cycle opinions

doncorriach

Awards
whats going on guys!!

Im new to this specific forum but i am a member on others and I am putting together a cycle. I have done one before years ago and now that I am more experiaced in lifting and have done my research I am going to do it and do it right this time.

I torn between havoc and phera plex but i was planning on running one of those for 4 weeks 30/30/40/30 with a PCT containing AX perfect cycle and a tub of cycle support. I would be taking the the percfect cycle with the PP/Havoc and the cycle support for four weeks after. I was also going to have some vola or rebound xt on hand if need be

thanks for reading and what are your thoughts/opinions .. any feedback is GREATLY appreciated

thanks!!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im was gonna post to post the same thing...havoc/pp/sd.. i wanted run aug 1st..

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Can you run your PCT by me again in detail please? Not what you plan to fall back on, but "OK, if I do havoc, i'm going to dose.... if I run Phera i'm going to dose..."

Just want to see where you are with that.

Also, IMO you shouldn't taper down with the designer/PH. You have 30/30/40/30, the last week should at least be 40 if you don't decide to pump it up, IMO, tapering does nothing to prepare you for PCT, if anything you will see less gains in that week, IMO.