Getting My SWOLL On!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Wow, no acne... You lucky dude, d-bol gives me those annoying super-unpopable zits on my shoulders, i fricking hate those!
damn you, i'm not looking forward to those :lol: methoxy-tst does that to me as well, but on the face too. sh!t is fvckin AWESOME in EVERY way besides that 1 single side.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn you, i'm not looking forward to those :lol: methoxy-tst does that to me as well, but on the face too. sh!t is fvckin AWESOME in EVERY way besides that 1 single side.
True...so true!! :sad: But awesome, if you like that "I wanna tear someone's fukkin' face off" type of feeling!! :aargh: And I mean the d-bols and the TST... And last cycle, I even combined 'em pre-workout!! OMG!! :eek: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im jealous i want gear running thru my veins tooooo!!!!! :(

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
been busy as fuk lately, i'll update later today after my workout. but id like to mention that i went home with a lady friend lastnight and we went at it forever...passed out....somehow woke back up and went at it again...i love test :D

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
LoL, I'm really excited for you and very jealous that you re on this cycle right now. I won't be running test til next spring, but I'm in on this to watch how you do. You re around week 4, so I expect you re going to blow the hell up in the next month. Prepare to crush cars and move mountains bro.

I also see this is your first injectable cycle, so congrats. You getting used to the being bent around backwards pinning using the bathroom mirror yet? lol... good times.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I also see this is your first injectable cycle, so congrats. You getting used to the being bent around backwards pinning using the bathroom mirror yet? lol... good times.

hahaha, this made me burst out laughing cause its so true...the bigger i get the harder it is!!

DAY 32

holy sh!t ive never sweat so much in my life, today was arms and i was going crazy in the gym moving from one thing to the other.

strength wasnt up as much as i expected but my meals yesturday were horrible :frustrate. im definitely leaning out AND gaining size though :D....only +13lbs today. it seems like anything and everything i eat turns into muscle or i sh!t it out. i have not experience any bloat yet which is awesome because i really didnt know what to expect....i guess my body loves test :afro:

im not even halfway through and im excited to start my spring cycle...probably gonna homebrew some tren and run it with prop

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prop and tren oh yeah, probably my next cycle too, already brewed the tren (brewed the prop too), that'll be fun, but I'm not waiting till spring ;) By the way it's crazy that you're leaning out right now...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the infamous prop tren masteron combo will be in my next injectable.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN!! :frustrate You guys are really making me want some tren!! :rant: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fina conversions are easy :)
I've been studying on them for the last 3 weeks! Extensively!! Also been pricing the cattle pellets. It looks like my bulls need some beefin' up!! :bb: LOL THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crystal conversion seems to be the best route, looks like im gonna do prop/tren come spring :D
Sounds delicious!! I'm lookin' at a mean winter blast!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a pity the estrogen removal from synovex seems a tad more difficult (and risky), as that would be nice. but the finaplex seems pretty straightforwards.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 39(i think)

havent been to the gym yet today, but since i havent updated in a while, i'll give 2 updates today.

weight has been stable at +13 which boggles my mind because im eating my a$$ off. strength keeps going up and up though. i still have not experienced a raging sex drive like i have been expecting, but like i said earlier in the thread my libido is normally high already...i dont think it could get higher!

i'll give a weight and arm workout update this afternoon

P.S. i'll be adding Havoc weeks 10-14 (leading up to PCT)....:D

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 39(i think)

havent been to the gym yet today, but since i havent updated in a while, i'll give 2 updates today.

weight has been stable at +13 which boggles my mind because im eating my a$$ off. strength keeps going up and up though. i still have not experienced a raging sex drive like i have been expecting, but like i said earlier in the thread my libido is normally high already...i dont think it could get higher!

i'll give a weight and arm workout update this afternoon

P.S. i'll be adding Havoc weeks 10-14 (leading up to PCT)....:D
niiiice! i was thinking about doing the SAME thing bro! aside from you using actual DBOL and me using m1,4add(dbol PH) we are running the EXACT same cycle. sweeeet.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
niiiice! i was thinking about doing the SAME thing bro! aside from you using actual DBOL and me using m1,4add(dbol PH) we are running the EXACT same cycle. sweeeet.
good sh!t!! i never plan on running an oral only cycle and i have 2 bottles of Havoc and 2 of Hdrol....so im adding them to future test cycles :D

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
good sh!t!! i never plan on running an oral only cycle and i have 2 bottles of Havoc and 2 of Hdrol....so im adding them to future test cycles :D
hmmm, DrD sys Epi(on paper) should be THE most synergistic PH with T. that's why I am going to run it. also to harden things up a bit and get rid of some water. probably the same reasons you chose to as well. H-DROL also seems like it would be synergistic as it is a form of T. that(hdrol) and T Prop on a cut would be fvckin sickkkk! I smell a spring/summer cut in the works for next year :afro:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...of course Dr D would say that, thats like PA saying 6oxo is the best oncycle AI.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
that(hdrol) and T Prop on a cut would be fvckin sickkkk! I smell a spring/summer cut in the works for next year :afro:

original plan for fall was 8 weeks prop/6 weeks Hdrol....but now im thinking 8 weeks prop/6 weeks tren ace :twisted:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its a pity the estrogen removal from synovex seems a tad more difficult (and risky), as that would be nice. but the finaplex seems pretty straightforwards.

