like to gain some weight i have 50 pills of anadrol 50and but the guy who gave them to me told me to take half of a pill every 4 hours for a total of two pills a day for the first 3 weeks and then for the last week take one pill a day also he suggested me to take milk thistle would this a good cycle and how am i supposed to take the milk thistle thanks for your help
I'd run a test cycle along side it. Kick start with anadrol for the first four weeks. Start at 50mg anadrol per day and increase dose up to a MAX of 200mgs. My sweet spot with anadrol is 100mg per day. Pre load milk thistle for a week prior. Run test at 500mg per week split in to two shots. Also have an AI like armidex onhand for estrogen related sides and clomid for PCT.
Your probably a bit young to be cycling and i could give you a big speal about natural potential etc but I know your going to do it anyways so follow the above :)