Ran Letro/Nolva for Gyno...nothing..now Havoc

AnabolicB

Awards
Hello, first post here. Some months back I decided to run Letro followed by Nolva for pubertal gyno I've had for 7+ years. I ran this because I read many positive logs of people reducing long standing gyno. I was in 2 or 3 weeks of Letro @2.5mg per day (no gyno reduction), and noticed no side effects at all(no dry joints, libido was fine), and have always wondered if the Letro I had was fake, along with the Nolva.

Since I was discouraged by Letro (or bunk Letro), I am now running RPN Havoc followed by liquid nolva as part of PCT this time (from a better source). I'm running this cycle mainly for a recomp effect as well as the possibility of reducing pubertal gyno.

Dosage for Havoc is 20/30/30/30/30. Yes, I have all the support supplements and am running it correctly.

So far I'm on day 3. I will update every few days or so.

AnabolicB

Awards
Update...Just started Week 3...weight is up a bit and the gyno actually shrunk (by a noticeable amount, but quite a bit still present) during the first 10 days or so.

I'm now at 30mg/day on day 15. I don't think it is getting any smaller at this point, but we'll see.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5aOHP by taurus shrunk gyno from a fellow member on here. the dudes name was Enhanced..you may want to check it out

AnabolicB

Awards
So i've just started week 5, and i'm kind of disappointed because it took about 4 weeks to kick in. I should have dosed 40mg from week 2 instead of 30. Hopefully I'm not a non-responder (I have gained about 4 pounds and look leaner, but the strength gains aren't really there yet.)

This isn't my first cycle, I ran H-Drol a year before and noticed more side effects but much better pumps beginning from the third week, and the strength gains were more noticeable. (I was sick for 3 weeks during the HDrol cycle, with pneumonia followed by an upper respiratory infection) but still managed to add 30 pounds to my bench in the last 3 weeks. )

I may extend into a 6th week at 40mg just because it took so long to kick in (even though its not advised by the community).

Any thoughts?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
well since you did week 1 at 20mg thats kinda low bro i ran an epi cycle at 30/40/40/50/50/50 and it rlly didnt get like GOOD till i was at the 3rd week/bumping up to 50mg

AnabolicB

Awards
I'm starting to see good gains starting from week 4 into this 6th week...I'm looking for opinions on if I should extend the cycle another week @ 40mg since I dosed so low at the beginning of the cycle. I know its methylated, but I started at 20mg for a week then 30mg for two more weeks. I feel like I wasted the first 21 days because of the low dose. I expected Havoc to be stronger.

Dosing would be 20/30/30/40/40/40/40

Ideas? Thanks