First Injectable cycle!!

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
New guy to injectables!! I just finished my first PH cycle of HDROL and it leaned me out and I gained 8 lbs. Later this year I am planning to do my very first injectable cycle consisting of test 350 and EQ. Will be dosing 1cc of each which is 350 test a week and 200 EQ. Does that sound like a good start off cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.
Support supps will be in the mix as well as AI if
Needed. I am going to try and minimize water
Retention because I don't like to look puffy and smooth. PCT will be Clom or Nolva or TOREM I haven't decided which one yet.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Eq needs to be ran for 16 weeks, and needs to be dosed higher. IMO u should run the test higher too. Torem is good for a pct and u need hcg while on cycle.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Completely understand that the test and EQ should be ran higher but I don't want to start off really high on a first cycle. I can always go up on future cycles. I just want to see what type is results I can get from a low dose and go from there. Next cycle will probably be 500 test and 400+ EQ/ week. But just want to see how my body reacts to the new drugs first before I jump into something I can't handle. Also do you think I can go with a OTC AI for during cycle instead of something like arim? That stuff is really expensive.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I did not know EQ needs to be ran so long. I only have enough for 10 weeks this time so I guess that will have to do for the cycle but will increase the duration of the drug in future cycles. Thanks again for your advice

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i think you should save the eq for your next cycle. at 200 and only 10 weeks you will not get any real results from that. test at 350 is ok, its a little low but i have seen people run it at 400 and get good results.. what kind of test is it and how much do you have. if its test e 10 weeks is cutting it short. at only 350mg of test per week i doubt you will have much bloat or sides, but i would get some Adex just in case, you can get a bottle for 50 bucks

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
i think you should save the eq for your next cycle. at 200 and only 10 weeks you will not get any real results from that. test at 350 is ok, its a little low but i have seen people run it at 400 and get good results.. what kind of test is it and how much do you have. if its test e 10 weeks is cutting it short. at only 350mg of test per week i doubt you will have much bloat or sides, but i would get some Adex just in case, you can get a bottle for 50 bucks
I would do test only if I could but my source peeled the labels off my bottles so I don't know which one is which so I'm stuck with having to do both for 1 cc each unless I throw them away and get a new stack.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
test should be a lighter color

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Well I guess when I finally get a damn pin I can draw some out and figure out which one is which... Lol not only did the supplier peel the labels off but also forgot to give pins.. Lol. So crazy to be so close to being able to use a product but one little thing prevents the whole thing from happening.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
test should be a lighter color
Well I guess when I finally get a damn pin I can draw some out and figure out which one is which... Lol not only did the supplier peel the labels off but also forgot to give pins.. Lol. So crazy to be so close to being able to use a product but one little thing prevents the whole thing from happening.