nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Cycle begins TODAY!!

Cycle
500mg/week Test E 1-12 (Inj tues/fri)
20mg Dbol 1-4
.25mg Adex EOD (will start if gyno appears)

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20

This will not be a "detailed" log with every lift #, diet and training routine. Just believe me when i say my diet and training are ON SPOT.

I will list:

Weight
Libido
Strength
Sides

and anything else that i feel the need to mention.

THIS IS MY FIRST HORMONAL CYCLE!!!....i plan on gaining anywhere around 30lbs and keeping atleast 20lbs.

Comments are always welcome, i might have some begining pics up later today but i MAY hold off until further in the cycle.

SO LET IT BEGIN!!:dance::woohoo::aargh::bruce2:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Felt great in the gym, nothing spectacular to report....yet

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Ill def be watching this one. I have never pinned (yet) but seriously thinking about it. Good luck!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ill def be watching this one. I have never pinned (yet) but seriously thinking about it. Good luck!
i was pacing around my room for about 30 minutes and i was shaking haha.....then i was like fuk it and did it....no pain at all

thanks everyone thats watching!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
no fair your going to get bigger than me :( WAY BIGGER

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
i was pacing around my room for about 30 minutes and i was shaking haha.....then i was like fuk it and did it....no pain at all

thanks everyone thats watching!
Glutes? Quad? Where did u pin ur 1st one? No pain!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
right glute (glutes only this time) no pain not even a pinch when the needle went in ....im using 1.5" 23g
23g! I used 25g and I was a nervous wreck my first time. Way to take it in the a$$ like a champ (no homo).. lol

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Well good luck, and I'll be following this one for sure. However, it would be good to see some before stats. Height, weight, strength, maxes that kinda thing to follow along. Pictures are always good to judge before and after results. :bb:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well good luck, and I'll be following this one for sure. However, it would be good to see some before stats. Height, weight, strength, maxes that kinda thing to follow along. Pictures are always good to judge before and after results. :bb:

the only thing with stats is that im 4 months out from surgery and not back to my "normal" but i have been dieting pretty heavy so im sure thats the cause.

...im just an impatient fool :fool2:

P.S. the GF and i split tonight, pretty much a mutual thing....but im pretty sure we'll get back together...im a douche-bag (im not gonna lie), but shes gonna kick herself if we're not back together by the end of my cycle :bb2::bb::bb3:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
the only thing with stats is that im 4 months out from surgery and not back to my "normal" but i have been dieting pretty heavy so im sure thats the cause.

P.S. the GF and i split tonight, pretty much a mutual thing....but im pretty sure we'll get back together...im a douche-bag (im not gonna lie), but shes gonna kick herself if we're not back together by the end of my cycle :bb2::bb::bb3:
:toofunny::toofunny:

go out and have some fun with hot random girls. Ill bet they will appreciate it :)

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established

Ah yes impatience, the lesson best learned the hard way. I had to cut a SD cycle short (1 week on total). Wasted 3 weeks worth of nolva for precautionary measures... Long story short, i'm a bit more patient with these kind of things.

Hey your girl leaving you isn't necessarily a bad thing, more time for the gym and you don't have to worry about standing your defiant soldier at attention midway through the cycle:toofunny: And once the cycle is done, she'll be back and so will your libido, so we hope atleast.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey your girl leaving you isn't necessarily a bad thing, more time for the gym and you don't have to worry about standing your defiant soldier at attention midway through the cycle:toofunny: And once the cycle is done, she'll be back and so will your libido, so we hope atleast.
i have a sky high libido anyway...addiing Test into the equation...WATCH OUT...im gonna be makin rain on deez hoes

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

i just now realized that this is going to be one loooong log,lol

anyway....

Leg workout today was intense. i took 20mg Dbol about 1 hour before my workout. pump was good but what i reallllly felt was an Alpha Male mentality....it may have been the dbol...maybe the music i was listening to....maybe pent up anger. well whatever it was helped me destroy legs today

**another note, still no soreness or anything from injection :D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
good to hear about your lack of injection site soreness. Even when you have one that does get sore (which, for me, glutes never got sore) it's not that bad.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

i just now realized that this is going to be one loooong log,lol

anyway....

Leg workout today was intense. i took 20mg Dbol about 1 hour before my workout. pump was good but what i reallllly felt was an Alpha Male mentality....it may have been the dbol...maybe the music i was listening to....maybe pent up anger. well whatever it was helped me destroy legs today

**another note, still no soreness or anything from injection :D
Sounds good brotha. It looks like you are going to have a fun 12 weeks!! I have been wanting to do a test inject cycle for a while now, but I don't have the hook-up.:sad: Anyway, keep on keepin on. I'll be along for the long haul.

