new guy!! 3rd cycle

GreenThumb420

GreenThumb420

Awards
M
195lbs
12% BF
2 PC (test E only and Test P,dbol) also a PH RPN Havoc

First I want to say Hello to all. I've been using this forum awhile now via the search to get through my past cycle (Test P/ dbol). I have been in sports and lifting off and on for 10 years and serious the past two. I have been off for about 4 months now and I want to start my third cycle in a couple weeks. I have put more research into this one and will be following a specific diet this time to get the maximum results. my goals for this cycle would be to put on 15+ keepable pounds and maby lose some body fat but definitely not gain any. lean bulk / recomp. I was thinking Macros of 40/40/20 with protein from tuna/lean ground beef/chicken breast, carbs from oats/wheat bread/veggies and fats from chicken/nuts/fish oil/fruits. My maintenence calories are around 3200. im gonna try out about 3800 cals. 2 on 1 off split. cardio 3 x WK.

Gear
Test Prop
NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate)
Anavar

Cycle
wk 1-10 100mg Test Prop EOD
wk 1-10 100mg NPP EOD
wk 1-10 75mg Anavar

Ancillaries
wk 1-14 .5 mg Dostinex 2 x WK (thursday morning/sunday night)
wk 1-10 .5 mg Armidex as needed to control esto sides
wk 2-10 250iu HCG 2 x WK (thursday morning/sunday night)

PCT 3 days after last injection
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Sustain Alpha

Supplements
Taurine
Creatine
Casine/Whey
Life Support/ Cycle Support
ECA/NYC
Fish Oil,Multi,BCAA

This will be my First time Using HCG how is the dosing on that? Please critique my cycle. Glad to be here hope Im welcome! thanks

GT

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
lookin good! should be a fun cycle! id run the clomid at 50/50/50/50 tho

GreenThumb420

GreenThumb420

Awards
thanks for the reply man. clomid changed to 50/50/50/50. last cycle i just ran nolva and PP's TRS stack. didnt get blood work but i felt fully recovered after 3 wks but ran 4. I figure this cycle will shut me down pretty bad. I dont know, never ran NPP or Var but im stoked! hopeing for some nice vascularity with the var and some sick pumps from NPP. any advice you guys can give me from experience with the two compounds? I hear alot of raves about var.

roid13

roid13

Awards
Var is insane. One of my favorite orals! I ran it at 80 mg the last 8 weeks of a test E cycle and it bumped up my strength, hardness and vasculality 10 fold