How can I tell if my Batch of M-drol is not "bad"

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bouth two bottles of m-drol.....I have read people having "bad" batches not sure if they mean ineffective or what....but where do I go to check this out...can I just straight up google it? Please and Thank you

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you get to play steroid roulette. your either going to get a hit, or a miss. but in this game, if you take the caps and get a miss, you loose.

more people win than loose though, so only way to know is to take them.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well....if i take them and dont notice anything by day 3-7 i know they are bad...never ran m-drol but I have read it is very powerfull

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you havent gained 1lb in within a week from superdol, you got screwed over with some bunk ****. Or, your starving yourself lmao..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I am assuming that If I dont gain some tonnage in the first week its bunk ass ****....if thats the case can I just stop it and find me some more of another product and just start back up without pct....cause if its bunk it owuldnt have affected leves etc

ianm4208

Awards
I'd being willing to bet that its not bunk. Vascularity is normally this first thing I notice. Also easier to become dehydrated.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I read all the bad reviews but decided to give CEL a shot. Purchased 2 bottles, pulsed it with test base and epi.. All I can say is WOW!!!! Very nice results that I kept thru test run :)

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
I think CEL got a bad rap from their whole M14ADD fiasco but every bottle of m-drol I've used or had my friends use has been great.

If there were actual issues with m-drol where batches were tested and found to be bad then I have no idea. Provided your diet is on point you should be able to tell its "working" in around a week because for me strength always went through the roof and I'd get crazy (sometimes highly annoying) pumps, especially low back, calves, etc.

Jack your carb intake up and stay hydrated and you should put on some good weight.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
google search the batch number, some ppl have posted threads of batch numbers they think are bunk...it might help.....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
appreciate your time and info guys, I did google it....nothing came up....and I know any SD or clone of it is a carb MONSTER should 450-500g's of clean wheat based carbs be good? Just trying to get a feel....I ran an epi cycle and my Carbs where way up there.....Diet will look like Carbs-450-500, protien 250-300 Clean fats-80-100

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read all the bad reviews but decided to give CEL a shot. Purchased 2 bottles, pulsed it with test base and epi.. All I can say is WOW!!!! Very nice results that I kept thru test run :)
theres no way to tell it worked when you added in 2 more hormones!

for all you know the Test and epi gave you lean dry gains.

purelife1

pm me and ill send you my addie..send them to me and ill run a cycle..which ever ones makes me bigger ill tell which was the good batch

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I naw how bouts I keep a log and hopefully with my diet in check (which it is) I will gain past 10lbs!