Do you have any before pics? I love these logs because these are the logs where you can really see the drastic results!! Good luck. :thumbsup:

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
NOS, bro don't take this the wrong way, but without any beginning stats, diet, and the norm associated with your typical log... really what is the point of logging it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
NOS, bro don't take this the wrong way, but without any beginning stats, diet, and the norm associated with your typical log... really what is the point of logging it?

good point, but i feel like i cant give it a "fair" run because A LOT of gains will be mucle memory....i will definitely mention if/when i beat personal bests or previous weight

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
good point, but i feel like i cant give it a "fair" run because A LOT of gains will be mucle memory....i will definitely mention if/when i beat personal bests or previous weight
Hey man, a quick question. Do you expect the test to kick in when you're coming off the D-bol in week 4? Im trying to learn about long and short esters.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, a quick question. Do you expect the test to kick in when you're coming off the D-bol in week 4? Im trying to learn about long and short esters.

yes, and if it doesnt by then, then i'll keep going with the dbol for another week

im running such a low dose if dbol it may actually have no effect on me.... but as far as i can tell its good sh!t

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
yes, and if it doesnt by then, then i'll keep going with the dbol for another week

im running such a low dose if dbol it may actually have no effect on me.... but as far as i can tell its good sh!t
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to nosnmiveins again. I tried.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im late, but im subbd, grow like a ... well something big, all the best with this cycle, im jealous!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Hit shoulders today, strength was up but i associate that to consuming more calories (mainly just more carbs). and once again had that alpha male feeling....good stuff

i was struggling on shrugs last week and could only do 4 reps at 315...today i did 315 for 10 reps and it was a breeze...then 365 at 8 reps

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

20mg of dbol really isn't that low. At least not for a first run, and being that you've lost a good deal of weight... I don't think it's out of the question for you to gain some good poundage in these first four wks.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
20mg of dbol really isn't that low. At least not for a first run, and being that you've lost a good deal of weight... I don't think it's out of the question for you to gain some good poundage in these first four wks.
So do you think the Test E should be kicking in by the 4th wk?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

ok the Dbol is kicking in for sure. i hit arms today and the pump was amazing. strength was way up from last weeks.

i weigh myself every monday and friday ....im up 4 lbs since monday :D

**also, second pin was today...left glute. it tightened when the needle went in but no pain....another smooth injection

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

ok the Dbol is kicking in for sure. i hit arms today and the pump was amazing. strength was way up from last weeks.

i weigh myself every monday and friday ....im up 4 lbs since monday :D

**also, second pin was today...left glute. it tightened when the needle went in but no pain....another smooth injection
nice! :clap2:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
test flu already?? FUK!!

sore throat, tired, stuffy nose....damnit!

im gonna quit being a panzy, im off to the gym

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Chest/Tris today, tricep pumps were insane and still a little sore from friday. i have to workout by myself b/c my buddy going to a different gym all summer, which blows because i have no spot.

strength is up, pumps are way up....i forgot to weigh myself today so i'll just update that tomorrow...i dont expect any weight gain over the weekend cause i barely ate because i was at my parents (damnit!)

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Chest/Tris today, tricep pumps were insane and still a little sore from friday. i have to workout by myself b/c my buddy going to a different gym all summer, which blows because i have no spot.

strength is up, pumps are way up....i forgot to weigh myself today so i'll just update that tomorrow...i dont expect any weight gain over the weekend cause i barely ate because i was at my parents (damnit!)
Sorry I'm late bro! I'm in for this shyt fo show:afro: GL man, rip it up!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Hey do you find your triceps being fatigues when working them with chest?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey do you find your triceps being fatigues when working them with chest?
yes, i always do chest first then move on to triceps, but i feel as though my triceps get more of a workout while doing chest then my chest does.....form is good, but chest is my weakest body part

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's just me, but working Tris on a different day than chest have blown my tris up. I know what you mean about chest workouts taking a toll on your tris, pullovers are said to be great but they DESTROY my tris before my chest can get a workout.:frustrate

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Back/Bis today, i managed to get a good squeeze on my back today which felt awesome and it doesnt always happen with my body. the bicep pump was unreal. weights keep going up. deadlift also felt great, i had no lower back pump last week but after todays sets the pump felt good

im up about 6lbs from the start, my diet has been lagging pretty bad lately, i have to keep it clean so i dont gain much fat

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Supposed to be leg day today but the test flu is killing me. my nose is stuffy and runny and my breathing is congested. im just going to take it easy today so i can hopefully hit shoulders hard tomorrow

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're really just sick?

Hopefully not, either way, get well soon bud!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're really just sick?

Hopefully not, either way, get well soon bud!
DAY 9(again)

i took some Primatene to loosen things up and next thing u know i felt all better so i went ahead and did legs today. leg pump was nice, i rarely get those. strength still going up.

one thing i did notice lately is my bf% going up....i can tell in my abs/obliques :aargh::frustrate.....im going to lower carbs some but im not eliminating them...ive been trying to keep them under 100g a day but i think its been more like 150ish...im so damn hungry all the time!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8(again)

i took some Primatene to loosen things up and next thing u know i felt all better so i went ahead and did legs today. leg pump was nice, i rarely get those. strength still going up.

one thing i did notice lately is my bf% going up....i can tell in my abs/obliques :aargh::frustrate.....im going to lower carbs some but im not eliminating them...ive been trying to keep them under 100g a day but i think its been more like 150ish...im so damn hungry all the time!
Some of the problem may just be water retention. Don't worry too much!