First Cycle Test E with a Phera Kick Log

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will post the details of my cycle a little later on because I am in class but I just wanted to create a thread so everyone knows whats coming up :D.

Overview:

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mgs
Weeks 2-5: Phera 20/30/30/30-45
Weeks 3-12: HCG 250iu E4D
Weeks 1-12: Adex .5mgs EOD

PCT:

Weeks 15-18: Clomid 150 days 1-3/100 days 4-7/50/50/50
Weeks 15-18: Nolva 40/20/20/20
I will also be using PP's TRS for PCT.

I will be taking the staple supps as well as support supps throughout the cycle. I will be doing German Volume Training in an "every other day" fashion (i.e. 4 days per week) and will be doing 30 min of Low intensity cardio after my workouts and either HIIT or Low intensity on off days.

My diet will start at 3000 cals (less on non workout days) and is very strict. I will post a more detailed log later on tonight.

I'm excited to see what I can do with this run and anyone and everyone is welcome to join me for the ride :D.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of GVT was yesterday and just let me say that it was killer. I have had three shoulder surgeries (from high school and college football which are healed now) that bother me alot when I do slow controlled reps so GVT was insane. All in all I really liked it though. The workout looked like this:

DB Bench:70x10,7,6, 55x8,8,7,8,6,7,6
Neutral Grip Pulldowns:155x10,10,8,8,7,8,7,7,7,8
DB Flyes:55x5,45x7,6
DB Rows:60x10,8,7

I was going to do 30min of low intensity cardio(I will from now on) but I had to run like a madman to get to class. Today is a keto day with 30 min low intensity cardio on an empty stomach (I hate keto lol).

My diet yesterday looked like this:

meal 1
1.25C raw oats
6tsp natty pb
2T raisins
1C skim milk

meal2
MusclePharm's RECON post workout + 50g whey

meal3
1C raw oats
6tsp natty pb
3.5oz orange
5oz chicken

meal 4
.75C raw oats
6tsp natty pb
1C steamed broccoli
5oz chicken

meal5
5oz chicken
1.5C broccoli
6tsp natty pb

meal6
5oz chicken
1C broccoli
6tsp natty pb

meal7
1.5C non fat cottage cheese
6tsp natty pb
1C broccoli

Total cals~ 2968
Carbs~ 300g
Protein~265g
Fat~80g

I will post up what a keto day looks like a little later on today.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, I have a leg day tomorrow and my glute is really freakin sore! I'm hoping that my next pin on thursday night won't gimp me up to bad (it will be in my other glute). But so far so good :).

Starting weight 172lbs (cut down to this before bulking and this was completely dehydrated first thing in the morning)
BF%: 6-7%
Height: about 5'10'' (close to 6'0'' with shoes on)

I will post pics sometime very soon when I get the chance.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Headed to do an arms and shoulders GVT workout. I will post the details when I get home from the gym :) as well as post my keto days diet.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight 180.5 (+8.5lbs)

Yesterday's keto day is basically meals of 6oz chicken, 1-1.5C of steamed broccoli, and natural peanut butter for 6 meals a day.

Today was an arms and shoulders day and the workout looked like this:

Dip machine: 215x10,10,10,10,10,10,10, 245x10,10,10-11(failure at 11)

DB Hammer Curls: 30x10,10,10,10,9,8,8,7,6-7,6-7

Standing Military Press: 85x10,75x8,8

DB laterals: 25x6, 15x12-13, 9-10

Feel much much stronger now that I am bulking and I am loving it.

Stats so far:

Weight: 180.5 (+8.5--> this is mostly from glycogen loading coming into bulking from a cut)

I have added some water due to upping my carbs but it feels great so I'll def take a little less definition for energy and strength :thumbsup:.

Today was my second pin and it was a piece of cake except for having to turn the 180 to get to my dang glute. So far I feel a slight libido increase and just a generally feeling of well being (which could be from the added carbs). So far so good! :D

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welp it is time to hit the hay with my sore glute and all. But before I go to bed I want to show you all what I dream about every night (dang libido increase)

And with that it is off to bed :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice

8.5 pounds already is a lot even including the transition from cut to bulk. and btw i don't even pin glutes anymore, even 3x a week with almost 3mL my quads can handle it very easily. Definitely an easier spot to pin esp. when you're starting out.

Antonek

Awards
any pics? not chicks but yours - before and after

anyway subbed and good luck!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice

8.5 pounds already is a lot even including the transition from cut to bulk. and btw i don't even pin glutes anymore, even 3x a week with almost 3mL my quads can handle it very easily. Definitely an easier spot to pin esp. when you're starting out.
Yeah I'm pinning my quads next week for sure. And the weight I contribute mostly to glycogen with the LARGE part being from water retention (due to when I up my carbs I hold water really bad for a while until I regulate). So I will probably lose some weight when the water does start to fall off some. As of right now though I actually like having the water because my joints feel great and the dudes at my gym all think I weigh over 200 already so it's going to be great to get up to there and see what they say :).

