M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.

supra888

supra888

Awards
M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.( mini log )

This is a mini-log on M-DROL batch # 52707 MAY 2012.
Am hoping to gain approx 12lbs and at the same time verify this batch .
I will post on weight,strength and sides every 3 days.

Previous cycles include P-PLEX,TRENADROL,H-DROL….

Starting weight : 180 lbs @ 15%

Program : 2 day split hitting all body parts twice.

Diet will be a fairly clean 4000 Calories on training days 3400 on non-training days.

Macros : 40-35-25 …protein-carbs-fat.

Cycle : M-DROL 20/20/20

PCT : Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Support Supps : Cycle Support x 2

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
NAC 1200mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Idebenone 100mg
Policosanol 20mg

Gold Standard 100% Whey.
Cytogainer.
Animal PAK.
Fish Oil Capsules.
N.O.- Xplode.
Sizeon.
Universal Amino 3001.

supra888

supra888

Awards
Typical food intake would look something like this :
( Gainer shake immediately following work-out not shown here )

7:00AM P + C CYTOGAINER p : 54g
c : 75g
f : 6g
Cals. 570

10:00AM P + C 16 oz natural yogurt p : 55g
wholegrain bran c : 75g
1 scoop of protein f : 10g
Cals. 700

1:30PM P + C 75g Brown rice Chicken breast p : 54g
1 scoop protein c : 65g
fruit f : 15g
Cals. 600

4:00PM WORK OUT ( Gainer Shake )

6:00PM P + C Sweet potato Chicken breast p : 54g
1 scoop protein c : 40g
f : 15g
Cals. 570

8:00PM P + F 4 whole eggs
1 scoop protein p : 50g
c : 3g
f : 25g
Cals. 480

10:00PM P + F 2 scoops Protein
2 Tbls Flax seed oil p : 50g
c : 6g
f : 20g
Cals. 440
Total Cals. 3360

Total protein 317g
Total carbs 260g
Total fat 90g

RavensFan2k3

Awards
cool...i'm interested in this as i have that same batch of m-drol

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
subbed...I have a couple of bottles with the same batch number...interested in seeing some results!!!

hope its not one of the "bunk" batches that don't seem to be very rare..keeping my fingers crossed

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Interested, I just received two bottles o M-Drol myself.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
got the same batch number.hoping its not bunk...

supra888

supra888

Awards
DAY 3

Weight : 182 ( +2 )

Strength : Same

Sides : None.

Comments : Was'nt really expecting much after being 3 days on,am thinking it will take atleast a week before i can honestly say what i'm getting from the M-DROL.
Have a slight feeling of nausea and headache but its too early to say whether it is related to the PH or not.
Appetite is normal and i'm guessing the 2lb's i've gained are likely to be from the weight gainer.( if B.F. starts to increase rapidly i will replace the gainer shake with just whey )
I will be doing arms tomorrow and will drop the N.O. Xplode to see if i'm am atleast starting to get a decent pump from the m-drol
Dosing at 7am and 3pm ( pre workout )

supra888

supra888

Awards
DAY 6
Weight : 185 ( +5 lbs )

Strength : Slight increase in strength, Good pump.

Sides : Lethargic.

Comments : Done arms on Thursday without any pre-workout supps and was seriously pumped .Biceps got really swole after 45 minutes and stayed that way for the rest of the day.Felt somewhat stronger but the lethargic feeling was holding me back.
Appetite is pretty much the same, but i'm i just glad the M-DROL has'nt suppressed it. ( i had that problem with TRENADROL )
Weight is up 5 lbs in 6 days , am sure its mostly fat and water retention but ill leave my diet unchanged untill my next b.f. test.
Still dosing at 7am and 3pm .
Monday is chest day and i'm hoping to see some strength gains here.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
sounds like its starting to kick in...ive read one other thread of a pulse of the same batch and it tested out fine,gave great gains.

myroslav

Awards
hi, did you do TRENADROL cycle can you tell me about it please?

supra888

supra888

Awards
sounds like its starting to kick in...ive read one other thread of a pulse of the same batch and it tested out fine,gave great gains.
yeah bro... i'm definitely starting to get something from it.

supra888

supra888

Awards
hi, did you do TRENADROL cycle can you tell me about it please?
search in "cycle info" section of the forum for TRENADROL
,there is a good 6 week solo cycle log there.
I ran it for 4 weeks @ 90mg and found it to be good for strength gains.

supra888

supra888

Awards
DAY 9
Weight : 187 ( +7 lbs )

Strength : increase in strength, Good pump.

Sides : Lethargic.