It's not so hard easy, it's just time consuming (i stayed up all night to do it), but i got 16 gr of prop out of one batch and 14 gr of TNE out of another. I sent .5 gr of each to get them tested and they only had .05 mg of estradiol per 10 mg of test. Not bad considering it started at 2mg of estradiol per 10mg of prop. Tried the prop for 4 weeks, no estro sides (obviously) and didn't hurt at all ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not so hard easy, it's just time consuming (i stayed up all night to do it), but i got 16 gr of prop out of one batch and 14 gr of TNE out of another. I sent .5 gr of each to get them tested and they only had .05 mg of estradiol per 10 mg of test. Not bad considering it started at 2mg of estradiol per 10mg of prop. Tried the prop for 4 weeks, no estro sides (obviously) and didn't hurt at all ;)
I guess when I combine the cost of it with the time consumption it seems not worth it. a synovex set plus all the materials to convert costs close to $200

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess when I combine the cost of it with the time consumption it seems not worth it. a synovex set plus all the materials to convert costs close to $200

Well i used the recrystalization method, one box of syno was $80, Some sterile oil, 2 syringe filters, sterile vial, a bottle of heet. With the kit it's expensive but $200 for 16 gr of prop is like getting 8 20ml (100mg/ml) vials for 200 bucks not a bad deal imo. But my method cost around $100 so even better.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well i used the recrystalization method, one box of syno was $80, Some sterile oil, 2 syringe filters, sterile vial, a bottle of heet. With the kit it's expensive but $200 for 16 gr of prop is like getting 8 20ml (100mg/ml) vials for 200 bucks not a bad deal imo. But my method cost around $100 so even better.

i hate u all and i need to brew me some tren....and maybe some prop down the road

DAY ??

yeah i totally lost track of what day it is and dont feel like doing the math (first post's date versus today)

hit legs today and felt strong, squats felt easy where i was struggling last week at the same weight, i decided not to increase weight because i didnt have a spot and didnt feel like hurting myself but i did do more reps along with some machines and the usual legpress (but on a diff leg press machine so i cant compare weight change).

i also am now throwing in some chest sets in on leg day because chest is my weakest bodypart and i want to see if adding another day of chest will help.

+15 pounds to date and in the past week i have actually felt like i was "on" something and it feels GREAT! the 15lbs ive put on, in my eyes, will be very maintainable throughout PCT and after.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
oooooooooo shyt!! the fun is just beginning!!! time to get hyoooooge brotha!! :bb3:

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
i hate u all and i need to brew me some tren....and maybe some prop down the road

DAY ??

yeah i totally lost track of what day it is and dont feel like doing the math (first post's date versus today)

hit legs today and felt strong, squats felt easy where i was struggling last week at the same weight, i decided not to increase weight because i didnt have a spot and didnt feel like hurting myself but i did do more reps along with some machines and the usual legpress (but on a diff leg press machine so i cant compare weight change).

i also am now throwing in some chest sets in on leg day because chest is my weakest bodypart and i want to see if adding another day of chest will help.

+15 pounds to date and in the past week i have actually felt like i was "on" something and it feels GREAT! the 15lbs ive put on, in my eyes, will be very maintainable throughout PCT and after.
He!! Yeah! :head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude make me some and give me a holler, u can make some profit!!!! :thumbsup::lol:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...hmmm Tempting... just kidding as i know you were also. Anyone could do it though with enough patience.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, wait a second, 16g? thats enough for 3-4 cycles. I hadn't realized the yield was that high.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
theres 20 gr of test prop per box, so 16gr is only getting 80% yield, I get more like 18 usually, but 16gr is a good number to shoot for when you first start.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY ??

another day without a spotter, kinda blew, but the benching i did felt easier. i need to find new exercises for triceps, i have maxed out all my gym's cable machines.

weight is still +15 :(....and im eating my a$$ off, im trying extra hard this week to gain some weight, im hoping for 2-3 more pounds by the end of the week.

i hate doing chest because its my weakest, but im noticing some nice definition so i cant complain too much.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY ??

