Different batches of Natadrol?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi.

I just finished my second bottle of Natadrol and opened a third one. I noticed that capsules are bigger in that third bottle and color of powder is slightly different than what it was in those two other bottles. Should I be worried?

Exp. date of those two already finished bottles is 09/13 and lot number is C091064. Exp. date of this third bottle is 03/12 and there is no lot number printed on the bottle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF, one capsule was empty when I opened it? I have to open those caps and eat the powder because I can't swallow any capsules. I've done one Natadrol cycle before and used 4 bottles of Natadrol but have there has been no empty capsules before. Bad batch? Say something, LG reps!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did those 2bottles treat ya ?

3rd bottle and the other 2 bottles have the same ingredient listing at the back ? Same amount of mg ?

Hopefully it's just that 1cap and not the entire bottle

Bump for my man

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those bottles treated me very well. I've gained 6lbs and LOT of strength. Hopefully ingredients inside the 3rd bottle are potent as well. Should be same amount of mg.

I don't think this is "bunk" bottle. I just think there might've happened a mistake during filling those capsules. In the first post I said that these capsules are bigger than those from the other bottles. I was wrong, they're the same size. These capsules are just not at tightly closed so maybe the filler machine was broken or something? Could that explain the darker colour of powder too? Maybe powder have been in contact with air or something?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't really have anything to worry about. The machines aren't always faultless and something could have happened at the plant or during shipping. Was it just 1 capsule that was broken?

As far as results, i ran 2 bottles of Natadrol on a keto cut to keep strength up and it really worked. Dropping carbs and calories was killing my strength and energy but Natadrol gave me quite a big increase. Sucked when i cycled off because my lifts dropped considerably. If i wasn't a rep i honestly wouldn't have tried Natadrol, but i'm glad i did to be honest.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't really have anything to worry about. The machines aren't always faultless and something could have happened at the plant or during shipping. Was it just 1 capsule that was broken?
Capsule wasn't broken, it was empty. But yeah, just 1 empty capsule so far :)

As far as results, i ran 2 bottles of Natadrol on a keto cut to keep strength up and it really worked. Dropping carbs and calories was killing my strength and energy but Natadrol gave me quite a big increase. Sucked when i cycled off because my lifts dropped considerably. If i wasn't a rep i honestly wouldn't have tried Natadrol, but i'm glad i did to be honest.
This is my 2nd cycle of Natadrol and I love it :) Last time I gained 8.5lbs in 6 weeks and now I'm already up 6.5lbs (lean bulk) and have still almost 2 weeks left (I'm running it for 7-8 weeks this time). Strength is through the roof. I've never used a PH or DS so this works really well with me. I've never tried anything like it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear the results ..as i have 2bottles stocked up for later on summer

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my 2nd cycle of Natadrol and I love it :) Last time I gained 8.5lbs in 6 weeks and now I'm already up 6.5lbs (lean bulk) and have still almost 2 weeks left (I'm running it for 7-8 weeks this time). Strength is through the roof. I've never used a PH or DS so this works really well with me. I've never tried anything like it.
Dang, those are great results! makes me wanna pick up a couple - few bottles to run later this year....hmmmm....:ponder:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, those are great results! makes me wanna pick up a couple - few bottles to run later this year....hmmmm....:ponder:
If you haven't used stronger stuff, you'll enjoy this :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once in a while the machine might jam or something. As for the powder, there are always slight variations in the herbal ingredients color and also different manufacturers use different excipients and even the same manufacturer will use different excipients based on the time of year. In the summer, you need more of something because of the higher humidity and in the winter things change. Color of the powder doesn't mean much.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once in a while the machine might jam or something. As for the powder, there are always slight variations in the herbal ingredients color and also different manufacturers use different excipients and even the same manufacturer will use different excipients based on the time of year. In the summer, you need more of something because of the higher humidity and in the winter things change. Color of the powder doesn't mean much.
Yeah :) I've already used that bottle and my strength continued increasing so I worried for nothing... Now I'm on PCT which consists of Formadrol Extreme (3/3/2/1) and Redefine Nutrition Pure Test (D-Aspartic Acid) and I'm liking it so far!