Comments : All bench lifts were up ,but i injured my right front delt doing dips on friday and was starting to feel it during the bench pressing.
No sign of nasty sides so far apart from the sluggish tired feeling that kicked in on day 6.Am definitely feeling stronger and the constant pump keeps me eager for my next session in the gym,i didnt use SIZEON during my workout yesterday and am thinking i will drop it untill PCT...
Appetite is still ok and having gained 7lb's in 9 days ill keep macros pretty much the same for now.
9 days in at 20mg am still hoping for the "increased aggression during workout" and serious strength gains that i have read about in most M-DROL reviews ,but i've got another 12 days to go..so lets see what happens.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
good log. i have this same batch #. other logs have indicated it works well.
your rapid weight gain likely isnt fat, but glycogen and water. hence the constant pumped feeling. you shouldnt need sizeon or any NO products w/ the PH.
i cant wait to start my own mdrol cycle!

supra888

supra888

Awards
good log. i have this same batch #. other logs have indicated it works well.
your rapid weight gain likely isnt fat, but glycogen and water. hence the constant pumped feeling. you shouldnt need sizeon or any NO products w/ the PH.
i cant wait to start my own mdrol cycle!
Cheers bro... i have another 3 bottles from the same batch so its looking good.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...

I have three bottles from the same batch. Been preloading my support supps last week and this week. I start my run on Monday.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
it appears this batch is workin for you, which is great to hear! good luck to everyone on this board who has the same batch # (including me) :cheers:

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
can you check out my post on PCT about using an anti-amoratase (Novedex XT) as a standalone PCT? I need some advice and no one is replying. I am about to start a cycle of P-plex & M-drol stack and I want to have everything planned out before I start.
use the search toolbar...and no thats not a good idea.you need a SERM.anyways, back on to his log...

supra888

supra888

Awards
DAY 12
Weight : 188 ( +8 lbs )

Strength : feeling really strong now, excellent pump.

Sides : Lethargy,trouble sleeping,shin splints.

Comments : Am feeling much stronger now and recovery time between sets is minimal.
The weight i am lifting has not increased hugely at the moment but i feel like i need little or no recovery time between sets ( am taking about 30 seconds max ) and i feel like doing extra sets on everything...
i am finishing all workouts with push-ups to fatigue and the pump is so intense that its a struggle to get my shirt off when i'm finished.
The lethargic feeling is present all day despite the fact that i am boosting my carb intake by snacking on fruit between meals, i've even drank coffee the counter-act the tired feeling - NOT a good idea ,i got really bad headaches until the caffeine cleared my system. Despite the heavy tired feeling during the day i find that my mind is over-active at night ( kinda like a caffeine buzz,TRENADROL also caused the same problem ) but i eventually get to sleep.
Weight is still increasing and appetite is good, i might up my calorie intake for the last 7 days on cycle to take advantage of the M-DROLs effect on protein synthesis .
Mild pain in my shins ,which i've seen on other threads as a minor side..no big deal.

supra888

supra888

Awards
DAY 18
Weight : 189 ( +9 lbs )

Sides : Lethargy,trouble sleeping,back pumps.

Comments : Still feeling strong and bench was up despite the shoulder injury.
am taking taurine ( 5g ) to help wit the back pumps and it seems to be working fine.
Have noticed some acne on chest and shoulders which should be cleared-up with clearasil. The tired feeling persists but i'm used to it now and i've only got 3 more days left on-cycle. Looks like i'm gonna hit the 190 mark before PCT .
i've gained 9lbs in 18 days ,have seen on another thread somebody putting on 9lbs in week 1 of SD-1...
still dosing at 7am and 3 pm.

Beefcake3000

Awards
Excellent log brother. I'm thinking about starting up a M-Drol cycle and really interested in your cycle treatment and PCT, as well as gains. Keep us posted!

supra888

supra888

Awards
DAY 21
Weight : 191 ( +11 lbs )

Sides : Lethargy,back pumps.headaches

Comments : Well gent's thats it...3 weeks of M-DROL from batch number # 52707 MAY 2012 ran @ 20mg through-out. Bodyfat test this morning is reading me at 16.5% ,i've gained 11lbs and will put a final post in this log at the end of my PCT to comment on losses etc.
i've started today on 40mg of nolvadex taken in one dose at lunchtime and a 50mg dose of clomid taken first thing this morming...
NO Xplode is back on the menu as is SIZE-ON,done chest and triceps this morning and felt stronger than ever.
Appetite started to drop off in the last few days and the back pumps were pretty intense but neither of those were an issue today.
I still have some mild acne on chest and shoulders but that should be easy to remedy.

Hopefully this mini log will be of benefit to anybody else thats got this batch !!!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Just started my m drol epi bridge with this same batch #. On day 8 and can definitely feel it kicking in.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I've got one from this batch, glad to see it's working strong! Good log, good luck with your PCT

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
I have a couple bottles of that batch, nice results. Thanks for logging.