Androhard Dosage

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm sure by now someone's running Androhard ... but at what dosages?

Mfr says 5ml twice daily ... yet I've seen a few stray comments about dosages much, some even "much much" higher.

If you're using Androhard - can you post here what dosage you're using it at and any other comments you think are pertinent?

Especially interested in dosage when running Androhard on it's own - and not stacked - but by all means if you're stacking - let us know what you're using.

Reactions: oli
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe try it at the recommended dosage. I'll be trying it in the future also. I don't believe in the "more is better" attitude of most bodybuilder types represented on this forum. Maybe I'm the odd man out though.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try it at the recommended dosage. I'll be trying it in the future also. I don't believe in the "more is better" attitude of most bodybuilder types represented on this forum. Maybe I'm the odd man out though.
Not really ... I tend to agree with you - I usually start with recommended also unless there's a lot of evidence that more is better.

But I am interested in what others might be doing with this stuff.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^2nd that :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dosed the old androhard at 15ml a day. Wouldn't buy it again, not enough results, weak