H-Drol/Megazol Ranger Recomp Log

ranger505

ranger505

Awards
I know, I know, another H-Drol log. Hold your horses people this one is a little different. I'll be running this cycle for six weeks and stacking the H-Drol
with Megazol. I'm relatively new to AM and this will be my first log but I am no stranger to the world of PHs, proper diet and supplementation or crushing the weights. I'm 34 years old, active duty military and have a solid 15 years of training experience. I decided to log this cycle for a couple of reasons.
1.) I've been reading alot of the posts and there is alot of good information out there and some very experienced individuals offering up some very sound advice. There's also alot of "kids" with alot of questions and not alot of answers who just keep regurgitating the same old B.S. from one thread to the next. I will log this cycle extensively and honestly and will do my very best to answer any questions (no matter how JV). I'll be posting before, weekly and after pics as well as logging training and daily caloric intake and breakdown. I'm hoping to learn from you all in the process and provide information to help others achieve their goals along the way. After all, this is a quest for knowlege as well as muscles.
2.) I chose H-Drol as the base of this stack because it is a fairly common, it's mild (comparitively) and many of you have undoubtedly run it in the past. Also, H-Drol works very well for me personally. I've had no trouble with sides at doses as high as 100mg and have always held on to the majority of my gains. I chose Megazol for the simple fact that I have never run it before. I have run the Fura/Orastan A types before with excellent results and have been dying to give the Pyra/Orastan E family a try. I've noticed that there are alot of questions floating around out there about the Orastan E clones but haven't seen a solid log on it yet (correct me if I'm wrong).
The breakdown will look like this:
H-Drol-50/75/75/75/100/100
Megazol-0/0/150/200/200/250/250(300 dependent upon sides)

I'll be taking the usual assortment of support supps and I've got a bunch of goodies lined up for PCT. Target start date is 1 September. I'll be posting befores in a couple of days as well as the PCT lineup. I would appreciate any ans all feedback and am looking forward to putting forward a comprehensive and enjoyable log. Learn, Teach, Lead!!!

-STAY HUGE AMERICA!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
kinda confused, running Hdrol for the first 6 weeks, and Zol from week 3 to week 7? That's a kinda weird little 1 week bridge into your PCT with zol. How about just 6 weeks of each? Go aggressive with the megazol too, i found it very very weak. I'd start at 200... but you probably respond better than me.

Overall it looks good and well-planned. Good luck bro, i'll be waiting to see your pictures.

ranger505

ranger505

Awards
kinda confused, running Hdrol for the first 6 weeks, and Zol from week 3 to week 7? That's a kinda weird little 1 week bridge into your PCT with zol. How about just 6 weeks of each? Go aggressive with the megazol too, i found it very very weak. I'd start at 200... but you probably respond better than me.

Overall it looks good and well-planned. Good luck bro, i'll be waiting to see your pictures.
thanks unreal for the reply and the reps. yeah that was actually a type-o. What I'm planning is to drop the zol right on top of the H-drol. I've got enough zol to run it along with the H at a decent dosage for only 5 weeks. I'm trying to keep this cycle short and sweet then extend my pct out to about 8 weeks and bring everything back to normal evenly and slowly. I've heard of guys dropping the Pyras at like 350 and up and getting decent gains when run solo but finding it works well in the 200s when staked with a methyl like Halo.

ranger505

ranger505

Awards
I've got some pretty decent products from various sources at my disposal for PCT I'm still trying to make up my mind as to what to follow up the SERM with and I am open to any and all suggestions. So here's what I've got:

IDS Post Cycle Tabs
ALRI restore
IBE Formex
Nutrex Vitrix
CEL Suppress C

and all the usual supporting characters; Omegas, multis, milk thistle, hawthorneberry, e.t.c.

before pics will be posted on the 1st as well as a standard diet and exercise scope for the next six weeks. Again, any and all comments and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Or if you just wanna bust my cojonesand play quiz show, I may just entertain that too (time depending).