AH as test base for Sd/Phera cycle

Tmac22314

Awards
Saw this in another forum and looks like a winner but wanted to run it by the AM gents. Anyone with an opinion or experience feel free to drop some knowledge.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androhard doesn't convert into test, so it wouldn't be a test base.

It is a dht pro hormone so you'd have a dht based cycle, cause all those compound are 5a reduced.

Tmac22314

Awards
Androhard doesn't convert into test, so it wouldn't be a test base.

It is a dht pro hormone so you'd have a dht based cycle, cause all those compound are 5a reduced.
Thanks for the reply, would this still help to combat lethargy and unwanted sides from the sd?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk, phera and Sd go great together. If anything, get some andro enhance to stack with it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, would this still help to combat lethargy and unwanted sides from the sd?
Yes, as far as libido, lethargy are concerned. It has been used for this purpose in many cycles and we have had nothing but good reviews when AH is used for this reason

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
My understanding of Enhance is that there is more 11-keto than 4-DHEA. Not sure why this keeps coming up as a test base alternative. AndroMass seems like a much better option for this purpose. Maybe a mixture of Dermacrine and Enhance if you want to do transdermal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My understanding of Enhance is that there is more 11-keto than 4-DHEA. Not sure why this keeps coming up as a test base alternative. AndroMass seems like a much better option for this purpose. Maybe a mixture of Dermacrine and Enhance if you want to do transdermal.
True, but AE will augment any cycle and can be used as a base. AndroMass certainly is the best decision

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually wonder how that would be. Nice mild topical cycle. hmm... just need the area to cover yourself with that many pumps!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually wonder how that would be. Nice mild topical cycle. hmm... just need the area to cover yourself with that many pumps!
Shouldn't be too bad with the new topical carrier that stuff not only dries quick but takes less space