i need to find new exercises for triceps, i have maxed out all my gym's cable machines.
I have the same problem homie. Do weighted dips, DB extensions and pullovers, close grip bench, skull crushers.....fcuk bro all the good moves are free weights anyways WTF lol..... Cables are for girls IMO. let them do that sht. For mass though you cannot beat weighted dips, close grip press and overhead extension IMO:thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem homie. Do weighted dips, DB extensions and pullovers, close grip bench, skull crushers.....fcuk bro all the good moves are free weights anyways WTF lol..... Cables are for girls IMO. let them do that sht. For mass though you cannot beat weighted dips, close grip press and overhead extension IMO:thumbsup:

i already do those too! i guess i can do MORE with free weights. cables dont cut it anymore.

i dont have a belt for weighted dips, so i get a db and put it between my legs.....but its not like i can hold 60lbs there though

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i already do those too! i guess i can do MORE with free weights. cables dont cut it anymore.

i dont have a belt for weighted dips, so i get a db and put it between my legs.....but its not like i can hold 60lbs there though
Do you wo at home nos?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya know I read........maybe dexter jacson.......did skull crushers and bb curls only for yrs.He said they just worked and are great for size.For tri's I do close grips,weighted dips,and skull crushers for the most part.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya know I read........maybe dexter jacson.......did skull crushers and bb curls only for yrs.He said they just worked and are great for size.For tri's I do close grips,weighted dips,and skull crushers for the most part.
Dude you gotta try decline close grip benches for your tri's bro!! Mine have seriously blown the fcuk up since I started doing decline anyways.
I was talking to this fcuking beast at the gym and he said if you do 'em decline (the close grip) it's more like doing a press down but now you can load the fcuking plates on BIG TIME!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you gotta try decline close grip benches for your tri's bro!! Mine have seriously blown the fcuk up since I started doing decline anyways.
I was talking to this fcuking beast at the gym and he said if you do 'em decline (the close grip) it's more like doing a press down but now you can load the fcuking plates on BIG TIME!!!
Arms been twisted!Consider it done!I'll just have to drag a bench to the power rack that adjust,and hope the lowest rack is low enough.........Or else I'll have to try them on the smith machine:sad:

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I do skullcrushers super-setted with close grip benches. It really gave me some nice mass in a quick time. Dips are great too.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do skullcrushers super-setted with close grip benches. It really gave me some nice mass in a quick time. Dips are great too.
It comes down to personal preference and mechanics and all.But IMO,dips are the king of tricep exercises!I get a much better contraction than I do with close grips.I actually heard a guy say once to do rope pulldowns,the king of tri exercises....:toofunny:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It comes down to personal preference and mechanics and all.But IMO,dips are the king of tricep exercises!I get a much better contraction than I do with close grips.I actually heard a guy say once to do rope pulldowns,the king of tri exercises....:toofunny:
What a fag!! LMFAO...people that look like sht are always givin me their lil pointers... Thanks fcuk shts :FUfinger:
Yea bro you try out those close grip declines for a month and tell me your tri's didn't change shape!! Mine have progressed more since I started doing them a few months ago than I think they have since I started BB'ing. The weighted dips are def just as good though but this hit's it from a different angle. If your real in tune with your muscles (strong mind muscle connection) you'll feel this sht and you will like it!!!:thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a fag!! LMFAO...people that look like sht are always givin me their lil pointers... Thanks fcuk shts :FUfinger:
Yea bro you try out those close grip declines for a month and tell me your tri's didn't change shape!! Mine have progressed more since I started doing them a few months ago than I think they have since I started BB'ing. The weighted dips are def just as good though but this hit's it from a different angle. If your real in tune with your muscles (strong mind muscle connection) you'll feel this sht and you will like it!!!:thumbsup:
Most people cheat so fukkin' much on cable pushdowns anyway, they might as well be doing decline close-grip presses!! Even my hero Branch Warren cheats like a mutha-fukker on triceps pushdowns. :sad: I keep my elbows pinned against my sides the whole time. And I press all the way to the bottom for a complete contraction. These guys flare their elbows way out to the side, put one foot in front of the other to brace themselves, and then do real short choppy reps with too much weight........and their reps look like fukkin' sh*t!! :fool2: Oh well.... my rant is over!! :rant: ha ha

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most people cheat so fukkin' much on cable pushdowns anyway, they might as well be doing decline close-grip presses!! Even my hero Branch Warren cheats like a mutha-fukker on triceps pushdowns. :sad: I keep my elbows pinned against my sides the whole time. And I press all the way to the bottom for a complete contraction. These guys flare their elbows way out to the side, put one foot in front of the other to brace themselves, and then do real short choppy reps with too much weight........and their reps look like fukkin' sh*t!! :fool2: Oh well.... my rant is over!! :rant: ha ha
Whats up with their skull crushers man?I know some guys are so big that their form looks strange,but Branchs and his training partneres skull crushers are just weird!I tried 'em that way a couple times and it hurts my elbows....Speaking of Branch,I'm actually working in his town today,I'll keep an eye out for Branch and Mr. Coleman........

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Fag?:FUfinger: LOL I'll have to try those close grip declines. Im always looking for new ways to kill my tri's.