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any pics? not chicks but yours - before and after

anyway subbed and good luck!
I took one pic last night and my camera ran out of batteries. I will take some more detailed pics when I get my camera back up and running but I will post the picture that I actually did get to take just for a rough estimate at where I'm starting. But there will def be more pics to come!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I appoligize for the horrible picture but as I said there will be much better pictures here in a few days.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update: I got some batteries and will be taking progress pics tomorrow morning (I am really bloated right now and still will be tomorrow but not as bad). Look out for detailed progress pics tomorrow morning! Thanks to everyone who is following :D

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Weight: 176 (+4)

It is hilarious at the water my body holds. It never ceases to amaze me. But to Unreal: I think that this looks a little more accurate for glycogen loading :).

Today is a cardio and keto day. This is my first keto day as my last keto day I ended up eating quit a few carbs just to make sure and top off my glycogen levels for this GVT.

My goals are as follows (they are kind of rough estimates):

Weight: Close to 200lbs
BF%: 10% or under
Strength: AS MUCH AS I CAN GET :nutkick:

Progress pics will most likely be once every two weeks (maybe sooner depending on how things go). So there it is guys. As I said look out for the pics tomorrow morning! Glad to have you on board!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im in, cant wait for the test to start kickin in!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, here are some progress pics for the "starting" pictures. I apoligize for the quality and lighting as I had to take them with my cell cause my camera was acting up. I also forgot to take a pic of my legs so I will do that tomorrow. I will also take a better shot of my abs tomorrow.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (I forgot to weigh this morning but will post weight tomorrow)

I had to do another upper body day today due to my legs were shot from the glute injects. I am doing an every other day workout so what I will do is my next workout will be a leg day and then another upper day followed by another leg day (instead of upper, upper, lower it will be "lower, upper, lower") so it still works out the same and I don't miss a leg workout.

Today's workout looked like this:

DB Bench: 60x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 (failed on 11)

Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 155x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 (failed on 11)

DB Flyes: 45x12,11,11 (failed on 12)

DB Rows: 60x10, 10, 9-10 (when I put 9-10 that means that I got 9 clean and cheated some for 10)

I did 40 min of cardio after and I was completely gassed after the workout.

I am looking much much fuller (from the carbs) and my pumps are GREAT (yet again from the carbs) but all in all everything is going great and I plan on watching football and eating eating eating for the rest of the night :D :D :D.

The placebo effect from just knowing I have the test in my body is pretty good so far as it makes me push out the last few reps of my sets harder. However, I am not one to get hyped about things until I actually feel them working so hopefully it will kick in in the next couple weeks :). I start Phera next week as well and I'm pumped to get that into the regimen.

GO BAMA BABY! (I'm a UT fan)

AND GO APP STATE!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good so far bro. Should be a good cycle for ya. When people start to tell you that you've gotten bigger its gonna feel awesome haha. I'm gonna send you a PM later so keep an eye on your box.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good so far bro. Should be a good cycle for ya. When people start to tell you that you've gotten bigger its gonna feel awesome haha. I'm gonna send you a PM later so keep an eye on your box.
Thanks man. Phera starts tomorrow so I'm pretty psyced :). So far so good though. I have being pretty lax on my carb/workout days as far as carb sources go (due to this is an all out bulker) like eating organic vegetable lasagna yesterday (which was insanely good) but I hold water on my abs bad when I eat carbs and it's well worth it (for the energy and my arms blow up :D).

But when this 12 weeks is up it should be awesome.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I just took my first dose of Phera this morning (10mgs) and I'm pretty excited to get this in with my test. I can't wait to feel it kick in. I am going to run it at 20mgs for four or five days or so and then up it to 30mgs throughout (most likely). I'm headed to the gym for a lower body GVT day (deadlifts, leg press, calf raises, and abs) in a few minutes. I will update later on tonight when I get the chance.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for what sounds like a sweet cycle. I am going to have to give the injects a try in the future.

You already look solid so you should be in straight beast mode in by the end.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah good solid build and best of all, starting a cycle at low bodyfat means you'll be able to really see your gains, so this is gonna be fun. Hope that phera starts working out well

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
subd

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will update tomorrow as I just got in and I am killed to say the least. GVT almost killed me today and I had to meet the Vice Pres. of the US today for a nomination. I may have to stop my cycle way short if I get the military scholarship I have applied for (hope I do not have to do this). But it would be worth it. I just pinned for the third time (in the thigh) and liked it much better. See ya'll tomorrow.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to put this in title so here it is:

Day 8: 181 (+9)-->weight fluctuates alot right now due to the amount of carbs I eat (I weighed 178.5 yesterday morning in comparison) but weight should level off after this week and then slowly increase :)

So yesterday was a GVT leg day. I had to sub leg press for squats due to the workout calls for deads and squats in the same workout and I was born with two fused vertabrae in my lower back so I was simply not able to do squats.

