Super/Phera/Test/Epi Cycle

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Been neglecting you guys for about 4 months, and for that I apologize, so I thought I would come back with a BANG with the next cycle I am going to run. As a lot of you know, Im known for odd cycles that most would think were dangerous, but through bloodwork, I have been able to conclude they were safe (well, what I would consider safe) FOR ME. THought I would let you know whats going on in the life and cycles of the tweeter, however seeing as my new 20 year old girlfriend is getting naked and giving me the "come and get me look" I'll probably be back on later to fill you in on this cycle. Sorry to leave you hanging, but duty calls...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been neglecting you guys for about 4 months, and for that I apologize, so I thought I would come back with a BANG with the next cycle I am going to run. As a lot of you know, Im known for odd cycles that most would think were dangerous, but through bloodwork, I have been able to conclude they were safe (well, what I would consider safe) FOR ME. THought I would let you know whats going on in the life and cycles of the tweeter, however seeing as my new 20 year old girlfriend is getting naked and giving me the "come and get me look" I'll probably be back on later to fill you in on this cycle. Sorry to leave you hanging, but duty calls...
handle that son!!!

ianm4208

Awards
Subd, idk what got my attention... the crazy ass cycle or the 20 year old gf

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Ok so its a little apparent that I didnt ever get back to yall last night, so... :D My goal is a leanish bulk. The cycle planned goes as follows

Week 1 Super 30mg
Week 2 Super 30mg
Week 3 Super 40mg
Week 4 Test E 500mg/Super 20mg/ Phera 15mg
Week 5 Test E 500mg/ Phera 30mg
Week 6 Test E 500mg/ Phera 30mg
Week 7 Test E 500mg/ Phera 45mg
Week 8 Test E 500mg
Week 9 Test E 500mg
Week 10 Test E 500mg
Week 11 Test E 500mg
Week 12 Epi 30mg/ Test E 500mg
Week 13 Epi 30mg/ Test E 500mg
Week 14 Epi 40mg/ Test E 500mg
Week 15 Epi 40mg/ Test E 500mg

PCT Tamox Cit./Clomi. Cit.

Will preload with Milk Thistle before cycle, and run NAC throughout. B6 and Tamox. Cit will be on hand in case of any symptoms of gyno, but I think that as long as I dont get any in the first 8-9 weeks I will be fine. Cals will start at about 3k with lots of clean carbs, and I will asses nutritional needs as I go.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good lord that's a mean cycle! You better explode. How your 20 year old gf is cool with Roids cause that cycle will be hard to hide with big shirts. Haha

oh yeah and in for the ride

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you start the test on week 1 mate? doesnt sound like the girl will be very forgiving if you go limp for a few weeks on SD :silly:

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
why dont u bump the test back 2 weeks so you can run the epi for 2 weeks after the last shot while the ester clears to help maintain gains(test starts week 2)

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Zama, yes she is cool with me useing gear.
Random, I never have a problem on any gear like that, just luck I guess.
Zach, I will begin PCT one week out of the cycle, therefore I will be running the epi for a week after my last shot. Have all I need for this cycle except for the test whick will be in soon. (within the month I hope) Ill run a log if you guys would like.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I hate seizure letters...Ok bump this one back another month or so...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
damn bro... you cant beat international prices... but ive def been going domestic lately.. not even taking the chance with getting my sh*t seized.. even if they have a resend policy who wants to wait 3-4 more weeks for more goods.. good luck getting a reship man.. hopefully your supplier will take care of u.. i would def like to see a log when u get everything together

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is my 3 seizure in 10 years. one in 2000 one in 2007 and now this one in 2010... domestic sure sounds nice, but lots of bunk gear floating around out there, and my supplier is solid. at the price domestic is going, one deal of bunk gear hurts.