First Cycle: I Want to BULK!

OME

OME

Awards
So I've been going back and forth between recomp/bulking for my first cycle and I've decided I just want to get as big as I can. I'm at 12.5% BF so I'm not really fat, I just though it would be cool to get really shredded. However, since I only weight 190-195ish right now getting shredded isn't super impressive. Plus since I'm planning on running Havoc I figure as long as my diet is good I'll lean out a little anyways.

So here's my current plan. Please comment on anything you think I should add/subtract.

Stats
6'
195lbs
12.5%BF
2.5yrs training

Cycle
Day 1-30: Havoc 30mg/day (first three days will be at 20mg)
Day 31-58: Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10
Day 31-60: Lean FX 3pills/day

Supplements

Cycle Support (Will be front-loaded for 1 week at 1 scoop a day. 2 scoops while on Havoc, and 1 scoop during PCT)
Fish Oil
BCAA
Taurine (if necessary for painful pumps)
Animal Flex
Animal Pak
Creatine Mono (PCT)

Diet
1-30: 4000 calories/300g protein/450g carbs/110g fat
30-60: Depends on what I weigh in at.

Routine
Sunday: Off
Monday: Arms
Tuesday: Shoulders/Abs
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest/Forearms
Friday: Back/Abs
Saturday: Off

May end up changing my routine in the final two weeks if I feel I can handle increased frequency/volume.

OME

OME

Awards
One more thing, at my weight would it be alright to bump up the Havoc to 40mg/day in the final two weeks?

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Yea its fine to bump it to 40. That seems to be sweet spot for most, including myself. Just go by how you feel. If you are making good gains at 30 then stay at 30.

OME

OME

Awards
As my first time using a prohormone could I run Havoc for 5 weeks at 30/30/30/30/30 maybe bumping it up to 40 in the final weeks if a feel i can handle it?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cals look a little low when your bulking you should eat the amount of calories for the weight you want to be say you want to be 210 right 25kcal per lb would = around 5200 cals

OME

OME

Awards
cals look a little low when your bulking you should eat the amount of calories for the weight you want to be say you want to be 210 right 25kcal per lb would = around 5200 cals
Well I'm going to start at around 4000cals but I plan on bumping up the calories by about 200cals a week. So by the 4th or 5th week I'll be at 5000cals.

I just feel if I start that high right away I'll put on to much fat.

Really all depends on how I feel once I get started. If I can put away more and may waist isn't growing out of control I'll do it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm going to start at around 4000cals but I plan on bumping up the calories by about 200cals a week. So by the 4th or 5th week I'll be at 5000cals.

I just feel if I start that high right away I'll put on to much fat.

Really all depends on how I feel once I get started. If I can put away more and may waist isn't growing out of control I'll do it.
that makes sense I thought you were going to be at 4k the whole way through but if you'll be adjusting then it looks good