Before anyone says "he's just being a pu*** " I acutually tried to do the squats but the lower back pumps were so horrible (have them naturally do the the fused bones) that my back started bowing backward due to the supporting muscles were so weakened by the pumps and deads. Anyway, I had an insanely good leg workout. I can't walk today for the life of me.

Deads: 185x10 (all 10 sets)

Machine Leg Press(don't have a manual :(:( ): 330x10(all 10 sets)

Roman Chair Leg Raise: 20x15, 13-14, 10(didn't rest full 60 sec)

Standing Calf Raise: 270x15, 13-14, 12-13

I usually do 30min low-intensity cardio after my workouts but I have decided on leg days to forgo the cardio due to the intensity and overall hell of the workout :).

As far as my injection goes. I actually pinned the thigh TWICE and hit a vein TWICE. Shi*** luck I know. I was so pissed. I also, hit a nerve the second pin and about jumped up out of the chair. I have never had a thigh injection before so I wasn't expecting how much harder the needle is to insert than in to the delts or glutes. But the important thing is that I got the test in cleanly in the end :). Also, this stealth gear is really painful the day after inject. I have heard many people say this so I know that it is the oil. I heat it, inject slowly, and massage like a madman but the stealth is still stealth no matter what the pinner does. But all in all it is great so far and I am glad today is a rest day. My CNS is really fatigued from yesterdays workout.

***Side Note: Every hot thing that came in to the gym yesterday grabbed my arms on their way by and gave me smiles and winks (some girls that I barely know and two that I have never seen in my life :) ) I have lost a little tone but gained ALOT OF SIZE from the carbs and muscle fillout (everyone thinks I am about 210lbs) which is really nice. Can't wait to hit arms tomorrow!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the only girl that matters though. My girl and I have the same name if you can believe that :).

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welp, I have to go get some letters of rec today so I'll check back in tonight.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hey man a trick to get the stealth to not be as painful is to add extra sterilized grape seed oil to cut down on the ba content per ml.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man a trick to get the stealth to not be as painful is to add extra sterilized grape seed oil to cut down on the ba content per ml.
I've heard of that and am seriously thinking about giving it a try. Thanks man

jab4240

Awards
i just pinned last night in the right glute, my gf did it for me, but i will say it hurts more when you do it yourself bc its hard to stay still while doing it. i actually had a hematoma or however you spell it when i injected 2 yrs ago myself in the glute. but the one my girl did went in like butter and no pain today at all gotta love test E and eq in one shot! :veryhappy:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a nice GF haha... I plan on sticking myself, would not trust my brother to do it :p..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He hasnt been on in a while, wondering if he stopped or somethin.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i guess i missed the part of him saying his gear was stealth gear?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, he did say that. He may have halted the cycle due to an Miliatry Academy appt. I believe.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
idk i think he said he may have to not that he did idk i feel like i am not seeing somthing here are post being deleted or something?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Sorry for the absence. I got an appointment to the United States Military Academy (West Point) so I had to discontinue my cycle. I have been really busy the last couple weeks and actually just got my laptop back due to a misunderstanding on my plane ride home. Thanks to all of you guys who were following my log. I really appreciate it. I wish I could have continued for you guys but I have to prioritize my future over a 12 AAS cycle. I'm sure you guys can understand that. Thanks again guys. I'll see you on the other side, HOOAH!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the Army brotha! HooAhh! Awesome you got into West Point, have a few friends that go there! Good luck with it, gonna be a tough 4 years... Academics wise haha, the military side is rather easy and repetitive IMO... Heard they have a nice weight room, although you might not have time to lift the first semester... Any gains at all on cycle or did you end so soon to not see much of any?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
gratz brotha

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I thought u were in med school? Or am I thinking or someone else? What made you decide to join the military?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought u were in med school? Or am I thinking or someone else? What made you decide to join the military?
Nope, I'm in med school. I cut a deal with them since my undergrad is done for med school. I chose the military mainly because of the stupidity and lack of morals, drive, and ethics that I have been experiencing in the civilian way of life. I just don't want to live my life that way and feel that I could make a much greater positive impact on the world if I go this route. You only live once so might as well make the right choices you know. Thanks again guys. I'm going to try and stay on the board if at all possible, but I guess I will see how the present situation works out.