How to prevent Baldness and Gyno from happening from a S-Drol/Hdrol cycle?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
What is a good way to prevent bad sides from happening after a cycle of S-Drol/H-drol stack? An good otc Pct pills that anybody knows of? I would have no idea where to get Nolva so if anybody knows that would be great if ya help me out!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What is a good way to prevent bad sides from happening after a cycle of S-Drol/H-drol stack? An good otc Pct pills that anybody knows of? I would have no idea where to get Nolva so if anybody knows that would be great if ya help me out!
Shedding should not be a problem. I do not recommend OTC pct for SD. Why are u running it with hdrol??? SD is nothing to take lightly. What have you run before? What's your cycle look like? And there is no posting sources. But heard google can be a wonderful tool to find "research chems" for lab rat experiments.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Im 22 years old this is my first cycle. And the pills that I take ED contain a total of 30MG S-Drol and 25MG of H-Drol.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Im 22 years old this is my first cycle. And the pills that I take ED contain a total of 30MG S-Drol and 25MG of H-Drol.
Ohhh my ohhh my... Not a good first choice. How long u taking this? SD is nothing to play with... Way too much for first SD run... Not even to mention your first cycle.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I have been taking for a week I take Cyclo Bolan its a H-Drol Stacked with S-Drol. I got good results so far. No sides at all exept for an increase in appetite and a major increase in strenth.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you only know of your physical sides, not whats actually going on in your body...

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
So what do youi mean it is not safe to take S-Drol? I know tons of people do it and if taken properly there shouldnt be no worries. And with the right PCT and liver support you should be good

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
have you seen their blood work to know they are fine? Superdrol is not a good choice for a first ph... why do you ask? You gain the most off your first cycle regardless of what it is, and SD is pretty harsh and is usually something people take stepping stones into.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Then what do you recomend? I started the cycle Im on my 2 week and I dont want to stop because I think its a waste of money if I do. So with that being said do you also have any suggestions as to what PCT stack I should take to not cause any harm to my body. Since you say S-drol is harsh.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
look around... plenty of superdrol/mdrol help on this forum.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. SD is a harsh first oral
2. A stack is an even worse idea
3. You should have figured out these questions before starting your cycle

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
What type of PCT should I take to prevent my body any harm? I have Nolva and some other in mind but Im getting opinions on this board to make a better dicision

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of PCT should I take to prevent my body any harm? I have Nolva and some other in mind but Im getting opinions on this board to make a better dicision
Again, you should have mapped this out before starting your cycle. I would go with Cycle Support by AI for lipids, liver, etc and Tor for your SERM.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
in mind??? U don't have any now? What are u taking for support supps? How longs your cycle? Why didn't u design your pct before you started? 30mg way too much could have gone 10/20/20... Also takes atleast 2 wks for hdrol to kick in. What have u gained so far?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I have gained 10 Lbs. And I plan on completing my 4 week cycle. Im taking Cyclo Bolan From Infinite Labs. Im taking about 600 mg of milk thistle and drinking about a galon and a half of water.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have gained 10 Lbs. And I plan on completing my 4 week cycle. Im taking Cyclo Bolan From Infinite Labs. Im taking about 600 mg of milk thistle and drinking about a galon and a half of water.
Shaking his head, groaning!!!

What do u have planned for pct?

So no cycle support besides milk thistle?

No sides from 30mg?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Get bloodwork done to make sure that you recover properly. You don't want to ignore it just because you think you feel fine.